Victoria Jackson Reminds Us the 2020 Election Was Stolen

Where's your explosive week?

Where is Kari Lake? Is she governor yet?
So you have to gloat about criminals running things? The vicarious bullying you orgasm on will not change any facts. This country is full of scum like you and the people you support think less of you than I do. You need to wise up but the chances are slim because you lack the character.

So you have to gloat about criminals running things? The vicarious bullying you orgasm on will not change any facts. This country is full of scum like you and the people you support think less of you than I do. You need to wise up but the chances are slim because you lack the character.
Why can't you answer my questions?

And what about 30JUN21 and 13AUG21?

Well, I'll be dad-blamed!

I always liked Victoria Jackson on SNL and that movie she made with that Dice Man guy. Now, I like her even more. Here she is back when SNL was allowed to be funny sometimes:

Well, I'll be dad-blamed!

I always liked Victoria Jackson on SNL and that movie she made with that Dice Man guy. Now, I like her even more. Here she is back when SNL was allowed to be funny sometimes:

On the show she owned "Toonces the cat who could drive a car". That was funny.

You see where her career went and why. She knows the 2020 election was stolen. Here is the article she wrote.

2020 Election: The Evidence of Fraud Is Abundant​

A washed up has been trying to stay relevant.

No member of SNL could ever say something like that while actively employed by SNL.

They would lose their job if they did.

You see where her career went and why. She knows the 2020 election was stolen. Here is the article she wrote.

2020 Election: The Evidence of Fraud Is Abundant​

I always thought she was pretty. And now I know she's smart as well. Good for her for standing up to the Hollyweird goons and partisan Demwits.

Forum List

Back