Vice News on August 26, 2021: "Why Are So Many Marines Neo-Nazis?"

"Over the past four years, at least seven former Marines have openly avowed or been identified with neo-Nazism or the extreme right, with some allegedly involved in planned terrorist acts."

There are 230,000 active and reserve members of the USMC. The Marines train 40,000 new recruits every year.

If only seven are suspected of being extreme ... sounds like they are doing an excellent job of screening out extremists.

so stupid and insensitive
If i am not mistaken, the Progressive morons who are in charge, have called anyone who is patriotic to this country as Fascists who are white supremacists. Also the leader of the Congress, some bitch from California called 75 million tax paying citizens enemy of the state. I can see why marines who swore and oath to defend the country and the constitution, but never swore an oath to defend that bitch, would hate her fucking guts. Maybe it is time those who love this county to live up to the expectations of those progressives.

"Over the past four years, at least seven former Marines have openly avowed or been identified with neo-Nazism or the extreme right, with some allegedly involved in planned terrorist acts."

There are 230,000 active and reserve members of the USMC. The Marines train 40,000 new recruits every year.

If only seven are suspected of being extreme ... sounds like they are doing an excellent job of screening out extremists.
When i read shit like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is the FBI trying to "STING" these marines into doing something that they only think of but wont do.

so stupid and insensitive
You gotta figure that you have to be fucking stupid to be a neo nazi and from my experience most marines are not really that bright. The military wants them that way for a reason. However, there are some racists in every other branch as well.

from my experience most marines are not really that bright

From my experience ... most Marines I've worked with (as well as Navy personnel) are above average IQ. I many cases, well above. They are, in most cases, smart and dedicated. Today's battlefield has precious few uses for illiterate grunts as cannon fodder.

Today's force is all-volunteer and highly selective.

The Marxist Left label all White people and all patriots, military or not, as White Supremacist or Neo-NAZI's.

That would certainly include the majority of the Military.

Their goal is to destroy the American Military.

From my experience ... most Marines I've worked with (as well as Navy personnel) are above average IQ. I many cases, well above. They are, in most cases, smart and dedicated. Today's battlefield has precious few uses for illiterate grunts as cannon fodder.

Today's force is all-volunteer and highly selective.
Well thats good to hear. So I wonder what the answer is then?

When i read shit like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is the FBI trying to "STING" these marines into doing something that they only think of but wont do.

How can you sting someone into doing something that they were not going to do?

Well thats good to hear. So I wonder what the answer is then?

The answer to what? Do you believe our nations armed forces, the most diverse workplaces in our country, are rife from the top down with white supremacists and neo-Nazis?

I would submit their are more of those people working at WalMart than in the military.

I was in The Navy from 76 until 81 and spent many years working as a civilian contractor for DoD, at home and overseas, and I have no such experience.

I found the workforce on Wall Street to be much more monochromatic than the military or DoD.
It may be different in the Navy. I was in the Army and spent a lot of time attached to both the Airforce and sometimes the Marines.

I dont disagree that Wall Street is less diverse. My point is that there were an awful lot of racists in both the marines and the army.

It may be different in the Navy. I was in the Army and spent a lot of time attached to both the Airforce and sometimes the Marines.

I dont disagree that Wall Street is less diverse. My point is that there were an awful lot of racists in both the marines and the army.

Doesn't that depend in no small part how you define "racist"?

Forum List

Back