Victim of Trump university--who lost husband in Iraq speaks out

Did they hire Lanker off of a CraigsList ad..........:ack-1:..........

I kind of doubt the DNC is stupid enough to let this woman stand on the DNC stage without proving first that she paid for Trump University--only Republicans are dumb enough to try that one--LOL

I kind of doubt the DNC is stupid enough to let this woman stand on the DNC stage without proving first that she paid for Trump University--only Republicans are dumb enough to try that one--LOL

We've heard a lot about Trump University--but here is someone with first hand experience with it.

Know what I really hate about you. You came in as a Republican. You lied your ass off as a so called R.

Oreo. I am going up and coming to spread who you name yourself from boards across as many as I can. You are a lying pig.

What has Iraq war to do with Trump university?

Oh, nothing... witch conveniently is also what the OP's head is filled with.

Look. Another hack claiming to be a victim of Donald Trump. Who would have guessed it?

You want to comment on this?

Another made up Republican scandal which Ken Starr investigated at the behest of the Republicans and found Nothing implicating the Clintons.

Why did Bill lose his license?

He lied about getting a blowjob. He should have just said (Plagiarizing Sara Silverman):

I'm fucking an intern
I'm sorry but it's true
I'm fucking an intern
I'm not imagining it's you
I'm fucking an intern

On the bed, on the floor
On a towel by the door
In the tub, in the car
Up against the mini-bar

Then he should have told Ken Starr to go fuck himself.

We've heard a lot about Trump University--but here is someone with first hand experience with it.

Yes we know the far left is irony impaired:

Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Time Line

See you're having a very difficult time promoting or defending the Chimpanzee nominee you have nominated so you have to go back 30 YEARS when an investigation has already been done, and the Clinton's were cleared AGAIN of any wrong doing.

Well Guess What Moron. Trump University is already under investigation, and YOUR Chimp just may get some charges leveled at him--LOL IOW this story ain't over yet, it's just begun.

jm060316_COLOR_Trump_University_Fraud

Yes we know the far left is irony impaired:

Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Time Line

See you're having a very difficult time promoting or defending the Chimpanzee nominee you have nominated so you have to go back 30 YEARS when an investigation has already been done, and the Clinton's were cleared AGAIN of any wrong doing.

Well Guess What Moron. Trump University is already under investigation, and YOUR Chimp just may get some charges leveled at him--LOL

jm060316_COLOR_Trump_University_Fraud

Yes we all know you are here to run debunked far left religious narratives..

Washingtonpost.com: Whitewater Special Report

Know what I really hate about you. You came in as a Republican. You lied your ass off as a so called R.

Oreo. I am going up and coming to spread who you name yourself from boards across as many as I can. You are a lying pig.

Go get em tiny!

Forum List

Back