veterans day

you shop publix? seriously.....i boycott them completely

i guess you shop hobby lobby too?

WinterBorn

No, I don't shop Hobby Lobby.

Publix? What did they do to warrant a boycott?

The main reason I shop there is because I can get to Publix without getting on a main road. Depending on the time of day, in Atlanta, that matters.

1668193194148.png

How about we listen to veterans
That's all i used to do delivering vets to VA Winter dude

some rather interesting stories .....

I would always make a point of asking how well the care they've been receiving was workin' out for them

Only to be somewhat embarrassed at some replies

Maybe we all should be.....

~S~

How about we just make the VA a better system for veterans?

How about we listen to veterans when they say they have health problems because of exposure to burn pits, instead of forcing them to wait and wait and wait, so that more of them die before we have to spend the money on them. You know, like what we did with Agent Orange.
That has already been done. Thank you!

That's all i used to do delivering vets to VA Winter dude

some rather interesting stories .....

I would always make a point of asking how well the care they've been receiving was workin' out for them

Only to be somewhat embarrassed at some replies

Maybe we all should be.....

~S~
As far as the VA goes, my only complaint is the lead time to get an appointment for anything that is not an emergency. It is, at least, 6 months if not more.

And my main doctor is in Lawrenceville. Which is 25 miles from my house. The main VA hospital in Atlanta is only 3 miles from my house.

But the best bragging I can do on them is that I have yet to spend more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. They get me back and take great care of me quickly. Now if I could just switch doctors, it would be wonderful.

That has already been done. Thank you!
they waited until they were in rough shape, so it was literally 'kicking a man down' to listen to them having to fight the same government they fought for.....

and that Monsanto ....hoooboy.... best left unmentioned.....

wtf were they thinking sending men into a jungle nuked via chemicals that killed every last living thing?
1668209293834.png

~S~

As far as the VA goes, my only complaint is the lead time to get an appointment for anything that is not an emergency. It is, at least, 6 months if not more.

And my main doctor is in Lawrenceville. Which is 25 miles from my house. The main VA hospital in Atlanta is only 3 miles from my house.

But the best bragging I can do on them is that I have yet to spend more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. They get me back and take great care of me quickly. Now if I could just switch doctors, it would be wonderful.
One night while on a routine call, I saw one elderly gent walk into admissions and fold over on the admission secretaries desk WB

He got quick treatment......

After that , it dawned on me that those patients that were a PITA often did as well

What can i say? It's not ever going to be a perfect system......~S~

I honor those who served.
And I also honor the current working and middle class families that no longer want to sacrifice their sons and daughters for an installed Govt that no longer cares about them.
PATRIOTS ALL!!

Forum List

Back