VICTORY! Federal court blocks Obama’s transgender bathroom order

what credentials, idiota, do you think one needs to be a law professor?

he graduated from law school, was editor of the Harvard law review. you don't need anything else, idiota.

That doesn't qualify him to be a law professor idiot, god can one of you libs help this moron out. /eyeroll

again, since you don't know what you're talking about on this or any other subject, what more do you think he needs to be a constitutional law professor?
An understanding of the Constitution and how it limits the power of his office.

you're very funny. you have absolutely no basis for either thinking you're correct about the power of his office and you have no business thinking that the editor of Harvard law review knows less about the constitution than you do. seriously.

now.... here's what doesn't limit the power of his office.... the color of his skin. which is really what the rightwingnuts have been shrieking about for the past eight years
Funny is you not realizing that as of now, the chimp in chief cannot implement his unconstitutional decrees. He's getting the education that he never got in college, smoking crack enthusiastically.
"Chimp in chief" you're a RWR for Drumpf.

schools shouldn't have to worry that Bobbina , the Trans-Janitor wants to piss in a stall, hairy legs and all next to a 7 yr old. Fucking liberals and their perversion..
So she stands at a urinal and pees?[/QUOTE]
lol moonie doesnt know what a stall is...he is used to the back yard and one holer shithouse.

The question with this Ruling is, "how does Hillary feel about it?" We know how Trump feels about it. After all, he said he's allowing deranged men in women's bathrooms at Trump Tower (considering his track record with women, it probably isn't the first time a deranged man has entered the women's bathrooms in Trump Tower :lmao: )

Still, I'd like to see Hillary cornered on the issue. I want a direct statement from her whether she is pro or con men using women's facilities. Would be QUITE an eye-opener for sure...and one of the most difficult questions she'd have to answer in the last several years. Far more difficult than emails or Benghazi. Because those two issues aren't losing her voters...

again, since you don't know what you're talking about on this or any other subject, what more do you think he needs to be a constitutional law professor?
An understanding of the Constitution and how it limits the power of his office.

you're very funny. you have absolutely no basis for either thinking you're correct about the power of his office and you have no business thinking that the editor of Harvard law review knows less about the constitution than you do. seriously.

now.... here's what doesn't limit the power of his office.... the color of his skin. which is really what the rightwingnuts have been shrieking about for the past eight years
Funny is you not realizing that as of now, the chimp in chief cannot implement his unconstitutional decrees. He's getting the education that he never got in college, smoking crack enthusiastically.

chimp in chief?

this conversation is done.

I don't bother trying to educate bigoted pieces of garbage who call themselves Christians.

as my husband always says....it's like trying to teach a pig to talk....it doesn't work and it annoys the pig.
Terms like that I use to get self righteous leftist bigots to flame out of the conversation, giving me the victory. It's always gratifying to see it work.

You called the President of the United States the "chimp in chief". You've got everyone on the bigot scale beat by a mile.

It's a ruling on procedural technicalities, not on the issue of gender identity rights.
But there are several cases making their way up that are about gender identity "rights"... And I want to see Hillary's views on all of it.

Parents such as myself who have little girls in Elementary schools shouldn't have to worry that Bobbina , the Trans-Janitor wants to piss in a stall, hairy legs and all next to a 7 yr old. Fucking liberals and their perversion..

It's sickening that ignorant homophobes like you are allowed to raise kids.

^^ :lmao: That line of bullcrap USED to work..lol.. Not anymore. Gonna have to invent a new comeback. Deranged men aren't going to ever have legal access to women's facilities. Accept it and move on.

^^ :lmao: That line of bullcrap USED to work..lol.. Not anymore. Gonna have to invent a new comeback. Deranged men aren't going to ever have legal access to women's facilities. Accept it and move on.
As always sill reality is diametrically opposed to your pov.
It's asshats like you who will need to work on their acceptance skills.

Women everywhere are celebrating that they can continue to use restrooms with bull dykes....

th

Unfortunately I can see Pervert Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton striding into the women's bathroom with a huge smile on his face while singing Shania Twain's song, 'I Feel Like a Woman', pausing long enough to say to himself out loud, "Thanks, Barry..."

:p

Work? It's still my opinion that bigots and homophobes are the worst parents as they teach their poor kids to hate like them.

This pig is so afraid of her own possible homosexuality and urges that she goes around spewing hate and teaching her kids to hate.

Works for me and most this country.

Work? It's still my opinion that bigots and homophobes are the worst parents as they teach their poor kids to hate like them.
Unfortunately the DNC Libs who just got busted by their own leaked e-mails as being anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes are the ones who demonize Christians for teaching their kids the bible teaches homosexuality is a sin and that THE SIN is to be hated NOT the sinner. The intolerant left believes there is no place in the world for such people and that Christian parents should not be allowed to teach their own kids such things...which is why Liberals have 'infected' schools, turning them into 'liberal indoctrination camps' where they can begin teaching pre-schoolers that homosexuality and a host of liberal agenda items are completely acceptable, undermining the parental influence and teachings.

Again, this goes back to domestic terrorists like Obama's buddy Bill Ayers finally realizing that bombing their own country and killing cops would NEVER achieve the goals they wanted, that it was only through completely taking over the education system and programming kids from an early age that they would be able to institute their ideas and agenda. What they are doing is not THAT far off from groups like HAMAS teaching their children from birth to hate Israelis, using Barney to program them to hate and want to kill their enemy. It's all indoctrination and programming.

It's still my opinion that bigots and homophobes are the worst parents as they teach their poor kids to hate like them.

No, most people I know opposed to the LGBT cult teach their kids to be wary of mental illness. Like any mental illness they teach them compassion but never to mimic the insane or to promote insanity. Much like a parent would teach their child about a person who has epilepsy or who has OCD.

Judge in Texas temporarily blocks Obama's transgender rules for schools
Odd you left the most important part out.
Well it will keep kids from getting raped in bathrooms for a while

And the 17 million women rape victims sure to relapse into PTSD if they had to shower or undress or relieve themselves in the presence of deranged men as a matter of "law"...

Parents such as myself who have little girls in Elementary schools shouldn't have to worry that Bobbina , the Trans-Janitor wants to piss in a stall, hairy legs and all next to a 7 yr old. Fucking liberals and their perversion..

Wait....you really believe her story? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's still my opinion that bigots and homophobes are the worst parents as they teach their poor kids to hate like them.

No, most people I know opposed to the LGBT cult teach their kids to be wary of mental illness. Like any mental illness they teach them compassion but never to mimic the insane or to promote insanity. Much like a parent would teach their child about a person who has epilepsy or who has OCD.

What 'LGBT cult'? You realize that you've made that up, right?

And the 17 million women rape victims sure to relapse into PTSD if they had to shower or undress or relieve themselves in the presence of deranged men as a matter of "law"...
Yes....deranged men. Thank you for pointing out the obvious we all know.

Says who? Again, is there anything to your argument but just pulling nonsense sideways out of your ass?

Forum List

Back