Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

And you can prove that, right?

To you? You only believe your secret sources. Go ask them.

It was in Runner's World magazine.

I have no 'secret' sources, sweetie. Never claimed to.... it is an urban myth created by whiny asses who don't understand the concept of 'closed' sources. That's your lack of intellect compensating for your lack of understanding.

And.... just because it was Runner's World, doesn't actually mean the image wasn't photoshopped, airbrushed, touched up or tampered with. Just pointing out facts.

They photoshopped the flag into the picture?

Lady Gar Goyle strikes again.

You're a damned liar.

Photos of Sarah Palin from RunnersWorld.com

Pictures: Sarah Palin Featured In ‘Runner’s World’ Magazine

What is wrong with you?

You give me a link that says this, and I QUOTE:

On the cover of this week’s issue of Newsweek is a photo that was shot exclusively for the August 2009 issue of Runner’s World, in which Sarah Palin was featured on the monthly “I’m a Runner” back page.

and call me a liar for citing Runner's World as the source of the picture?

You get a neg rep for that one.

Comon people, let's show a bit of human dignity here, eh?

Palin Is American as Apple Pie. She is Patriotic and loves her country. Palin and the American Flag represent America and the Patriotism that embodies it. They go together and this is no big deal.

You're a damned liar.

What is wrong with you?

On the cover of this week’s issue of Newsweek is a photo that was shot exclusively for the August 2009 issue of Runner’s World, in which Sarah Palin was featured on the monthly “I’m a Runner” back page.

Let us hope that is not an example of Lonestar_Logic's 'head and shoulders above the rest of us' smarts......:eusa_whistle:

Palin Is American as Apple Pie. She is Patriotic and loves her country. Palin and the American Flag represent America and the Patriotism that embodies it. They go together and this is no big deal.

Thanks man that was great. Do you write for Jon Stewart?

think I will roll out in the sun for a while.

You're a damned liar.

What is wrong with you?

The picture in question that shows Palin draped in the flag and holding a cross is not in Runners World magazine. Neg rep'd me oh my what I am to do!!! You sissyfied puke!

What is wrong with you?

The picture in question that shows Palin draped in the flag and holding a cross is not in Runners World magazine. Neg rep'd me oh my what I am to do!!! You sissyfied puke!

OK, now I see the problem. This the fault of the genius called California Girl. You were looking at her post quoting mine where she inexplicably excised the picture I posted from the quote and left the other one. Or, expicably, because she's profoundly retarded. She's who you want to be calling a puke.

Thanks man that was great. Do you write for Jon Stewart?

think I will roll out in the sun for a while.

USAR's tongue is on a toilet paper holder in Palin's bathroom.

I have no 'secret' sources, sweetie. Never claimed to.... it is an urban myth created by whiny asses who don't understand the concept of 'closed' sources. That's your lack of intellect compensating for your lack of understanding.

And.... just because it was Runner's World, doesn't actually mean the image wasn't photoshopped, airbrushed, touched up or tampered with. Just pointing out facts.

Nice job taking the picture I posted out of my quote. You just gave Lonestar a royal assfucking.

Go wash your fist.

fascism_sarah_palin_flag_fascist_cross_republican_demotivational_poster_1224893113_Copy_political_demotivational_posters-s640x509-91866-580.jpg

They think that, if we were just smart enough, we'd be able to understand their policies. And I so want to tell 'em, and I do tell 'em, Oh, we're plenty smart, oh yeah - we know what's goin' on. And we don't like what's goin' on. And we're not gonna let them tell us to sit down and shut up.​

And it will Tell Lies using Photoshop to Decieve...

:)

peace...

..and quote an anti-capitalist alcoholic as if he were some great philosopher. Only to get the year he said it WAY off... lol.

Last edited:
As BURNING a flag is protected under the 1st Amendment, someone purchasing a flag and having someone else sign it as a momento would be equally protected.

It's also not clear that signing a flag is an act of mutiliation, defacement, or destruction.

no, it's very clearly against the code.

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - United States Code

It's part of Sarah's 2012 strategy to outreach to the Left, was she wrong?

william_ayers.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU[/ame]

Why does Sarah Palin hate America?

Sarah Palin doesn't hate America. She just misunderstands it. Like everyone else has (and will) from time-to-time.

Incidentally, I wonder how many of you would so openly condemn this man for commiting exactly the same 'crime':

222957.jpg

Last edited:
^Says someone who Supports Burning it... You are Painfully Dishonest and FAR from Clever.

That was Established when you Signed on with that Name. :thup:

peace...

I respect the first amendment right to burn a flag in protest....I do not respect the person who does it

Just like Palin

Not Clever at all... But you keep Tryin', Champ! :thup:

By the way, Sarah is not in Public Office... :eusa_shhh:

Go back to Christine, she's Actually Running for something! :lol:

peace...

I would not respect someone who defiles our flag whether she is in office or not. If you wish to defend someone who openly desecrates a flag...you are free to do so

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

You leftwing idiots sure pick the strangest battles to fight. What position is Palin running for again? Oh that's right she isn't running for any position and she still scares the shit out of you liberal idiots.

By the way not every American knows the "Flag Code" so an honest mistake was made, no big deal.

You all act as if she burnt the flag, oh but that would probably been ok in your book huh?

Left-Wing Protesters Defacing the Flag
defacedflag.jpg

war_protester_FlagBurn.jpg

flag_burning.jpg

liberal_protester364.jpg

these_colors_dont_run_the_world.jpg

disrespect_the_flag.jpg

upsidedown_flag.jpg

9e86cbac24.jpg

Each of these are examples of people openly desecrating the US Flag....I guess Sarah Palin fits right in doesn't she?

Forum List

Back