Video Destroys Narrative

Ill see if I can find it again. Marener posted it in one of these threads on Chansley several times.
Yeah I read that post. The lawyer was emphatic that he requested it many times with no result. Chansley’s current lawyer said he has questions as to why the original lawyer went forward with the plea. You’re obviously not up on all the facts.

Last edited:
Simple answer. It looks like Fox News has silenced Tucker.
Why would they? What benefit to Fox is there for Fox holding Tucker back? Unless Tucker was planning to lie about the FBI, or ANTIFA etc and Fox News thinks that could make things worse in the Dominion lawsuit against FOX for defamation/lying about them....?

So sorry. Only partial credit. That only establishes his physical presence which I already said yields “trespass.”

I hope you aren’t arguing guilt by association. It doesn’t show him using any instrument against the building or of him punching or kicking the windows, etc. that takes you back to mere presence. Trespass.

I went scouting around and have seen his entrance. And that only establishes his mere presence. Trespass.

He was with the crowd. That doesn’t make him guilty of any physical action himself.
He was not charged with trespassing, nor with carrying his spear flagpole, nor for any kind of harm towards a cop, nor for any destruction of the building or anything like that....etc etc

He was charged with trying to obstruct an official gvt act or something of the sort.... And that was it....

His long 4+ yr sentence comes from the Qanon Shaman going on Fox News and claiming he was let in by cops opening the door. Judge saw the Fox interview and watched him lie about it.... Judge had already seen the video of him entering with the crowd that smashed their way in....

He also was a Marine, ex...... Sworn to protect/defend the Constitution.... And knew better than to follow an illegal order....initially the Shaman tried to claim he was only doing what the President asked him to do....that didn't fly....

The judge gave him a harsher sentence imo, because of the above....

He was not charged with trespassing, nor with carrying his spear flagpole, nor for any kind of harm towards a cop, nor for any destruction of the building or anything like that....etc etc

He was charged with trying to obstruct an official gvt act or something of the sort.... And that was it....

His long 4+ yr sentence comes from the Qanon Shaman going on Fox News and claiming he was let in by cops opening the door. Judge saw the Fox interview and watched him lie about it.... Judge had already seen the video of him entering with the crowd that smashed their way in....

He also was a Marine, ex...... Sworn to protect/defend the Constitution.... And knew better than to follow an illegal order....initially the Shaman tried to claim he was only doing what the President asked him to do....that didn't fly....

The judge gave him a harsher sentence imo, because of the above....
No. He was charged with five different counts. And they ended up “agreeing” to the fucking felony.

He should only have been charged with trespass.

Actually, he was charged with trespassing (entering/remaining on restricted grounds), but his plea deal allowed him to only plead guilty to obstructing an official proceeding.

That may be what the media reported, but it's not really accurate. The judge gave him the minimum recommended sentence, and said he could not justify anything lower.

The judge gave him praise at his sentencing hearing...

Chansley spoke to the judge for about 30 minutes, repeatedly invoking his spiritual guides of Jesus Christ and Mohandas Gandhi.

Chansley’s lengthy comments, in which he praised Lamberth’s military service as a lawyer in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps, seemed to convince the judge that he had made significant changes.

“I think your remarks are the most remarkable that I’ve heard in 34 years” as a judge, Lamberth said. “I think you are genuine in your remorse. Parts of those remarks are akin to the kinds of things that Martin Luther King would have said.”

But Lamberth said he could not reduce Chansley’s sentence below the recommended guidelines. “What you did here was horrific,” the judge said, “as you now concede. And obstructing the government as you did is the type of conduct that is so serious that I cannot justify a downward departure. I do think the minimum end of the guidelines is what you’ve earned because you’ve done everything right from the time that you started, and you’ve certainly done everything good today, convinced the court that you’re a new person.”

Forum List

Back