Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

This is an everyday thing for some Black people. However, some whites feel like a whole race of people are hallucinating.

Only if you a thuiggish looking black man. Police never bothered me
How much of a thug can you look like at the age of 14 and carrying books back and forth to school? You are as rare as unicorn if the cops never harassed you. Or you look like an uncle tom.

I know what ghetto 14 year olds look like

This is an everyday thing for some Black people. However, some whites feel like a whole race of people are hallucinating.

If so many blacks weren't breaking the law, it wouldn't happen.

Ghetto blacks
My god youre such an uncle tom. Iz not like dem bad niggas massa. :laugh:

You are referring to BLACK TRASH, you know like white people have a population they call WHITE TRASH

Bullshit. You dont even have to be resisting or saying anything and cops wil fuck with you . I shouldnt have to go out of my way to make a complaint against some inbred white boy taking advantage of my tax dollars.

Interesting.... In almost 42 years I've never been harassed or abused by the police. I HAVE, however, seen people stopped and hassled...... but only AFTER the individuals decided to verbally or physically assault the officer(s).

Be happy, given my thoughts on this issue, most people wouldn't be alive to make complaints after fucking with LEOs.

Only if you a thuiggish looking black man. Police never bothered me
How much of a thug can you look like at the age of 14 and carrying books back and forth to school? You are as rare as unicorn if the cops never harassed you. Or you look like an uncle tom.

I know what ghetto 14 year olds look like
I do too. They dont look like thugs to me.

Ghetto blacks

You are referring to BLACK TRASH, you know like white people have a population they call WHITE TRASH
You said "ghetto" not Black trash. Plenty of Blacks grow up in the ghetto and are not trash.

Bullshit. You dont even have to be resisting or saying anything and cops wil fuck with you . I shouldnt have to go out of my way to make a complaint against some inbred white boy taking advantage of my tax dollars.

Interesting.... In almost 42 years I've never been harassed or abused by the police. I HAVE, however, seen people stopped and hassled...... but only AFTER the individuals decided to verbally or physically assault the officer(s).

Be happy, given my thoughts on this issue, most people wouldn't be alive to make complaints after fucking with LEOs.
You must be white. Given my thoughts you are a cave monkey with the genetic inclination to fear and hate Black people.

That's because your scum. Those two cops were kids, the female killed was supposed to get married a week later. the scum that killed them was on Michigan ave attempting to pick up a prostitute..thankfully he got beat to death in prison:cool: ,
How can they be kids if they were cops? If they were over 18 then they werent kids. They were legally adult members of society and either inbred racists or knew of inbred racists and let them operate with inpunity. I call it karma the one getting married was not allowed to reproduce.

If you want karma, this is karma. 1-Year-Old Girl Killed in Apparent Gang-Related Shooting in Compton: LASD

She will never be a baby mama fucking her way across Los Angeles, keep this up and then12% black people are will go down to 10%. Then we put the last few in a zoo for orotection.
I always wonder why white people think Black people are going extinct when its actually the exact opposite. :laugh:

Planned Parrenthood aborts more black babies than any other race.
Makes sense. White people have a lot of fertility problems.

That's why there are more white people in the world...lol

Decriminalize drugs, take out the profit motive of selling them to high school kids, so there is no black market.

Then poor young white and black trash will stop turning to the black market to get rich quick and will go learn how to be carpenters, plumbers and car mechanics.

Ghetto blacks

You said "ghetto" not Black trash. Plenty of Blacks grow up in the ghetto and are not trash.

Ok well Black Hoodlums

Do you fight back or run from cops now?
I wouldnt run from one now. If I had to I would definitely fight one. Now I have an attorney on retainer and that carries much more weight.

I wouldnt run from one now.

Why not?
I'd rather die fighting since I became an adult.

So why not run?
I cant think of a good reason to run.

Maybe you should convince your bros that they shouldn't run?

How can they be kids if they were cops? If they were over 18 then they werent kids. They were legally adult members of society and either inbred racists or knew of inbred racists and let them operate with inpunity. I call it karma the one getting married was not allowed to reproduce.

If you want karma, this is karma. 1-Year-Old Girl Killed in Apparent Gang-Related Shooting in Compton: LASD

She will never be a baby mama fucking her way across Los Angeles, keep this up and then12% black people are will go down to 10%. Then we put the last few in a zoo for orotection.
I always wonder why white people think Black people are going extinct when its actually the exact opposite. :laugh:

Planned Parrenthood aborts more black babies than any other race.
Makes sense. White people have a lot of fertility problems.

That's why there are more white people in the world...lol
What made you think that? There are more Blacks and Asians by far than white people and your genes are recessive to boot.

I wouldnt run from one now. If I had to I would definitely fight one. Now I have an attorney on retainer and that carries much more weight.

Why not?

So why not run?

I cant tell another man that he should just die like I am willing to do. If he wants to run to try and prolong his life thats his decision.

Ghetto blacks

Ok well Black Hoodlums
Yes there are Black criminals but you allow the white boy to not address the white criminals in much larger numbers even though they actually get arrested less and serve less time for the same crimes. Thats why I call you a tom. You immediately acquiesce to white people. Its amazing to behold.

Why not?

So why not run?

I cant tell another man that he should just die like I am willing to do. If he wants to run to try and prolong his life thats his decision.

I cant tell another man that he should just die like I am willing to do.

Who said die? Just not run.

Ghetto blacks

Ok well Black Hoodlums
Yes there are Black criminals but you allow the white boy to not address the white criminals in much larger numbers even though they actually get arrested less and serve less time for the same crimes. Thats why I call you a tom. You immediately acquiesce to white people. Its amazing to behold.

I know there are white criminals too

So why not run?

I said die. The other option is to allow the outrageous disrespect and hope someone is video taping and you dont get a white jury deciding the cops fate. Not very good odds if you ask me.

Ok well Black Hoodlums

Yeah but you went immediately to attack your people instead of correcting the white boy and letting him know that must not be the case since whites break the law much more than Blacks and get away with it.

Ok well Black Hoodlums

Yeah but you went immediately to attack your people instead of correcting the white boy and letting him know that must not be the case since whites break the law much more than Blacks and get away with it.

Black hoodlums who don't work don't represent me. Only normal black productive people who work everyday.

I'm allergic to black hoodlums

So why not run?

I said die. The other option is to allow the outrageous disrespect and hope someone is video taping and you dont get a white jury deciding the cops fate. Not very good odds if you ask me.

You said, "I cant think of a good reason to run"

Why do your bros need to run?

I said die. The other option is to allow the outrageous disrespect

Wow! Die or disrespect........what's a brutha to do? Flip a coin?

Not very good odds if you ask me.

That's funny.

Forum List

Back