Victory for the first amendment

You have a right to free speech, not a right to be spared from consequences

The consequence should be if you do not like what they have to say, do not go see them. Another consequence should be for someone that holds your point of view to speak at the same time in a different venue then everyone gets to have their freedom of speech

Some people who for some reason have chosen to live in my community but hate it and are hostile to it want an enemy to come inspire more hatred of my community? Nope.
You are the ONLY one here espousing hate dumb ass.
If you don’t understand the topic, the GTFO

The topic is free speech, and you hate free speech...by your own words

That works both ways.
Never said it didn’t, snowflake

It is not just your community, some people in the same community want to hear it. If you do not like what someone has to say, don't go see them. Why do you think you should be the decider of what people other than yourself listen to?
Some people who for some reason have chosen to live in my community but hate it and are hostile to it want an enemy to come inspire more hatred of my community? Nope.

Once again, it is not your community, it is the community of everyone that lives in it. You are not the king nor the god of the community, thus it is not yours and yours alone.

Live and let live...the best way to go through life
It certainly Is. I’ll call on protesters to give whatever conservative troll is coming to insult the staff, students, faculty and community of Berkeley to give the fucker and their security hell.

You're just dying for a shooting war ain't ya?
Listen up ya puss!! If we bring it you're gonna lose in a big way!
It will not come to that, but you'd best remember what happened last time if you’re thinking about it. Rural wasteland doesn’t fight well against cities and their wealth.

What makes you believe the 'rural wasteland' would take their fight to your grand cities?

That means protestors are going to have to be more forceful. If the college or law enforcement will not remove individuals hostile to the community, members of the community will need to do so.

Why do you hate free speech?

If you are so against free speech perhaps there are other countries you would be happier in, and then you could quit shitting on our Constitution.
If you come to my community to attack its members and my friends and neighbors, you are not welcome.

It is not just your community, some people in the same community want to hear it. If you do not like what someone has to say, don't go see them. Why do you think you should be the decider of what people other than yourself listen to?
Who cares what you want? If some community in Michigan doesn't want muzzie savages living in their community should they be able to exclude them?
They’d rather exclude you

That means protestors are going to have to be more forceful. If the college or law enforcement will not remove individuals hostile to the community, members of the community will need to do so.

This is interesteing , so you want a community of Venezuela in America?

1_zpsu1ewjewt.png

LOLOL funniest fucking thing I’ve heard all day. Tell me, what happened the last time you flyover shits tried? Hmm?

Times have changed. Last time it was tried the "city folk" had the majority of the industrial capacity. That is no longer the case.

Simple question, what would you do for food in your city if the people in "flyover" land stopped selling it to you?

Once again, it is not your community, it is the community of everyone that lives in it. You are not the king nor the god of the community, thus it is not yours and yours alone.

Live and let live...the best way to go through life
It certainly Is. I’ll call on protesters to give whatever conservative troll is coming to insult the staff, students, faculty and community of Berkeley to give the fucker and their security hell.

You're just dying for a shooting war ain't ya?
Listen up ya puss!! If we bring it you're gonna lose in a big way!
It will not come to that, but you'd best remember what happened last time if you’re thinking about it. Rural wasteland doesn’t fight well against cities and their wealth.

What are ya gonna eat? Asphalt?
Not to mention you'll have no electricity or fuel.
All it would take is to blow all the bridges and railways into your cesspools and you'd be fucked.
A very simple task.
So now what ya commie fuck?
Okay Mr. McVeigh :cuckoo:

Try and shut down the first amendment and you'll get what you deserve commie.
The thing you dont seem to understand is we ultimately hold the power of life and death over your cesspools.
Go ahead and convince me otherwise....I await your rebuttal.

LOLOL funniest fucking thing I’ve heard all day. Tell me, what happened the last time you flyover shits tried? Hmm?

Times have changed. Last time it was tried the "city folk" had the majority of the industrial capacity. That is no longer the case.

Simple question, what would you do for food in your city if the people in "flyover" land stopped selling it to you?
Buy it from one of our own farmers, buy it from an ally, or force you to give it to me because otherwise you’d be broke and beggared.

You do not speak for your entire community.
If I speak for enough, which I do, your claim matters little.
Might makes right, eh?

Thing is they dont have the might.
The cities die without the support of the fly over states.

We've never tried.
You're obviously a moron to think your cesspools can survive without food.

And you wonder why Trump is president today?

Not really. Just waiting for him to be imprisoned for why he’s President.

Not really. Just waiting for him to be imprisoned for why he’s President.

Just like bush jr?

Buy it from one of our own farmers, buy it from an ally, or force you to give it to me because otherwise you’d be broke and beggared.

We hold the land that grows all your food so why would we be broke?
And ask yourself....where does all your fuel come from?
Cities are islands surrounded by the enemy,at least in your mind.
You're vastly outnumbered and outgunned. You're pockets of people who dont know how to shoot and dont know how to feed themselves.
4anfkhardeh01.png

This is interesteing , so you want a community of Venezuela in America?
^ retarded nonsense

^ upset

Yep...because he knows if the shit ever hits the fan he's screwed!

Forum List

Back