🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren runs away when Ohio State student says “you lied about your ethnicity

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
FINALLY...some COLLEGE KIDS that know what BULLSHIT and LIARS are! From a few years ago,but I don't think it was ever posted here!

I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time.

Elizabeth Warren, as you know, is the self-righteous crusader for the least among us who appropriated the culture of the least among us, Native Americans, to try to advance her law professor career in the 1980s and 1990s. When she achieved a tenured position at Harvard Law School, she dropped Native Americans like a hot potato.

It’s an issue she avoids like the plague for good reason, she’s guilty as hell.

Here is Anne at 2012 Netroots Conference trying to ask a simple question:

“Just one question. I’m from Legal Insurrection and I’d love to ask you if view yourself as a role model to women of color?”

Anne never got an answer to the question, just a clipboard in the face from one of Warren’s staffers....

VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren runs away when Ohio State student says "you lied about your ethnicity"

tardball.jpg

Careful, Vig.....

She's the most likely to replace Hillary when the inevitable happens twixt now and November. Should a sympathy vote get her elected she'll own the FBI and IRS......

Careful, Vig.....

She's the most likely to replace Hillary when the inevitable happens twixt now and November. Should a sympathy vote get her elected she'll own the FBI and IRS......

Honestly, I would gladly take this idiot warren, over Hillary. At least Warren doesn't have 30 years of scandal, lies and endless criminal activity.

I would still disagree with her on nearly everything. But the universal lesser of two evils is always in effect. Rather have a left-wing crazy policy idiot, than a left-wing crazy policy, criminal mafia style lies and coverups.

I wonder where USMB's own Lakota princess is in this time of running like scalded dog?

Sent from my 2-13oz FolgerS Coffee CANS using 550 para cord...

Forum List

Back