Veterans Day

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
ThankBanner2.jpg

vetdayabelincoln.gif

I know I am a bit early with this....but it's a good start.

Can this one be combined with the other one or vice versa?
One thread, one country, many thanks with one goal. USA and those who served.

theDoctorisIn

another thread ......another day of vets suffering from lack of medical care and lack of care for mental issues....but on this one day we are all about the vets....too bad it doesnt extend to 364 other days....how many of you pass up vets and refuse to donate to their causes on veterans day? i love watching shoppers in their suv's pass up the donation table outside of the food lion....real patrioteers

another thread ......another day of vets suffering from lack of medical care and lack of care for mental issues....but on this one day we are all about the vets....too bad it doesnt extend to 364 other days....how many of you pass up vets and refuse to donate to their causes on veterans day? i love watching shoppers in their suv's pass up the donation table outside of the food lion....real patrioteers

It's a piss-poor token gesture. If vets really kept the country free, and the country really cared veterans would have carte-blanche priviledges and rights above and beyond those of non-veterans. For a nation so hellbent on offensive military conquest, the way we treat veterans is deserving of a military coup to set things to how they should be, Other countries have had military coups, you would think...

If we really want to celebrate this most prestigous day, Lets demand that our president along with our elected leaders....GET OUR SONS OUR DAUGHTERS, OUR HUSBANDS, OUR WIVES AND OUR NEIGHBORS OUT OF THIS NON ENDING NEVER EVER GONNA WIN MOTHERFUCKIN WAR...NOW!!!

It's a piss-poor token gesture. If vets really kept the country free, and the country really cared veterans would have carte-blanche priviledges and rights above and beyond those of non-veterans. For a nation so hellbent on offensive military conquest, the way we treat veterans is deserving of a military coup to set things to how they should be, Other countries have had military coups, you would think...

Our veterans are used just like minorities are used during elections...nobody gives a rats fuck about our soldiers until its Vet. day, election day and raise some fuckin money on their behalf day. These guys surpass even our WWII and Vietnam vets, because they're fighting a fuckin war that has no ending, where a ally today turns into the enemy the next day, where politicians are clueless and war thirsty and where just about every returning soldier will experience some type of irreversible disadvantage.

Our veterans are used just like minorities are used during elections...nobody gives a rats fuck about our soldiers until its Vet. day, election day and raise some fuckin money on their behalf day. These guys surpass even our WWII and Vietnam vets, because they're fighting a fuckin war that has no ending, where a ally today turns into the enemy the next day, where politicians are clueless and war thirsty and where just about every returning soldier will experience some type of irreversible disadvantage.

More like no one cares until they find themselves in an elevator with one. Then suddenly they remember the guilt and blurt out some nicety like "thanks for your service." Fuck your thanks. Show your thanks by not sending my friends to some pointless war.

No president or congress or others have ever treated our veterans well enough. This nation carries a lot of shame and not enough gratitude for what these brave men and women have done for us. I, myself, am very grateful for their sacrifices.

Blame the congress that cut funding for em once they get home, but boost the funding while in service.

Forum List

Back