Victory.........and it will be Won...as always.

Should we IGNORE the Fear Mongering of the Media and Polticians.

• Total voters
This panic is not justified.....

Oddly, those supposedly "selfish" kids in Florida are actually doing the right thing for their health. They're out getting sunshine Vitamin D!!

We humans are exposed to viruses throughout the year but they remain dormant when sunshine vitamin D blood levels are within a normal range. Viral disease erupts when vitamin D blood levels decline. Which is why wintertime infectious disease travels faster than people travel. So do yourself a favor and go out and get some sun. If you can't get at least 20-30 minutes a day, then supplement with Vitamin D.

This is incredibly irresponsible advice.

It is a good idea to get some outdoor exercise, but it is critical to maintain social distance. A "healthy" kid can be a carrier who infects their parents or grandparents or someone with a suppressed immune system.

Actually no it's not. He didn't say anything about going out with others.

The point was to get outside, get some sun, exercise and fresh air. Those things actually help your immune system to fight off potential hazards.

I think most of the people on this board need to get out & blow the stink off ya

Your first post in this thread................You going Postal........HOW DARE YOU MINIMIZE THIS..

I never minimized anything.........can this thing kill you .........yup..........does it help to panic.........NOPE.

So stop with the dang panicing...........listen to the advice........WASH YOUR DAMNED HANDS....and stop the spread................Don't encourage hording.......

And we WILL GET THROUGH THIS..........Stop waiting and looking to YELL ........WE HAVE ANOTHER 50 KIA'S in the War against this virus......................That is PATHETIC..................

My first post in this thread was a joke poking at you I never said a word about minimizing anything.

I have not yelled a thing about this virus, my only post on it was to explain why they are trying to flatten the curve and point out that our healthcare system is no more prepared to handle a massive influx of patients than Italy was.

Here it is if you would like to read it...

COVID-19: Facts vs. Panic

Victory...........Over this Virus will be Won by the United States and the World...........The current MEDIA HYPE IS TO CREATE FEAR...................We do not LIVE IN FEAR........We fight an Invisible enemy.........and WE WILL WIN......

There will be casualties..........Same as the Asian Flu......Hong Kong Flu.....viruses that killed over 100,000 Americans and over a Million worldwide Each.............But because we DIDN'T HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA...........The Panic didn't set in and cause INSANITY all over the planet.............

Reject this Insanity from the Media........do your part to stay safe...........and REJECT FEAR MONGERING FROM the Politicians and their MOUTH PIECE MEDIA.........

As in the past.............WE WILL DEFEAT THIS VIRUS........

FYI.......A Vaccine is already being tested in Seattle and another in Texas.......Israel the same.......STOP THIS NONSENSE GOING ON NOW.............Stay away from crowds......and END THIS .MESS.
1) C-19 is far more contagious than the flu.

2) C-19 is far more lethal than the flu.

3) There is no vaccine, and there won't be for at least a year. Probably a year and a half.

4) We have no idea how far and wide C-19 has spread, since very, very little testing has been done and can't be done.

That is why we have to take far greater precautions against C-19 than with the flu.

You are parroting talking points that were obsolete two months ago.

So where are your numbers to back up those claims of C-19 being more contagious and lethal???

So far the actual numbers don't hold up. MAYBE if this continues a year or more down the road, all that may change. We don't know that yet so seems a bit premature for anyone to say that, except the media frenzy of fear mongering & creating panic

Your first post in this thread................You going Postal........HOW DARE YOU MINIMIZE THIS..

I never minimized anything.........can this thing kill you .........yup..........does it help to panic.........NOPE.

So stop with the dang panicing...........listen to the advice........WASH YOUR DAMNED HANDS....and stop the spread................Don't encourage hording.......

And we WILL GET THROUGH THIS..........Stop waiting and looking to YELL ........WE HAVE ANOTHER 50 KIA'S in the War against this virus......................That is PATHETIC..................

My first post in this thread was a joke poking at you I never said a word about minimizing anything.

I have not yelled a thing about this virus, my only post on it was to explain why they are trying to flatten the curve and point out that our healthcare system is no more prepared to handle a massive influx of patients than Italy was.

You are a TDS loser who needs to be ignored............You spread HATE......You spread FEAR....

And we simply need to discard your words where they belong..........down the toilet and flushed.....

Our country has faced this before........and even as people died here the Media calmly tried to stop panic......even as over 100,000 people died.............a million world wide.

We can fight the dang War against a dang virus without being BAT SHIT CRAZY.....which TDS and the Media have become.

If you don't like what I have to say.........then the feeling is mutual...sound nice

Yes, you should ignore the media and the politicians and you should get together in groups of at least 1000 and hug and kiss each other all day long.

Let us know how it works out for you.
I laughed.

But I think his point was that the media and politicians are unnecessarily whipping this shit into a frenzy. Be safe, but this is not armageddon.

1968 Pandemic (H3N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

The 1968 pandemic was caused by an influenza A (H3N2) virus comprised of two genes from an avian influenza A virus, including a new H3 hemagglutinin, but also contained the N2 neuraminidase from the 1957 H2N2 virus. It was first noted in the United States in September 1968. The estimated number of deaths was 1 million worldwide and about 100,000 in the United States. Most excess deaths were in people 65 years and older. The H3N2 virus continues to circulate worldwide as a seasonal influenza A virus. Seasonal H3N2 viruses, which are associated with severe illness in older people, undergo regular antigenic drift.

And yet the world didn't panic...........didn't crash the economies of the earth.......of course the gold standard was still there and the Glass Steagal Act still was in place........but that is a thread of a different topic

DID WE PANIC back then........even as anther 100,000 Americans died.

NOPE.

You are a TDS loser who needs to be ignored............You spread HATE......You spread FEAR....

And we simply need to discard your words where they belong..........down the toilet and flushed.....

Our country has faced this before........and even as people died here the Media calmly tried to stop panic......even as over 100,000 people died.............a million world wide.

We can fight the dang War against a dang virus without being BAT SHIT CRAZY.....which TDS and the Media have become.

If you don't like what I have to say.........then the feeling is mutual...sound nice

And yet you cannot point to a single post where I do such a thing.

You talk about the need for calm and then are the most "hair on fire" person on this forum.

you are damn fun to watch...it is like watching the 3 stooges all rolled up into on person

You talk about the need for calm and then are the most "hair on fire" person on this forum.

you are damn fun to watch...it is like watching the 3 stooges all rolled up into on person
You are a TDS Idiot....................every thing on these boards..........says YOU HATE TRUMP

Every discussion..........ANY TOPIC......You HATE TRUMP......and you are Fear Mongering this pandemic.............Grow the hell up Jar Head.....

My opinion stands................You are part of the problem........and it's time WE JUST IGNORE YOUR SORRY TDS ASS......

And your Media.......and your presidential candidate that is so dang stupid that he can't even go into public and say H1N1 right...............

Your side is pushing FEAR..........HATE........and PANIC on the American people........You are discarded.

You are a TDS Idiot....................every thing on these boards..........says YOU HATE TRUMP

Every discussion..........ANY TOPIC......You HATE TRUMP......and you are Fear Mongering this pandemic.............Grow the hell up Jar Head.....

My opinion stands................You are part of the problem........and it's time WE JUST IGNORE YOUR SORRY TDS ASS......

And your Media.......and your presidential candidate that is so dang stupid that he can't even go into public and say H1N1 right...............

Your side is pushing FEAR..........HATE........and PANIC on the American people........You are discarded.

Please, please calm down.

I am calm...........I'm not panic buying..........and I no longer listen to those with TDS like you.

You are a scourge on this country........Your media......your politicians........feeding the flames of FEAR.......HATE ......AND PANIC.....

That is what you have become............and you are IGNORED.

He has some serious anger issues.

He says all these things about me and yet cannot provide even one tiny example.

I like the 3 stooges...........funny as hell back in the day.

You can't see it because you are already gone.......poof........TDS has made you and your ilk........INSANE.

Your side with this TDS has helped feed fear.........crash the economy.....and HORDE TP.....

Insanity on Steroids.

As I've shown..........in the past our country behaved and discussed normally.....not anymore......Social Media has turned into TDS headquarters......

You are the PROBLEM

I am calm...........I'm not panic buying..........and I no longer listen to those with TDS like you.

You are a scourge on this country........Your media......your politicians........feeding the flames of FEAR.......HATE ......AND PANIC.....

That is what you have become............and you are IGNORED.

That's all wonderful.

Practice social distancing, wash your hands don't endanger those most susceptible to the virus if you have a job now, give it your all. Stay safe.

He has some serious anger issues.

He says all these things about me and yet cannot provide even one tiny example.

Well' people are stressing. I don't know...

Ignoring the words of others is when you realize you might be ignoring a lone voice in that crowd that is telling you that you are heading for a cliff...

Read multiple sources and use your damn brain to figure out which is the truth and which is a lie!

Truth:

China Government did everything to hide the Pandemic that started in their country!

Lie:

Trump did very little to prevent the spread!

Truth:

The World was caught off guard!

Lie:

China Government did everything to prevent the spread of the virus.

Truth:

China did everything to hamper the WHO investigation into the virus so it could prep the World.

Lie:

The CDC is the failure of why we have the Virus here!

In the end many Chinese Government apologists will lie and distort facts by claiming China is not at fault for the Pandemic but when reports are coming out that China allowed possible infected people to travel, well the reality is China caused all this and why?

The apologists for the Chinese Communist Party even try and browbeat anyone who connects the virus to China. Truth is the first victim of the left always. From James Watson's exile to the first Chinese doctor forced to apologize for noticing the China Virus they always have been waging a war on science and open inquiry. What we see today is a direct measure of their success.

And while you watch the bubble headed millennial cnn reporters whine "but he called it China Virus" you wont see them make any attack on the people bearing the most responsibility...their communist masters in China.

Forum List

Back