VICTORY! Federal court blocks Obama’s transgender bathroom order

The self claimed constitutional law professor loses another case, no wonder the guy never practiced law.

and the president, who indeed is a constitutional law professor, and unlike you knows what he's talking about, was reversed by a GOP trial level hack in Texas. Good luck when it gets to the appellate courts.

it would be so lovely if wingers understood these things. then we wouldn't have idiotic threads like this.

Federal court blocks Obama’s transgender bathroom order

The boy-King, DingleBarry who thinks he can write , rewrite laws, issue edicts got BIATCH SLAPPED once again by the courts!

a trial level judge in texas.

not particularly relevant.
He blocked implementation. Very relevant.

only temporarily dear. when the appellate judges get it, they'll laugh at him. just like they laughed at the lower obergefell courts.

Judge in Texas temporarily blocks Obama's transgender rules for schools
Odd you left the most important part out.
Which is?
It's right in front of your face.
conscious much?
Then I must be dense. So WTF are you talking about?

same thing I said.... low level texas judge who will be reversed.
Considering that the SUPREME COURT has overruled Obama repeatedly, I think you're being overly optimistic. And as of right now, implementation is frustrated and will be in perpetuity.

Which is?
conscious much?
It's right in front of your face and as obvious as your ignorance.
So in other words, you got nothing.

Which is?
conscious much?
False I have everything you can't or won't see it.

The self claimed constitutional law professor loses another case, no wonder the guy never practiced law.

and the president, who indeed is a constitutional law professor, and unlike you knows what he's talking about, was reversed by a GOP trial level hack in Texas. Good luck when it gets to the appellate courts.

it would be so lovely if wingers understood these things. then we wouldn't have idiotic threads like this.

He's not a law professor fool, he's not even qualified to be an associate professor he doesn't have the credentials. Next you Obama ass kissers will claim he's an astronaut.

Which is?
conscious much?

you've been given the answer multiple times.

He's not a law professor fool, he's not even qualified to be an associate professor he doesn't have the credentials. Next you Obama ass kissers will claim he's an astronaut.

what credentials, idiota, do you think one needs to be a law professor?

he graduated from law school, was editor of the Harvard law review. you don't need anything else, idiota.

Which is?
conscious much?

you've been given the answer multiple times.
He must practice being ignorant.

he graduated from law school, was editor of the Harvard law review. you don't need anything else, idiota.

That doesn't qualify him to be a law professor idiot, god can one of you libs help this moron out. /eyeroll

That doesn't qualify him to be a law professor idiot, god can one of you libs help this moron out. /eyeroll

again, since you don't know what you're talking about on this or any other subject, what more do you think he needs to be a constitutional law professor?

Forum List

Back