Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

You said "ghetto" not Black trash. Plenty of Blacks grow up in the ghetto and are not trash.

Ok well Black Hoodlums
Yes there are Black criminals but you allow the white boy to not address the white criminals in much larger numbers even though they actually get arrested less and serve less time for the same crimes. Thats why I call you a tom. You immediately acquiesce to white people. Its amazing to behold.

I know there are white criminals too
Yeah but you went immediately to attack your people instead of correcting the white boy and letting him know that must not be the case since whites break the law much more than Blacks and get away with it.

Black hoodlums who don't work don't represent me. Only normal black productive people who work everyday.

I'm allergic to black hoodlums
Thats great but it still doesnt explain why you bowed to the white boy by immediately attacking Black people instead of correcting the white boy.

I cant think of a good reason to run.

Maybe you should convince your bros that they shouldn't run?
I cant tell another man that he should just die like I am willing to do. If he wants to run to try and prolong his life thats his decision.

I cant tell another man that he should just die like I am willing to do.

Who said die? Just not run.
I said die. The other option is to allow the outrageous disrespect and hope someone is video taping and you dont get a white jury deciding the cops fate. Not very good odds if you ask me.

You said, "I cant think of a good reason to run"

Why do your bros need to run?

I said die. The other option is to allow the outrageous disrespect

Wow! Die or disrespect........what's a brutha to do? Flip a coin?

Not very good odds if you ask me.

That's funny.
Maybe they believe its the best way to stay alive.

I dont have to flip a coin. I already know what my actions will be. Odds dont bother me when I control my actions. When its in the hands of others is when it gets dicy.

Maybe you should convince your bros that they shouldn't run?
I cant tell another man that he should just die like I am willing to do. If he wants to run to try and prolong his life thats his decision.

I said die. The other option is to allow the outrageous disrespect and hope someone is video taping and you dont get a white jury deciding the cops fate. Not very good odds if you ask me.

That's funny.

I dont have to flip a coin. I already know what my actions will be. Odds dont bother me when I control my actions. When its in the hands of others is when it gets dicy.

So maybe they're dumber than you?

That's funny.

No one can really say. I ran from the cops as a kid and got away. Who's to say they cant?

You must be white. Given my thoughts you are a cave monkey with the genetic inclination to fear and hate Black people.

I'm european. Race means nothing to me, though its obviously something you focus on. I fear no man, of any race. I do however, hate individuals who cannot or will not follow the law. Order is the central core of any successful society.

Ok well Black Hoodlums
Yes there are Black criminals but you allow the white boy to not address the white criminals in much larger numbers even though they actually get arrested less and serve less time for the same crimes. Thats why I call you a tom. You immediately acquiesce to white people. Its amazing to behold.

Yeah but you went immediately to attack your people instead of correcting the white boy and letting him know that must not be the case since whites break the law much more than Blacks and get away with it.

Black hoodlums who don't work don't represent me. Only normal black productive people who work everyday.

Thats great but it still doesnt explain why you bowed to the white boy by immediately attacking Black people instead of correcting the white boy.

I don't defend hoodlums

I don't defend hoodlums
You defend white hoodlums so why not Black ones?

You must be white. Given my thoughts you are a cave monkey with the genetic inclination to fear and hate Black people.

I'm european. Race means nothing to me, though its obviously something you focus on. I fear no man, of any race. I do however, hate individuals who cannot or will not follow the law. Order is the central core of any successful society.
Bullshit. You obviously fear Black people. If you hate people that will not follow the law then you must have hated the founding fathers.

I don't defend hoodlums

Hoodlums lives don't matter

I don't defend hoodlums

So why didnt you tell the white boy that white hoodlums broke more laws than Black ones thereby correcting his racial claim instead of immediately transforming into an uncle tom?

Bullshit. You obviously fear Black people. If you hate people that will not follow the law then you must have hated the founding fathers.

I fear no man. That does not mean I like, trust, or befriend more than a handful of men. Nor does it mean I value the life of any man other than myself.

When I speak of Laws, I refer to Moral and Proper laws, not necessarily what is written by Men. I do not and never have found a need to follow immortal or improper laws.

That's funny.

No one can really say. I ran from the cops as a kid and got away. Who's to say they cant?

No one can really say.

You can. You said, "I cant think of a good reason to run"

Order is the central core of any successful society.

I don't defend hoodlums

So why didnt you tell the white boy that white hoodlums broke more laws than Black ones thereby correcting his racial claim instead of immediately transforming into an uncle tom?

You use the term Uncle Tom a lot. Do you know Uncle Tom really was?

I don't defend hoodlums

You use the term Uncle Tom a lot. Do you know Uncle Tom really was?
I know its actually the opposite from what he really was but its become more than just the real uncle tom. Now its used to describe a Black person that says whatever he thinks a white person wants to hear so he can curry favor with the white person. Sorta like you did instead of correcting the white boy.

That's funny.

No one can really say.

Thats correct. I cant think of a good reason. Last I heard other people thought for themselves.

I fear no man. That does not mean I like, trust, or befriend more than a handful of men. Nor does it mean I value the life of any man other than myself.

When I speak of Laws, I refer to Moral and Proper laws, not necessarily what is written by Men. I do not and never have found a need to follow immortal or improper laws.
I dont believe you so dont waste your time trying to convince me.

So its all just in what you perceive to be moral or proper? Do you think you control what everyone else thinks is moral and proper? For example I dont think its moral or proper for a white cop to harass me unless I am doing something illegal.

That's funny.

No one can really say.

Thats correct. I cant think of a good reason. Last I heard other people thought for themselves.

And the dumb ones.....run.

No one can really say.

I think I got you mixed up with that inbred named Bripat or something to that effect. I dont think its dumb to run if thats how you choose to handle it. Some would say me fighting back is dumb but I have never let what other people thought make many of my decisions for me.

No one can really say.

I think I got you mixed up with that inbred named Bripat or something to that effect. I dont think its dumb to run if thats how you choose to handle it. Some would say me fighting back is dumb but I have never let what other people thought make many of my decisions for me.

I dont think its dumb to run if thats how you choose to handle it.

You can't think of a good reason to run, but you don't think it's dumb........have you been drinking?

Some would say me fighting back is dumb

When was the last time you did that?

Forum List

Back