Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

I'd be willing to bet there's more to this story...
VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

Harrell is charged with a pedestrian violation, possession of less than 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of marijuana and resisting arrest
Read more at VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

And there you have it.
So...the following was justified then? You must like random police road blocks then.
Actually since road blocks are legal I have no problem with them. Funny how if you are not breaking the law an encounter with a police officer does not escalate or turn into an arrest.

I got stopped one night for running a yellow light. When the cop came to the window I informed him I had a weapon in the car on the seat next to me so he would not be surprised if he saw it. He asked me to get out and then frisked me. Then ask me why I told him about the firearm. I explained I did not want him to see it and panic or react badly so I told him it was there.

I did not berate the cop for pulling me over for a yellow light, I did not resist his attempt to frisk me and I remained calm and cordial all the time. He let me know that I ran a red light I told him it was yellow and he admitted it was and then said that was still a ticket able offense. I told him by the time I saw the light had turned yellow it was to late to stop so I had to go through. He sent me on my way with a warning.

How was it their job to pull me over?

Yeah, pulling people over is kinda their job.
So how was that threatening?
Its only their job if a crime has been or is being committed. There was no reason to pull me over and ask the white girls if they were ok. How dumb can you be?

Its only their job if a crime has been or is being committed.

That would mean every time they pull someone over they write a ticket or make an arrest.
No it wouldnt. They sometimes pull you over and give you a threat....I mean warning about speeding.

That's awful. You should file a complaint or something.
Or maybe whine about how they're all threatening you.
Why would I waste time complaining to white people about white people? I already know what to expect which is why I have no qualms about defending myself violently if necessary.

I live in a white neighborhood.

I want the cops to stop and question any black males driving after dark in my neighborhood.

Because it will help keep the crime down. ...... :cool:

VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

Harrell is charged with a pedestrian violation, possession of less than 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of marijuana and resisting arrest
Read more at VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

And there you have it.
So...the following was justified then? You must like random police road blocks then.
Actually since road blocks are legal I have no problem with them. Funny how if you are not breaking the law an encounter with a police officer does not escalate or turn into an arrest.

I got stopped one night for running a yellow light. When the cop came to the window I informed him I had a weapon in the car on the seat next to me so he would not be surprised if he saw it. He asked me to get out and then frisked me. Then ask me why I told him about the firearm. I explained I did not want him to see it and panic or react badly so I told him it was there.

I did not berate the cop for pulling me over for a yellow light, I did not resist his attempt to frisk me and I remained calm and cordial all the time. He let me know that I ran a red light I told him it was yellow and he admitted it was and then said that was still a ticket able offense. I told him by the time I saw the light had turned yellow it was to late to stop so I had to go through. He sent me on my way with a warning.
Well every time I have been pulled over there was no reason. Funny how every excuse in the book is used to explain this away besides the obvious one. :laugh:

I live in a white neighborhood.

I want the cops to stop and question any black males driving after dark in my neighborhood.

Because it will help keep the crime down. ...... :cool:
You have the same mindset as the cops even though your own statistics say whites commit more crimes in their own neighborhoods against each other. I knew I could count on you to validate me. :cool-45:

You have the same mindset as the cops even though your own statistics say whites commit more crimes in their own neighborhoods against each other. I knew I could count on you to validate me. :cool-45:
And blacks commit the most crimes in their own neighborhoods.

Criminologists have know this for years. ...... :cool:

And blacks commit the most crimes in their own neighborhoods.

Criminologists have know this for years. ...... :cool:
That makes sense but your issue was with Blacks in a white neighborhood instead of what it should have been, The whites in a white neighborhood. That is just common sense.

Cop should have tazed him. ..... :cool:

I was gonna say they should have shot him, but okay.
and then white boys like you wonder why Black guys fight back or run from cops. SMH.

No, I don't wonder why black criminals fight back or run from cops.
So you admit you know white guys have to become police in order to exercise their fantasies of controlling Blacks? Too bad sissy white boys just cant be brave without becoming a cop with a gun. No wonder they feel so tough when they hunt.
Ever see the movie naked prey? You would love it then hate it. The African tribe capture the whites and kill each of them in different very interesting ways then let the last guy go then hunt him. Spoiler alert he gets away and kills many warriors along the way. Probably a true story

Cop should have tazed him. ..... :cool:

and then white boys like you wonder why Black guys fight back or run from cops. SMH.

So you admit you know white guys have to become police in order to exercise their fantasies of controlling Blacks? Too bad sissy white boys just cant be brave without becoming a cop with a gun. No wonder they feel so tough when they hunt.
Ever see the movie naked prey? You would love it then hate it. The African tribe capture the whites and kill each of them in different very interesting ways then let the last guy go then hunt him. Spoiler alert he gets away and kills many warriors along the way. Probably a true story
I gotta check this movie out. Is it a propaganda movie? Sounds like Surviving the Game with Ice T

I gotta check this movie out. Is it a propaganda movie? Sounds like Surviving the Game with Ice T
No it's like a 60s movie. Very very good movie. They send him off running and let him get about a mile away then one warrior goes after him. Then after that warrior runs a mile they send a second warrior. One at a time. He kills the first warrior and gets his spear shoes and water bottle. You got to see the rest. And the way they kill all the other whites is awfully amazing.

Yeah, pulling people over is kinda their job.
So how was that threatening?
Its only their job if a crime has been or is being committed. There was no reason to pull me over and ask the white girls if they were ok. How dumb can you be?

That would mean every time they pull someone over they write a ticket or make an arrest.
No it wouldnt. They sometimes pull you over and give you a threat....I mean warning about speeding.

Why would I waste time complaining to white people about white people? I already know what to expect which is why I have no qualms about defending myself violently if necessary.

You sound very delicate. That makes your claim about defending yourself violently.....funny.
Watch your salt intake. With all the drama in your life, your blood pressure must be sky high.

You sound very delicate. That makes your claim about defending yourself violently.....funny.
Watch your salt intake. With all the drama in your life, your blood pressure must be sky high.
Thats ok. Sometimes people get weird ideas about what I am but when it comes down to it they never want to test me face to face. My BP is the same as when I was a teenager. My doctor says I am as healthy as can be which is why I still play ball with 20 year olds.

Thats ok. Sometimes people get weird ideas about what I am but when it comes down to it they never want to test me face to face. My BP is the same as when I was a teenager. My doctor says I am as healthy as can be which is why I still play ball with 20 year olds.

Yeah, you must be really scary.

Yeah, you must be really scary.
I dont think so but lots of white guys do. I cant count how many told me I looked like I was going to kick their ass until they got to know me.

That shows low intelligence but thats your right. Crime rates are not a good indicator of crime rates. All it shows is who the police arrest the most and since the police are shown to target Blacks and let whites go we know the stats are skewed. Even with that preference there are more whites doing crime than any other demographic.

No, what it shows is as unwillingness to play PC games with the realities of American crime statistics..... If 7 of 10 burglaries in an area of town are committed by people wearing green hats, then who the hell should the cops be loojing at first when another burglary happens? Personally, I want them shaking down every guy in a green hat when the report of a new burglary goes out.

That shows low intelligence but thats your right. Crime rates are not a good indicator of crime rates. All it shows is who the police arrest the most and since the police are shown to target Blacks and let whites go we know the stats are skewed. Even with that preference there are more whites doing crime than any other demographic.

No, what it shows is as unwillingness to play PC games with the realities of American crime statistics..... If 7 of 10 burglaries in an area of town are committed by people wearing green hats, then who the hell should the cops be loojing at first when another burglary happens? Personally, I want them shaking down every guy in a green hat when the report of a new burglary goes out.
I hope all cops arent as simple minded as you are. What if the criminals in the area decide to change to red hats? You would be the simpleton cop harrassing people in green hats.

I hope all cops arent as simple minded as you are. What if the criminals in the area decide to change to red hats? You would be the simpleton cop harrassing people in green hats.

Yeah! And what if the black criminals in the area decided to become white?

Yeah! And what if the black criminals in the area decided to become white?
Then they would add to the high population of white criminals in the area avoiding detection because the cops were still looking for Black criminals. Why do you ask?

And there you have it.

Person 1: I bet theres more to this story
Person 2: Cop says there is a reason
Person 1: I KNEW IT!

Forum List

Back