Video: Ariana Grande hates America

n does it say we can't ban terrorists? And where the fuck do you think the terrorists are coming from?

The worst terrorists that have attacked here were either born here or came from countries where Trump has too many personal investments in to ban people. And besides, it wasn't a terrorist ban, it was an unconstitutional Muslim ban.

Horseshit

n does it say we can't ban terrorists? And where the fuck do you think the terrorists are coming from?

The worst terrorists that have attacked here were either born here or came from countries where Trump has too many personal investments in to ban people. And besides, it wasn't a terrorist ban, it was an unconstitutional Muslim ban.

Nothing unConstitutional about banning foreign enemies of the state. And that Trump didn't ban enough terrorists is another argument.
Foreign enemies of the state ban? That's weird, Trump has always called it a Muslim ban.

Horseshit
But you can't refute anything, of course.

She is as skanky as Miley Cyrus and Madonna.
Yep. Godless infidels. Let us trash and demonize them for their western lifestyles! :mad:

She didn't call them Godless infidels.
She called them skanks.
They are nasty whores. Madonna did a dog and I don't mean ugly man
Rarified skanks
Skanks and whores. Same thing the terrorists call western women.

Fuck terrorists
Congrats! First anti-terrorist comment you've made all thread!

Go bite yourself asshole

Interesting that one of the first things that conservatives do after terrorists attack the concert of a western idol that they hate, is to express their shared hatred of her.

Aaronleland don't hate her... He'll still stick it in her pooper!

Hell I would to.... but I wouldnt be nice about it.
^ Just like an Islamic terrorist

Anything I can do to make the liberal butt hurt for real....

Horseshit

This isn't a thread about terrorists, stupidass
It's about some America hating donut licker

Interesting that one of the first things that conservatives do after terrorists attack the concert of a western idol that they hate, is to express their shared hatred of her.

^ Wow. This motherfucker isn't even trying not to speak like a rapist. The alt-right is truly sick.

Horseshit

This isn't a thread about terrorists, stupidass
It's about some America hating donut licker
Yeah, and how you conservatives share the exact same opinion of her as terrorists do. Congrats.

Nothing unConstitutional about banning foreign enemies of the state. And that Trump didn't ban enough terrorists is another argument.
Foreign enemies of the state ban? That's weird, Trump has always called it a Muslim ban.

Actually, the media calls it a Muslim ban, dumbass; not Trump.

HALP! HALP!!

I've got a steaming pile of liberal after me!

Yep. Godless infidels. Let us trash and demonize them for their western lifestyles! :mad:

She called them skanks.
Rarified skanks
So...you think the women I said were skanks are model citizens young girls should emulate? Really.
Yet here you are defending a women who also sold her body for money, but she shares your political views:

Melania has been called slut, whore, skank, filth, a communist, c*nt, and many more things. Sad.
You have been reported for quoting something I never said.

^ Wow. This motherfucker isn't even trying not to speak like a rapist. The alt-right is truly sick.

A cold beer and riling up progressives......
Makes me smile on an early summer evening.

Liar.
All you pigs know to do is lie and make yourselves look like crack heads

She called them skanks.
Rarified skanks
So...you think the women I said were skanks are model citizens young girls should emulate? Really.
Yet here you are defending a women who also sold her body for money, but she shares your political views:

Melania has been called slut, whore, skank, filth, a communist, c*nt, and many more things. Sad.
And, I have not mentioned Melania at all.

Stop the bullshit of putting words in my mouth I never said and re read the thread on what it is about, asshole.

She called them skanks.
Rarified skanks

You have been reported for quoting something I never said.
Too bad you did say it. #63. Easy win for me.

The Democrat war on women targets Melania

Liar.
Yeah okay. Go tell the multiple judges who disagree with you. :laugh:

Why's that funny, idiot? BlackFlag

Read the executive order. It says Muslim nowhere in the text. Trump never has used the word Muslim to refer to it. Are facts that funny to you?

Liar.
Yeah okay. Go tell the multiple judges who disagree with you. :laugh:

Fuck those judges

Why's that funny, idiot? BlackFlag

Read the executive order. It says Muslim nowhere in the text. Trump never has used the word Muslim to refer to it. Are facts that funny to you?
Lol only a Trumptard could say Trump has never wanted to ban Muslims even though he spent his entire campaign saying he will ban Muslims. That's what's funny. :thup:

Forum List

Back