Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris' husband leaves job

Bulletbob

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2020
Spce coast Florida
yea right he quitting to help out Joe lol.

Im betting its cash in time for the Harris family just like it was for the Biden's .

by the end of their time in office the entire Biden and Harris family's will all be rich.

Well good for him! He'll be a big help in the transition.
And FYI - ALL presidents (and VP's) cash in with speaking engagements and books.
This is not unusual, except in the case of Rump - Who grifted and cashed in from day one.
Doubt if anyone is gonna wanna hire the guy as a speaker.
Besides which, he'll be in prison. :D

watch the big bucks flow like water for him
You sound jealous.
no Im not jelous I just I have pretty good guess at what will happen , Joe and company have a history of doing it and peanut butter legs hrris is going to sell out with her husband without doubt .
He workd for a big law firn and makes lots of money and hes giving that up to help out joe for free yea right , and I nhave a bridge in nyc and frisco I want to sell you

You sound jealous.
no Im not jelous I just I have pretty good guess at what will happen , Joe and company have a history of doing it and peanut butter legs hrris is going to sell out with her husband without doubt .
He workd for a big law firn and makes lots of money and hes giving that up to help out joe for free yea right , and I nhave a bridge in nyc and frisco I want to sell you
So you ARE jealous. Got it.

There's low self-esteem and then there's this cuck.... he's blowing half the hood, by proxy, every time he gets near that diseased gash. What a fucking loser.

Im betting its cash in time for the Harris family just like it was for the Biden's .

by the end of their time in office the entire Biden and Harris family's will all be rich.
They are all bluffing. Trying to psych out Pres. Trump into conceding.
The only job Kamala's husband have had. It was cleaning up the house and walking the dog and washing and scrubbing the stains out of Kamala's panties that was left behind when she have sex with Willie Brown.

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_08_delay-0.1s.gif

You sound jealous.
So you ARE jealous. Got it.
hardly but im not a crook

I wonder if he waiting for the Chinese patents to come through?

Oops..wrong person.

1605129863828.png

Forum List

Back