Vice President Harris rushed to the hospital

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
45d96f278c34d09a9d8c9d4cdcdfc419

Vice President Kamala Harris went into a cackling seizure after being asked by reporters if she was ready to take over for Joe Biden as President if need be for the next 4 years. Harris, seen above, began to cackle and was unable to utter one word as she fell to the ground laughing hysterically. Meanwhile, the President started to wonder off and disappeared into a rose garden. Seizure pads helped subdue the Vice President as she was placed into an ambulance and rushed to a nearby hospital.

No word yet on her prognosis.

45d96f278c34d09a9d8c9d4cdcdfc419

Vice President Kamala Harris went into a cackling seizure after being asked by reporters if she was ready to take over for Joe Biden as President if need be for the next 4 years. Harris, seen above, began to cackle and was unable to utter one word as she fell to the ground laughing hysterically. Meanwhile, the President started to wonder off and disappeared into a rose garden. Seizure pads helped subdue the Vice President as she was placed into an ambulance and rushed to a nearby hospital.

No word yet on her prognosis.
Whats sad is, this is very believable.

Harris leaves hospital and makes a short speech outside - "Well, i am ok but im alright now. And thats ok I think. Because being alright is ok, and being ok is alright. I laughed alot, but it didnt hurt as bad as falling from a coconut tree. Simply because falling from a coconut tree would hurt more. So it wasnt as bad, you know? Now lets get back to DC and get back on track because thats what needs to be done. Because thats what you do with tracks, you get them done. Not like tracks that go into the gaza strip because that is not what you need to do with tracks.

She’s a cackling fool, but very representative of our political class.

The doctors saved her by removing her vocal cords. Oh wait -- that's how they saved the rest of us ... she remains a basket case.

Forum List

Back