Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

No one can really say. I ran from the cops as a kid and got away. Who's to say they cant?

No one can really say.

You can. You said, "I cant think of a good reason to run"
Thats correct. I cant think of a good reason. Last I heard other people thought for themselves.

And the dumb ones.....run.
I think I got you mixed up with that inbred named Bripat or something to that effect. I dont think its dumb to run if thats how you choose to handle it. Some would say me fighting back is dumb but I have never let what other people thought make many of my decisions for me.

I dont think its dumb to run if thats how you choose to handle it.

You can't think of a good reason to run, but you don't think it's dumb........have you been drinking?

Some would say me fighting back is dumb

When was the last time you did that?
I cant think of a good reason to go square dancing but I dont think its dumb. No I dont drink.

When I was 22.

.So its all just in what you perceive to be moral or proper? Do you think you control what everyone else thinks is moral and proper? For example I dont think its moral or proper for a white cop to harass me unless I am doing something illegal.

Nope. My opinions and views have absolutely nothing to do with it. It has to do with what I refer to as Universal Morality. This is the natural laws and basic societal concepts that allowed our ancestors to create the earliest civilizations.

Among these concepts is the understanding that Order is the first and most necessary rule of society. Without Law and Order, Anarchy is the fate of the workd.

.So its all just in what you perceive to be moral or proper? Do you think you control what everyone else thinks is moral and proper? For example I dont think its moral or proper for a white cop to harass me unless I am doing something illegal.

Nope. My opinions and views have absolutely nothing to do with it. It has to do with what I refer to as Universal Morality. This is the natural laws and basic societal concepts that allowed our ancestors to create the earliest civilizations.

Among these concepts is the understanding that Order is the first and most necessary rule of society. Without Law and Order, Anarchy is the fate of the workd.
Wouldnt harassment be anti order? Cops are just a sign that the system used to implement the law and order is defective. The earliest civilizations didnt use cops. They used societal ostracism to achieve compliance.

No one can really say.

You can. You said, "I cant think of a good reason to run"
Thats correct. I cant think of a good reason. Last I heard other people thought for themselves.

I think I got you mixed up with that inbred named Bripat or something to that effect. I dont think its dumb to run if thats how you choose to handle it. Some would say me fighting back is dumb but I have never let what other people thought make many of my decisions for me.

You can't think of a good reason to run, but you don't think it's dumb........have you been drinking?

I cant think of a good reason to go square dancing but I dont think its dumb. No I dont drink.

When I was 22.

You haven't fought the police since you were 22? Why not?

White cops must be pulling you over and hassling you almost daily, right?

When I was 22.

I havent had one in my face harassing me in a life threatening manner since I was 22.

Nope. The only time cops pulled me over after that was twice and each time I was with a white woman that went off on them for pulling us over. I was amazed but something about a white woman going off makes white cops embarrassed.

The only other time was a few years ago at a park while I was playing ball and I just put the cop on the phone with my attorney and he walked away after apologizing.

When I was 22.

I havent had one in my face harassing me in a life threatening manner since I was 22.

Nope. The only time cops pulled me over after that was twice and each time I was with a white woman that went off on them for pulling us over. I was amazed but something about a white woman going off makes white cops embarrassed.

The only other time was a few years ago at a park while I was playing ball and I just put the cop on the phone with my attorney and he walked away after apologizing.

You're a black man who hasn't been threatened by cops since you were 22?
In America? How is this possible?

When I was 22.

Thats why I think you have a problem with reading comprehension. I've been threatened. Just not in my face and in a life threatening manner.

Wouldnt harassment be anti order? Cops are just a sign that the system used to implement the law and order is defective. The earliest civilizations didnt use cops. They used societal ostracism to achieve compliance.

Not when that harassment is happening against individuals who are acting against Order and by individuals who are tasked with keeping Order.

Not when that harassment is happening against individuals who are acting against Order and by individuals who are tasked with keeping Order.
So you think if someone is tasked with keeping order then it moral for them to harass someone because they are Black?

So you think if someone is tasked with keeping order then it moral for them to harass someone because they are Black?

I believe it us not only Moral but the very definition of the job of LEOs to harass members of of the segments of the population with the highest crime rates.

I believe it us not only Moral but the very definition of the job of LEOs to harass members of of the segments of the population with the highest crime rates.
That shows low intelligence but thats your right. Crime rates are not a good indicator of crime rates. All it shows is who the police arrest the most and since the police are shown to target Blacks and let whites go we know the stats are skewed. Even with that preference there are more whites doing crime than any other demographic.

When I was 22.

Thats why I think you have a problem with reading comprehension. I've been threatened. Just not in my face and in a life threatening manner.

How were you threatened in a non-life threatening manner?

"If you don't get your headlight fixed, I'm going to give you a ticket"?
"If you don't slow down, I'm going to give you a ticket"?

When I was 22.

When I was pulled over when with the white women and the cops both asked if they were ok.

When the cop singled me out of a group of guys playing basketball and asked me to show my ID.

I forgot about the time I almost shot a cop too. He pulled me over and asked me what I was doing out at 10pm at night in a predominately white neighborhood after I visited a girl I was dating.

Last edited:

When I was pulled over when with the white women and the cops both asked if they were ok.

When the cop singled me out of a group of guys playing basketball and asked me to show my ID.

I forgot about the time I almost shot a cop too. He pulled me over and asked me what I was doing out at 10pm at night in a predominately white neighborhood after I visited a girl I was dating.

How is that threatening to you?

How was it their job to pull me over? Since it wasnt their job then anything could have happened and it was very threatening.

How was it their job to pull me over?

Yeah, pulling people over is kinda their job.
So how was that threatening?

Its only their job if a crime has been or is being committed. There was no reason to pull me over and ask the white girls if they were ok. How dumb can you be?

Its only their job if a crime has been or is being committed. There was no reason to pull me over and ask the white girls if they were ok. How dumb can you be?

Its only their job if a crime has been or is being committed.

That would mean every time they pull someone over they write a ticket or make an arrest.

That would mean every time they pull someone over they write a ticket or make an arrest.
No it wouldnt. They sometimes pull you over and give you a threat....I mean warning about speeding, headlight, wrong turn etc.

No it wouldnt. They sometimes pull you over and give you a threat....I mean warning about speeding.

That's awful. You should file a complaint or something.
Or maybe whine about how they're all threatening you.

Forum List

Back