Video: Ariana Grande hates America

She didn't call them Godless infidels.
She called them skanks.
They are nasty whores. Madonna did a dog and I don't mean ugly man
Rarified skanks
Skanks and whores. Same thing the terrorists call western women.
So...you think the women I said were skanks are model citizens young girls should emulate? Really.
Yet here you are defending a women who also sold her body for money, but she shares your political views:

Melania has been called slut, whore, skank, filth, a communist, c*nt, and many more things. Sad.
You have been reported for quoting something I never said.
Too bad you did say it. #63. Easy win for me.

The Democrat war on women targets Melania
Last year, another thread, not this topic. And I didn't bother to even look for #63.

Skanks and whores. Same thing the terrorists call western women.
So...you think the women I said were skanks are model citizens young girls should emulate? Really.
Yet here you are defending a women who also sold her body for money, but she shares your political views:

Melania has been called slut, whore, skank, filth, a communist, c*nt, and many more things. Sad.

Last year, another thread, not this topic. And I didn't bother to even look for #63.
Nothing against quoting another thread to point out partisan hypocrisy

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Now...show where I called anyone on THIS thread a whore. Link please. Oh. Wait. I never said it. And..this thread is not about Melania. Its about skanky Arianna.

It is when the quote is a lie from another thread about another person.

You are insane.

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Now...show where I called anyone on THIS thread a whore. Link please. Oh. Wait. I never said it. And..this thread is not about Melania. Its about skanky Arianna.
You called her a "skank." Your fellow alt-righty swooped in to add "whore." You decided to continue the conversation from that point.

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

You called her a "skank." Your fellow alt-righty swooped in to add "whore." You decided to continue the conversation from that point.

RACIST!!!

It is when the quote is a lie from another thread about another person.

You are insane.
54eb5a7166c60e396d0daf12622a7351.jpg

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

She is skanky. So is her brother. So is Madonna. So is Miley Cyrus. If someone else calls them a whore, that is on them.

Going with your insane train of thought..YOU are continuing the convo from that point, which means you agree they are skanks and whores, correct?

She's awful sorry. Said she didn't meeeeeeen anything hateful when she said she hated America and Americans.
Then she tried to deflect to ranting about fat kids.
What the fuck, stupid?

Yeah we both know this little loser only said sorry because her managers told her if you don't say you are sorry that bank account will start dropping. this little hollywood slut isn't sorry about shit.

No, she probably isn't sorry at all. However, she has money and an army of tweens so.............

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Anyone who stands in front of millions with barely any clothes on is a whore who sold thier soul twit.

It's not that way to you because most idiots were indoctrinated into accepting whoring yourself as normal.

There is a difference in wearing clothes that are sexy, but doesn't look like the same clothes a gawd damn stripper wears.

These kids put on clothes and are getting sexualized you Imbecile.

These singers sell their souls , MADONNA................. is your first hint. And if they don't play the leftist game they lose their popularity real fast.

Look at little B. Spears she didn't want to turn into Madonna the second so they trashed the kid.

Gotta love these constitutional loving rednecks.......they love you, as long as you choke on apple pie and the American flag, the hell with free speech!!

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Anyone who stands in front of millions with barely any clothes on is a whore who sold thier soul twit.

It's not that way to you because most idiots were indoctrinated into accepting whoring yourself as normal.

There is a difference in wearing clothes that are sexy, but doesn't look like the same clothes a gawd damn stripper wears.

These singers sell their souls , MADONNA................. is your first hint. And if they don't play the leftist game they lose their popularity real fast.

Look at little B. Spears she didn't want to turn into Madonna the second so they trashed the kid.
Ever hear of free speech, bitches? Nobody has shown more hatred for this country than you red white and vomit blue white mf's...every time you vote, you turn this country into the hell you bitches reside

BlackRag is a tween, I'm betting. Or...a perv.
Anyone that lets their kids look up to Madonna, Arianne, Miley...aren't paying attention to what their kids are doing. THAT is sad. And scumballs like BlackRag is what keeps such "women" in the forefront.

This thread reminded me that I had some off iggy. Thanks for the reminder.

Spoiled 23 year old Hollywood Lib'tard Brat, "Ariana Grande", who just had a TERRORIST Attack at her Concert in 2017, previously stated she hates America and Hates Americans and previously stated she wished her FANS would just DIE ~ !!! Don't feel to Sorry for this Degenerate Hollywood SKANK who can't actually sing, as she uses "AUTO-TUNE" to cover for the fact she can't actually sing or play a "real musical instrument" ! and this is what Parents in Europe & Amertica PAY to let their young "teeny bopper" daughters go see, TRASH like this ??? NOT a great "ROLE MODEL" by any means, as she prances around on stage like sum "2 bit Truck-Stop Hooker" to her young Naïve Clueless Teeny Bopper audience , which is about all she's actually got for fans !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing like a stuck up little bitch whose sheep would still be up this twits ass following her like a lost puppy.
I wouldn't support this little bitch if you paid me.
Why America is partly the ones who make you rich you hypocritical ass.
-----------------------------------------------------

View attachment 129408

Ariana Grande Apologizes for "I Hate America" Donut-Licking Video
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND REMEMBER SHE LICKED DOUGHNUTS ON A TABLE

View attachment 129410

Shop where Ariana Grande was filmed licking donut FAILS health inspection | Daily Mail Online

A lot of people hate America. So what?

Ah. Much better.

Anyway....maybe Arianna learned something. Time will tell. Miley finally decided to straighten herself up. About damn time.

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Ever hear of free speech, bitches? Nobody has shown more hatred for this country than you red white and vomit blue white mf's...every time you vote, you turn this country into the hell you bitches reside

blah

blah

blah.

Forum List

Back