Video: Ariana Grande hates America

n does it say we can't ban terrorists? And where the fuck do you think the terrorists are coming from?

The worst terrorists that have attacked here were either born here or came from countries where Trump has too many personal investments in to ban people. And besides, it wasn't a terrorist ban, it was an unconstitutional Muslim ban.

Nothing unConstitutional about banning foreign enemies of the state. And that Trump didn't ban enough terrorists is another argument.
Foreign enemies of the state ban? That's weird, Trump has always called it a Muslim ban.

Liar.
All you pigs know to do is lie and make yourselves look like crack heads
Yeah okay. Go tell the multiple judges who disagree with you. :laugh:

Spoiled 23 year old Hollywood Lib'tard Brat, "Ariana Grande", who just had a TERRORIST Attack at her Concert in 2017, previously stated she hates America and Hates Americans and previously stated she wished her FANS would just DIE ~ !!! Don't feel to Sorry for this Degenerate Hollywood SKANK who can't actually sing, as she uses "AUTO-TUNE" to cover for the fact she can't actually sing or play a "real musical instrument" ! and this is what Parents in Europe & Amertica PAY to let their young "teeny bopper" daughters go see, TRASH like this ??? NOT a great "ROLE MODEL" by any means, as she prances around on stage like sum "2 bit Truck-Stop Hooker" to her young Naïve Clueless Teeny Bopper audience , which is about all she's actually got for fans !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing like a stuck up little bitch whose sheep would still be up this twits ass following her like a lost puppy.
I wouldn't support this little bitch if you paid me.
Why America is partly the ones who make you rich you hypocritical ass.
-----------------------------------------------------

View attachment 129408

Ariana Grande Apologizes for "I Hate America" Donut-Licking Video
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND REMEMBER SHE LICKED DOUGHNUTS ON A TABLE

View attachment 129410

Shop where Ariana Grande was filmed licking donut FAILS health inspection | Daily Mail Online

A lot of people hate America. So what?

She's kicking American's in the teeth and people have the power to NOT see her ... she has no respect remember that word remember wtf it means of course not. Can't give what yah don't know.

The worst terrorists that have attacked here were either born here or came from countries where Trump has too many personal investments in to ban people. And besides, it wasn't a terrorist ban, it was an unconstitutional Muslim ban.

Nothing unConstitutional about banning foreign enemies of the state. And that Trump didn't ban enough terrorists is another argument.
Foreign enemies of the state ban? That's weird, Trump has always called it a Muslim ban.

Liar.

Oh my Gawd look they are covered up , imagine that they have no dildo's in their hands either.

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Now...show where I called anyone on THIS thread a whore. Link please. Oh. Wait. I never said it. And..this thread is not about Melania. Its about skanky Arianna.
You called her a "skank." Your fellow alt-righty swooped in to add "whore." You decided to continue the conversation from that point.

Anyone who stands in front of millions with barely any clothes on is a whore who sold thier soul twit.

It's not that way to you because most idiots were indoctrinated into accepting whoring yourself as normal.

There is a difference in wearing clothes that are sexy, but doesn't look like the same clothes a gawd damn stripper wears.

These kids put on clothes and are getting sexualized you Imbecile.

These singers sell their souls , MADONNA................. is your first hint. And if they don't play the leftist game they lose their popularity real fast.

Look at little B. Spears she didn't want to turn into Madonna the second so they trashed the kid.
Ever hear of free speech, bitches? Nobody has shown more hatred for this country than you red white and vomit blue white mf's...every time you vote, you turn this country into the hell you bitches reside

blah

blah

blah.
Hey, have you ever heard of the little words Ignore a bitch? Do try it, I hear its marvelous

Liar.

Oh my Gawd look they are covered up , imagine that they have no dildo's in their hands either.

The Supremes will set things right....

Miley finally decided to straighten herself up
Really? When did that happen? She started out as such a beautiful wholesome young girl, but then that industry destroyed her soul like it does to so many. That has changed for her?

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Now...show where I called anyone on THIS thread a whore. Link please. Oh. Wait. I never said it. And..this thread is not about Melania. Its about skanky Arianna.
You called her a "skank." Your fellow alt-righty swooped in to add "whore." You decided to continue the conversation from that point.

Anyone who stands in front of millions with barely any clothes on is a whore who sold thier soul twit.

It's not that way to you because most idiots were indoctrinated into accepting whoring yourself as normal.

There is a difference in wearing clothes that are sexy, but doesn't look like the same clothes a gawd damn stripper wears.

These singers sell their souls , MADONNA................. is your first hint. And if they don't play the leftist game they lose their popularity real fast.

Look at little B. Spears she didn't want to turn into Madonna the second so they trashed the kid.
Ever hear of free speech, bitches? Nobody has shown more hatred for this country than you red white and vomit blue white mf's...every time you vote, you turn this country into the hell you bitches reside

blah

blah

blah.
Hey, have you ever heard of the little words Ignore a bitch? Do try it, I hear its marvelous

triggered says:

Blahblah blahdee blah and blahpiter blahg

Actually, the media calls it a Muslim ban, dumbass; not Trump.

Why's that funny, idiot? BlackFlag

Read the executive order. It says Muslim nowhere in the text. Trump never has used the word Muslim to refer to it. Are facts that funny to you?
Lol only a Trumptard could say Trump has never wanted to ban Muslims even though he spent his entire campaign saying he will ban Muslims. That's what's funny. :thup:

I didn't say he did or didn't. I'm saying it's not a Muslim ban; which, it isn't. Christians from those designated countries are not allowed to enter either, jackass. Your ignorance is not funny.

Actually, the media calls it a Muslim ban, dumbass; not Trump.

Why's that funny, idiot? BlackFlag

Read the executive order. It says Muslim nowhere in the text. Trump never has used the word Muslim to refer to it. Are facts that funny to you?
Lol only a Trumptard could say Trump has never wanted to ban Muslims even though he spent his entire campaign saying he will ban Muslims. That's what's funny. :thup:

I didn't say he did or didn't. I'm saying it's not a Muslim ban; which, it isn't. Christians from those designated countries are not allowed to enter either, jackass. Your ignorance is not funny.

It's a lil bit funny

This thread's a hoot!
Drag those Lefty's back in here.

Really? When did that happen? She started out as such a beautiful wholesome young girl, but then that industry destroyed her soul like it does to so many. That has changed for her?
I read somewhere that her "rebellious stage" is over and she wanted to do better things with her life instead of sticking out that diseased nasty tongue and twerking all over guys..and girls. All kids go thru that stage. She was just a tad late in hers.

I read somewhere that her "rebellious stage" is over and she wanted to do better things with her life instead of sticking out that diseased nasty tongue and twerking all over guys..and girls. All kids go thru that stage. She was just a tad late in hers.

If my girls went twerkin about, I'd of beat their twerkers for them

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Doesn't free speech work both ways? She's free to say what she wants, and we're free to say what we want about what she said. See how that works? The rest of your post is just the usual nastiness, so blech.

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

Doesn't free speech work both ways? She's free to say what she wants, and we're free to say what we want about what she said. See how that works? The rest of your post is just the usual nastiness, so blech.

If somebody called you a retarded moron, then asked you to take them to the movies would you do it........
If someone said to you , you are the scum of the earth, and told they hate you would you still take them to dinner. .

If you think that then stop coming to it nobody is forcing you. Get over it snowflake most of us are sick of you pathetic hypocritical bs pansies and could careless wtf you think.

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

:bsflag: :boohoo:

Yes, I did go look.

Jul 19, 2016

If somebody called you a retarded moron, then asked you to take them to the movies would you do it........
If someone said to you , you are the scum of the earth, and told they hate you would you still take them to dinner. .

If you think that then stop coming to it nobody is forcing you. Get over it snowflake most of us are sick of you pathetic hypocritical bs pansies and could careless wtf you think.
Excuse me. what the hell? I quoted Tigerred59 and was talking about her free speech comment and was telling her how it works both ways.

Forum List

Back