Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

Youre assuming I care what you think is credible. You may not like the way I phrase my opinions or facts but thats really just your issue.

You're the one with the issues. You cant post rationally you post ignorant stupidity just like the rest of the racial fascist on the board
I never post irrationally. Just because you dont agree with what I am saying doesnt change that. When you can convince me what I have seen and experienced was a mirage then I may believe you. Seems to me like you are going to have to remain emotionally distraught and irrational until you can do that.
Distraught?...LOL.... I eat punks like you for lunch :slap:
Of course youre distraught. You attacked me personally and have abandoned the OP. Thats always the first sign of emotional trauma.
I'm right on topic try to keep up:slap:
I'm not the topic. I know I take up rent in your head but you should look at the OP to get back on topic.

There is no law saying you cant run your mouth. However, you dont have to say anything to get harrassed by the cops if youre Black. Sometimes they harass you on the way to and going back home to school like I was from 7th grade to 12th grade.

This happened in my old neighborhood, and I knew this kid. I know he and his partner were white, and their lives don't matter to you,but this is what happens when cops screw up and understatement the situation

17238.jpg

As the two officers called in the license plate information of the vehicle, while sitting in their patrol car, the suspect exited his vehicle and opened fire with a .40 caliber handgun, striking Officer Fettig five times and Officer Bowens three times. The shooter then went out of view as Officer Bowens exited the patrol car, returned fire three times, and then went to help Officer Fettig as he called assistance.

The shooter reappeared and shot Officer Bowens six more times before stealing his service weapon. The shooter fired a total of 19 rounds at the officers during the incident.

The killer fled in his pickup truck, but a portion of the shooting was recorded in the patrol car's camera. The killer and his brother were arrested several hours later. The killer was found guilty on four charges of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison, where he died on October 15, 2010.

Read more: Police Officer Matthew E. Bowens
The officers killed were probably dirty or suffering the consequences of allowing other dirty inbred racist cops to operate without stopping them. I feel no pity or remorse. The cop in the picture looks just like a dirty cop that use to patrol our neighborhood.

That's because your scum. Those two cops were kids, the female killed was supposed to get married a week later. the scum that killed them was on Michigan ave attempting to pick up a prostitute..thankfully he got beat to death in prison:cool: ,
How can they be kids if they were cops? If they were over 18 then they werent kids. They were legally adult members of society and either inbred racists or knew of inbred racists and let them operate with inpunity. I call it karma the one getting married was not allowed to reproduce.

If you want karma, this is karma. 1-Year-Old Girl Killed in Apparent Gang-Related Shooting in Compton: LASD

She will never be a baby mama fucking her way across Los Angeles, keep this up and then12% black people are will go down to 10%. Then we put the last few in a zoo for orotection.

Now i'm out of this thread. you took it where the other racist wants it

So you admit

Where? When? Link?
If you already know why then you are admitting you know.

I know why black criminals fight back or run from cops.
I do too. However, I specified Black people. Youre talking about a subset which makes me believe you have a hard time with reading comprehension or youre just an illiterate cave monkey.

I do too. However, I specified Black people.

Excellent! Do you fight back or run from cops?
I fought a cop once and got away. I have run from the cops a lot as a kid. Then I started fighting back by dropping sand bags on their heads. Once they stopped the harassment we stopped dropping sandbags on their heads.

Do you fight back or run from cops now?

There is no law saying you cant run your mouth. However, you dont have to say anything to get harrassed by the cops if youre Black. Sometimes they harass you on the way to and going back home to school like I was from 7th grade to 12th grade.

This happened in my old neighborhood, and I knew this kid. I know he and his partner were white, and their lives don't matter to you,but this is what happens when cops screw up and understatement the situation

17238.jpg

As the two officers called in the license plate information of the vehicle, while sitting in their patrol car, the suspect exited his vehicle and opened fire with a .40 caliber handgun, striking Officer Fettig five times and Officer Bowens three times. The shooter then went out of view as Officer Bowens exited the patrol car, returned fire three times, and then went to help Officer Fettig as he called assistance.

The shooter reappeared and shot Officer Bowens six more times before stealing his service weapon. The shooter fired a total of 19 rounds at the officers during the incident.

The killer fled in his pickup truck, but a portion of the shooting was recorded in the patrol car's camera. The killer and his brother were arrested several hours later. The killer was found guilty on four charges of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison, where he died on October 15, 2010.

The officers killed were probably dirty or suffering the consequences of allowing other dirty inbred racist cops to operate without stopping them. I feel no pity or remorse. The cop in the picture looks just like a dirty cop that use to patrol our neighborhood.

That's because your scum. Those two cops were kids, the female killed was supposed to get married a week later. the scum that killed them was on Michigan ave attempting to pick up a prostitute..thankfully he got beat to death in prison:cool: ,
How can they be kids if they were cops? If they were over 18 then they werent kids. They were legally adult members of society and either inbred racists or knew of inbred racists and let them operate with inpunity. I call it karma the one getting married was not allowed to reproduce.

If you want karma, this is karma. 1-Year-Old Girl Killed in Apparent Gang-Related Shooting in Compton: LASD

She will never be a baby mama fucking her way across Los Angeles, keep this up and then12% black people are will go down to 10%. Then we put the last few in a zoo for orotection.
I always wonder why white people think Black people are going extinct when its actually the exact opposite. :laugh:

So you admit

Where? When? Link?

I do too. However, I specified Black people. Youre talking about a subset which makes me believe you have a hard time with reading comprehension or youre just an illiterate cave monkey.

I fought a cop once and got away. I have run from the cops a lot as a kid. Then I started fighting back by dropping sand bags on their heads. Once they stopped the harassment we stopped dropping sandbags on their heads.

I beat a black dude down at a Waffle House in Beaumont, Texas, last week. Silly fucker tried to take my wallet at the register. His pants down around his knees and I wore his punk ass out.

You're the one with the issues. You cant post rationally you post ignorant stupidity just like the rest of the racial fascist on the board
I never post irrationally. Just because you dont agree with what I am saying doesnt change that. When you can convince me what I have seen and experienced was a mirage then I may believe you. Seems to me like you are going to have to remain emotionally distraught and irrational until you can do that.
Of course youre distraught. You attacked me personally and have abandoned the OP. Thats always the first sign of emotional trauma.
I'm not the topic. I know I take up rent in your head but you should look at the OP to get back on topic.

Nah... I've got to lower my I.Q. a bit to post with you..I'll let the others continue

17238.jpg

I always wonder why white people think Black people are going extinct when its actually the exact opposite. :laugh:

Planned Parrenthood aborts more black babies than any other race.

17238.jpg

Now i'm out of this thread. you took it where the other racist wants it
I doubt you will be missed since you cant seem to get on topic. You literally posted a story about cops getting shot in a thread about a Black man being harassed and you have the nerve to call someone a racist? :laugh:

Nah... I've got to lower my I.Q. a bit to post with you..I'll let the others continue
You dont have to post to me. If you were not so sensitive you would be able to disagree. I take up rent in your head and its ok.

I beat a black dude down at a Waffle House in Beaumont, Texas, last week. Silly fucker tried to take my wallet at the register. His pants down around his knees and I wore his punk ass out.
joseph_04efe7_1100618.jpg

As a white man, I'm sick and tired of watching innocent black men get targeted, harassed and arrested by law enforcement just for the color of their skin. This officer in Cincinnati should be fired for his outrageous actions. Do you all agree with me? Please watch this Youtube video and comment.

Black Man In Cincinnati Gets Arrested For Walking Down The Street With A Cup Of Coffee (Language Warning) - Viralocracy.com

I would have arrested him too, he looks like a criminal

I wouldnt run from one now. If I had to I would definitely fight one. Now I have an attorney on retainer and that carries much more weight.

Planned Parrenthood aborts more black babies than any other race.
Makes sense. White people have a lot of fertility problems.

This is an everyday thing for some Black people. However, some whites feel like a whole race of people are hallucinating.

Only if you a thuiggish looking black man. Police never bothered me

This is an everyday thing for some Black people. However, some whites feel like a whole race of people are hallucinating.

Only if you a thuiggish looking black man. Police never bothered me
How much of a thug can you look like at the age of 14 and carrying books back and forth to school? You are as rare as unicorn if the cops never harassed you. Or you look like an uncle tom.

I wouldnt run from one now. If I had to I would definitely fight one. Now I have an attorney on retainer and that carries much more weight.

I wouldnt run from one now.

Why not?

Why not?
I'd rather die fighting since I became an adult.

Why not?

So why not run?

Why not?

So why not run?
I cant think of a good reason to run.

Forum List

Back