Video: Ariana Grande hates America

You called her a "skank." Your fellow alt-righty swooped in to add "whore." You decided to continue the conversation from that point.

Anyone who stands in front of millions with barely any clothes on is a whore who sold thier soul twit.

It's not that way to you because most idiots were indoctrinated into accepting whoring yourself as normal.

There is a difference in wearing clothes that are sexy, but doesn't look like the same clothes a gawd damn stripper wears.

These kids put on clothes and are getting sexualized you Imbecile.

These singers sell their souls , MADONNA................. is your first hint. And if they don't play the leftist game they lose their popularity real fast.

Look at little B. Spears she didn't want to turn into Madonna the second so they trashed the kid.
Ever hear of free speech, bitches? Nobody has shown more hatred for this country than you red white and vomit blue white mf's...every time you vote, you turn this country into the hell you bitches reside
Doesn't free speech work both ways? She's free to say what she wants, and we're free to say what we want about what she said. See how that works? The rest of your post is just the usual nastiness, so blech.

If somebody called you a retarded moron, then asked you to take them to the movies would you do it........
If someone said to you , you are the scum of the earth, and told they hate you would you still take them to dinner. .

If you think that then stop coming to it nobody is forcing you. Get over it snowflake most of us are sick of you pathetic hypocritical bs pansies and could careless wtf you think.
Excuse me. what the hell? I quoted Tigerred59 and was talking about her free speech comment and was telling her how it works both ways.

:)

She's 23. Pretty much all growed up
She can hate America all she wants. It's a free country. But she shouldn't whine if it affects her career
Amen to this. If she can't take it, she shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she truly is sorry, the phrase "I'm sorry." will not be the only thing that she puts out there. She needs to show that she is sorry in some way, not tell.
"She shouldn't whine if it affects her career?" :rofl:

Ariana Grande Net Worth: $35 Million
Ariana Grande Net Worth

Well yabut, now all these triggered RWNJ cupcakes are gonna boycott her now so the end is nigh.

Now that they have her in their sites, she's going down.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I KNEW I smelled something stupid!
Hiya luddly!

She's 23. Pretty much all growed up
She can hate America all she wants. It's a free country. But she shouldn't whine if it affects her career
Amen to this. If she can't take it, she shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she truly is sorry, the phrase "I'm sorry." will not be the only thing that she puts out there. She needs to show that she is sorry in some way, not tell.
"She shouldn't whine if it affects her career?" :rofl:

Ariana Grande Net Worth: $35 Million
Ariana Grande Net Worth

Well yabut, now all these triggered RWNJ cupcakes are gonna boycott her now so the end is nigh.

Now that they have her in their sites, she's going down.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
:bow3:

upload_2017-5-28_23-21-11.png

Probably photos shopped but either way what she said , this about sums it up well.

Yeah forget the terrorists.... let's trash Ariana Grande!!!

It's people like her advocating letting the terrorists live amongst us; so, why not? Fuck her.
She said she wants terrorists to move here? WHOA! Post the link!! That's an argument ender!

Considering she was in tears on election night because she is for open borders and unlimited Muslims pouring in, and the fact that she proclaimed she hates Americans and hates America and saying she hopes her American fans die....yes, it's safe to say she advocates letting terrorists in.

Yeah forget the terrorists.... let's trash Ariana Grande!!!

It's people like her advocating letting the terrorists live amongst us; so, why not? Fuck her.
She said she wants terrorists to move here? WHOA! Post the link!! That's an argument ender!

Considering she was in tears on election night because she is for open borders and unlimited Muslims pouring in, and the fact that she proclaimed she hates Americans and hates America and saying she hopes her American fans die....yes, it's safe to say she advocates letting terrorists in.

:lol: These idiots trying to act like a message board is a court of law. It's patently obvious to anyone paying attention that AG is brat buying the globalist trash designed to appeal to racists like her.

Forum List

Back