Victory.........and it will be Won...as always.

Should we IGNORE the Fear Mongering of the Media and Polticians.

• Total voters
I remember when you got your panties in a Wad over the Trump said go to work........I showed you it was a LIE.........and you agreed then went on a TDS tangent on how TRUMP SHOULD STFU and not have a HUNCH...........

I never complaed about the comment from Trump, you are just making shit up.

But yes, I did say that Trump, or any public official, should not be talking about their uneducated hunches.

Seems Trump is singing a different tune these days, but you are still living with your head up his ass.

This panic is not justified.....

Oddly, those supposedly "selfish" kids in Florida are actually doing the right thing for their health. They're out getting sunshine Vitamin D!!

I turned the idiot box on last night and the talking heads had a really offended look on their faces because there was at least one small demographic left in America who didn't just dangle at the end of their puppet strings.

It was hilarious.

I think the scary headline on the screen was Spring Breakers Not Adhering to Social Distancing Mandates or something like that.

Victory...........Over this Virus will be Won by the United States and the World...........The current MEDIA HYPE IS TO CREATE FEAR...................We do not LIVE IN FEAR........We fight an Invisible enemy.........and WE WILL WIN......

There will be casualties..........Same as the Asian Flu......Hong Kong Flu.....viruses that killed over 100,000 Americans and over a Million worldwide Each.............But because we DIDN'T HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA...........The Panic didn't set in and cause INSANITY all over the planet.............

Reject this Insanity from the Media........do your part to stay safe...........and REJECT FEAR MONGERING FROM the Politicians and their MOUTH PIECE MEDIA.........

As in the past.............WE WILL DEFEAT THIS VIRUS........

FYI.......A Vaccine is already being tested in Seattle and another in Texas.......Israel the same.......STOP THIS NONSENSE GOING ON NOW.............Stay away from crowds......and END THIS .MESS.

Yes, you should ignore the media and the politicians and you should get together in groups of at least 1000 and hug and kiss each other all day long.

Let us know how it works out for you.
Yah. Trumpkins are so stupid

I remember when you got your panties in a Wad over the Trump said go to work........I showed you it was a LIE.........and you agreed then went on a TDS tangent on how TRUMP SHOULD STFU and not have a HUNCH...........

I never complaed about the comment from Trump, you are just making shit up.

But yes, I did say that Trump, or any public official, should not be talking about their uneducated hunches.

Seems Trump is singing a different tune these days, but you are still living with your head up his ass.
And I never said you went along with the other liars who were saying TRUMP SAID GO TO WORK SICK

I said you got your panties in a wad and you did.

Uneducated Hunches...........he has advisers DUMMY.......So it's hardly uneducated hunches..........

The rate is WAY LOWER.........Educated people are more and more saying it now........ I said Math and Statistics.........and that South Korea was the best data.

You went Bat shit crazy and you know it..........AND.............................

YOU WERE WRONG.

With what is going on in this world.......I'm rooting for White Walker Bro.

Enjoy

And I never said you went along with the other liars who were saying TRUMP SAID GO TO WORK SICK

how could my panties be in a wad when I never even talked about it? you are just making shit up to save face.

Uneducated Hunches...........he has advisers DUMMY.......So it's hardly uneducated hunches..........

Yes, people like Jared Kushner telling him what to say...I feel sooo much better

how could my panties be in a wad when I never even talked about it? you are just making shit up to save face.

Yes, people like Jared Kushner telling him what to say...I feel sooo much better
Baloney...........you went ballistic......probably needed to clean yourself after LOL

And now you spin his advisors.......................FACT IS .......

YOU WERE WRONG.........TRUMP WAS RIGHT...........PERIOD........

Spin away Gator gone to play golf.

ETau1P9XYAAb5oM

Baloney...........you went ballistic......probably needed to clean yourself after LOL

Why do you need to lie about me? What drives such things?

Trump was not right, this is not likely to just go away with the warmer weather.

Why do you need to lie about me? What drives such things?

Trump was not right, this is not likely to just go away with the warmer weather.
I'm NOT LYING..........you absolutely did so.........PERIOD......Even in your last post you tried to water down HOW DARE HE.........

HIS HUNCH was RIGHT.............my educated guess because of MATH.........STATISICS is RIGHT...

YOU LOSE......

Now you try to shift the landscape................and I think YOU WILL BE PROVEN WRONG AGAIN.........

It is called Seasonality.........and I've posted facts on other threads about this..........FROM EXPERTS......the only thing in question is that THIS IS NEW...and they don't know if seasonality is there yet....but many think it WILL BE.

Why do Flu's have a season if you are so smart..........EDUCATE US GATOR........What is seasonality and WHY doesn't it limit the spread of the Flu................hmmmm

giphy.gif

Covid-19 is a flu virus. Here is a great study about influenza viruses.

On the epidemiology of influenza | Virology Journal | Full Text

Fascinating article.
this corona virus is NOT a Flu virus.
Sorry, but it is. Coronavirus - Wikipedia
did you read the link Zander?

Coronavirus is not the Flu....not an Influenza virus.... the flu or influenza virus is not mentioned in the entire link you provided....?

so I did a search on the flu and it has a separate link for it:
Influenza - Wikipedia

Influenza is a virus, but it is not a coronavirus.... their RNA/ make up is NOT the same....(of course this is all Greek to me)?

the common cold is a mild coronavirus of which mankind has never been able to create a vaccine or an antiviral, or a cure for.... let's hope this Novel Coronavirus 19 does not turn out the same! :eek:

Forum List

Back