Victims family member, please stop these kids with guns....in Britain, where they have gun control.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.......a plea to stop kids with guns...in gun controlled Britain....

Shooting victim's mother: 'stop these kids running wild with guns'

She said: “This violence has to stop. Back in the day it was not like this. I came from Congo as an asylum seeker in 1990 for a better life and to have a family in a safer place.

“These kids are running wild with knives and guns. It’s got to stop, I call on them to stop.

“I have lost my son for nothing. These gangs roam and shoot and knife innocents.

Bervil’s sister Francine said: “He was sleeping. Anny answered the door to the gang, they shot her and then shot Bervil while he was asleep on the couch.

I carry (concealed) legally and am subject to a background check and hours of training each time I renew my permit.

I can only draw my firearm under very specific guidelines. If I shoot someone in the back, I'd likely end up in jail.

The lawless operate under a totally different set of rules... no rules. No holds barred, do what you will when you will.

No amount of "gun control" can control the lawless. We used to have in this country a practice known as "stop and frisk".
Not allowed anymore because Liberals cried foul. The same Liberals who surround themselves with armed security details.

Obama has fucked us up one side and down the other. Hillary will finish the job and bury this once great nation once and for all.

Forum List

Back