Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

I'd be willing to bet there's more to this story...
VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

Harrell is charged with a pedestrian violation, possession of less than 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of marijuana and resisting arrest
Read more at VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

And there you have it.

Person 1: I bet theres more to this story
Person 2: Cop says there is a reason
Person 1: I KNEW IT!
Weird how they always manage to find drugs on people that they decide to harass. If they stopped planting the drugs then they wouldnt find any.

The deniers are waiting for that time when someone harasses a black person and when asked why they'll say "Maaaan, cause I hate hate HATE black people, I did it for no damn reason other than that" :badgrin:

The deniers would go: Well, I mean maybe he meant....:eusa_boohoo:

VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

Harrell is charged with a pedestrian violation, possession of less than 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of marijuana and resisting arrest
Read more at VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

And there you have it.

Yet you're going to take the video as gospel when you didnt see what led up to the arrest.
You know as well as I do that 9 times out of 10 the video doesnt show the whole story and invariably the truth comes out and the guy deserved it.

That's awful. You should file a complaint or something.
Or maybe whine about how they're all threatening you.
Why would I waste time complaining to white people about white people? I already know what to expect which is why I have no qualms about defending myself violently if necessary.

You sound very delicate. That makes your claim about defending yourself violently.....funny.
Watch your salt intake. With all the drama in your life, your blood pressure must be sky high.
Thats ok. Sometimes people get weird ideas about what I am but when it comes down to it they never want to test me face to face. My BP is the same as when I was a teenager. My doctor says I am as healthy as can be which is why I still play ball with 20 year olds.

Yeah, you must be really scary.
I dont think so but lots of white guys do. I cant count how many told me I looked like I was going to kick their ass until they got to know me.

Wow.... i'm sure you're very scary:doubt: Let me tell you a little story scary man. I involved in a car chase, some idiot white guy, was chasing me and some of my friends firing, blow out my rear windshield, i sideswiped a fire hydrant, after being hit. I flagged down a police car, that's the way, i headed, towards the police station, during the chase. The two cops in the car happened to be black. I ran up to them, bleeding with a smashed up car, blown out back windshield. I told these idiots what happened, their response was "What do you want us to do? go into the police station and file a report" i'm thinking maybe they didn't give a shit because I was a white guy... I don't know.:dunno: I'm sure if the situation were reversed, you'd be screaming racism! ..."Black lives matter"

Last edited:
Why would I waste time complaining to white people about white people? I already know what to expect which is why I have no qualms about defending myself violently if necessary.

You sound very delicate. That makes your claim about defending yourself violently.....funny.
Watch your salt intake. With all the drama in your life, your blood pressure must be sky high.
Thats ok. Sometimes people get weird ideas about what I am but when it comes down to it they never want to test me face to face. My BP is the same as when I was a teenager. My doctor says I am as healthy as can be which is why I still play ball with 20 year olds.

I dont think so but lots of white guys do. I cant count how many told me I looked like I was going to kick their ass until they got to know me.

Wow.... i'm sure you're very scary:doubt: Let me tell you a little story scary man. I involved in a car chase, some idiot white guy, was chasing me and some of my friends firing, blow out my rear windshield, i sideswiped a fire hydrant, after being hit. I flagged down a police car, that's the way, i headed, towards the police station, during the chase. The two cops in the car happened to be black. I ran up to them, bleeding with a smashed up car, blown out back windshield. I told these idiots what happend, there response was "What do you want us to do? go into the police station and file a report" i'm thinking maybe they didn't give a shit because I was a white guy... I don't know.:dunno: I'm sure if the situation were reversed, you'd be screaming racism! ..."Black lives matter"
Boy I must have touched a nerve for you to tell me that wild disjointed story. :laugh:

Wow.... i'm sure you're very scary:doubt: Let me tell you a little story scary man. I involved in a car chase, some idiot white guy, was chasing me and some of my friends firing, blow out my rear windshield, i sideswiped a fire hydrant, after being hit. I flagged down a police car, that's the way, i headed, towards the police station, during the chase. The two cops in the car happened to be black. I ran up to them, bleeding with a smashed up car, blown out back windshield. I told these idiots what happend, there response was "What do you want us to do? go into the police station and file a report" i'm thinking maybe they didn't give a shit because I was a white guy... I don't know.:dunno: I'm sure if the situation were reversed, you'd be screaming racism! ..."Black lives matter"
Boy I must have touched a nerve for you to tell me that wild disjointed story. :laugh:

Part of coming up in Detroit, actually yeah, I figured I'd share that with you. Could have been racism or something:dunno:

And there you have it.

Yet you're going to take the video as gospel when you didnt see what led up to the arrest.

There is always stuff that leads up to stuff. That has nothing to do with what is on video and a rather vague excuse to use. "Something happened before the tape!" like that means something or changes the tape.

You know as well as I do that 9 times out of 10 the video doesnt show the whole story and invariably the truth comes out and the guy deserved it.

Videos never show the whole anything but again thats not an excuse or a defense.

Part of coming up in Detroit, actually yeah, I figured I'd share that with you. Could have been racism or something:dunno:
Actually it didnt make sense. How can you run up to some cops if you are in a car? Were you driving or running?

And there you have it.

There is always stuff that leads up to stuff. That has nothing to do with what is on video and a rather vague excuse to use. "Something happened before the tape!" like that means something or changes the tape.

Videos never show the whole anything but again thats not an excuse or a defense.

LOL...The guy had weed on him so it's really a moot point.
The cop was right and you're wrong.

And there you have it.

You have to remember whites suffer from cognitive dissonance. When something doesnt make sense logically they simply change reality to fit their view. Thats how they were able to claim they were christians yet enslave people they considered animals yet still have sex with them.

And there you have it.

Practically everyone knows the cops planted the weed on him. I've seen it done by cops too many times to count.

Actually it didnt make sense. How can you run up to some cops if you are in a car? Were you driving or running?
Driving, pulled over, and ran up to the police car. Damn racist cops:mad:

Were the guys that were chasing you still there? I would have asked you the same thing no matter what color you were.
laugh.gif

And there you have it.

You have to remember whites suffer from cognitive dissonance. When something doesnt make sense logically they simply change reality to fit their view. Thats how they were able to claim they were christians yet enslave people they considered animals yet still have sex with them.

You know how many White guys I've seem beat down by police? It doesn't have much to do with race, it's how you respond, and carry yourself. If you're being a belligerent, maybe you need to be knocked around a little bit

Were the guys that were chasing you still there? I would have asked you the same thing no matter what color you were.
laugh.gif

Nope, you think they'd be following me all the way to the police station? Come on man use your head:slap:

laugh.gif

Nope, you think they'd be following me all the way to the police station? Come on man use your head:slap:
I'm confused. What did you expect the cops to do exactly?

And there you have it.

You know how many White guys I've seem beat down by police? It doesn't have much to do with race, it's how you respond, and carry yourself. If you're being a belligerent, maybe you need to be knocked around a little bit
I've never seen a white guy beat down by the cops. Not even once. That doesnt mean it doesnt happen. I dont think it matters how you carry yourself. I've seen cops beat up Black people who were doing everything correctly. I had a gun pointed at my head at the age of 9 simply because I was walking home and the cop didnt like Black people.

laugh.gif

Ride down Liverniose and see if they might see the fucker.....I gave them a description of the Truck he was driving

And there you have it.

The ends never justify the means

laugh.gif

Ride down Liverniose and see if they might see the fucker.....I gave them a description of the Truck he was driving
What if you were setting them up to get shot?

Forum List

Back