Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Good to hear but even with video Black people still get no justice. Here is to hoping the cave chimps go to prison and get injected in the eye with bleach.
Don't get any justice? As I said public hanging. Make a statement.
What was it you failed to understand? I didnt ask what you said and I already made a statement. Its the one you replied to.
What you fail to understand is that if you don't get those like myself on your side, these murders will keep happening and people will keep shrugging at it. You are a very stupid person.
it is quite obvious from the video, the jogger lunged at the man with the gun. Held the gun while smacking the living shit out of the guy he was wrestling with. It seems he encouraged the shooting wrestling the man for the rifle. Please, show me something different than that from that video.
Why was the dude driving around in a truck with a gun? If you think the jogger is a criminal, follow him and call the police. Looks to me like the men in the truck were looking for trouble. If someone came at me with a gun, I'd try to wrestle it away too.
Attack a gun, run from a knife.

We got guns too.
No kidding

the black funeral parlors do a booming business in prideful black folks with guns
Its best you remember that and travel in your troops of inbred cave chimps for protection.
There no need for your insulting racial slurs

I have been respectful and havent called you a ****** so you watch your language also
I have been respectful and havent called you a ****** so you watch your language also
How about that?

there is a racial double standard on the board that allows blacks to make racial slurs toward whites but protects them from the same
Stop whining.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

I support the death penalty for murder........is there any information on why they murdered this guy?
I support self defense, and the video in the OP shows the jogger kid attacked the truck driver. didn't you watch? We know nothing more. And, why was the jogger being followed with a video camera? that's odd.
Perhaps he was in a white neighborhood to assault someone and his gang banger buddy was attempting to film it. Lot of unanswered questions.

I wouldn’t either but when threatened, people sometimes act in self defense. Don’t they?
Of course. That's why the thug got shot.
Are black people entitled to self defense?
Sure. But they have to pay for their own stupidity. Look at Big Mike and Trayvon. Violence begets violence.
Is that what you say about everyone who is shot while defending themselves?
You mean like Big Mike and Trayvon? Stupidity and violence got them killed too.

I can see how desperately you’re trying to avoid the point.

I’ll be direct. If a person is acting in self defense, and shot, can the shooter claim self defense or are they criminally liable for their actions?
Who was attacking whom? Clearly, you don't walk up to someone in close quarters with a rifle if you're set on shooting them. With a pistol you might have a bit of a case, but the video is clear. Dead thug. That's it.
You’re still dodging.

Does a person have to wait to fight back to be attacked to be acting in self defense? The answer is no. It’s called stand your ground and quite popular among conservatives. As long as they perceive a reasonable threat to their life, a person can act in self defense.

Id say being chased down by two armed individuals could be considered a threat. Don’t you?
I'd say trying to grab a weapon from someone in a threat, not could be considered one.
I’d say grabbing someone threatening you with a gun would be considered self defense. Wouldn’t you?
Self defense? Yes

A smart move? No
I wouldn’t either but when threatened, people sometimes act in self defense. Don’t they?
Of course. That's why the thug got shot.
Are black people entitled to self defense?
Sure. But they have to pay for their own stupidity. Look at Big Mike and Trayvon. Violence begets violence.
Is that what you say about everyone who is shot while defending themselves?
You mean like Big Mike and Trayvon? Stupidity and violence got them killed too.

I can see how desperately you’re trying to avoid the point.

I’ll be direct. If a person is acting in self defense, and shot, can the shooter claim self defense or are they criminally liable for their actions?
Who was attacking whom? Clearly, you don't walk up to someone in close quarters with a rifle if you're set on shooting them. With a pistol you might have a bit of a case, but the video is clear. Dead thug. That's it.
You’re still dodging.

Does a person have to wait to fight back to be attacked to be acting in self defense? The answer is no. It’s called stand your ground and quite popular among conservatives. As long as they perceive a reasonable threat to their life, a person can act in self defense.

Id say being chased down by two armed individuals could be considered a threat. Don’t you?
I'd say trying to grab a weapon from someone in a threat, not could be considered one.
I’d say grabbing someone threatening you with a gun would be considered self defense. Wouldn’t you?
Not to Meathead. His response to someone threatening him with a gun would be to lick their boots so he cant understand the concept of someone fighting for their lives.
it certainly feels like a double standard.

I support the death penalty for murder........is there any information on why they murdered this guy?
I support self defense, and the video in the OP shows the jogger kid attacked the truck driver. didn't you watch? We know nothing more. And, why was the jogger being followed with a video camera? that's odd.
Perhaps he was in a white neighborhood to assault someone and his gang banger buddy was attempting to film it. Lot of unanswered questions.
So the next time a white guy is in a Black neighborhood someone should shoot him?

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..

It was an ambush and the 2 men father and son should be locked up immed while they wait for their hearing.
Public hanging works for me.
They need to be dragged around at least a little bit first in true southern fashion.

I didn't see anything other than a black guy running up to a car and fighting with some guy over a shotgun.

I would like to have seen the raw footage unedited to form a conclusion. One of the guys was a former cop, FYI.

BTW, this shit happens every weekend in Chicago and it never hits the news.
Must be the media needing another Trayvon or Michael Brown to get us off Joe Biden and his sexual - assault.

Umm, did you watch the video? He was trying to take the shotgun and it went off.

I like how the media proclaims the man was just “jogging” through the neighborhood. Completely omitting the part where 9-1-1 was called for an intruder on private property, of a black man matching his description. He was a thief and a criminal.

Neither of which in this case warrants the death penalty.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..

It was an ambush and the 2 men father and son should be locked up immed while they wait for their hearing.
Public hanging works for me.
They need to be dragged around at least a little bit first in true southern fashion.
To me it is blatant. But need more data for full conclusion. Sometimes there is more to the story.

We cannot see what happens out of the camera view. They claim they thought he was a burglar. But certainly at a minimum 2nd degree murder seems applicable. We also cannot know if it was racially motivated.

Race can go to motive in proof of intent but has nothing to do with the severity or sentencing of the crime - or at least it shouldn't. But dead is dead. When these guys get their lives snuffed out by the State of Georgia, it won't matter why they murdered the guy, only that they did.

Folks, one more time. Keep the conversation on the topic. Your opinions of each other are irrelevant. If you can't do this I will start removing people from the thread

These guys were in a truck and obviously cut off this jogger, who was on foot. If they "thought" that he "might" be a burglar, they always had the option to call the police, so I want to hear the recording of their 911 call and what the dispatcher instructed them to do. Certainly they have no claim to self defense.

The picture of one of the alleged murderers with the governor and wearing a shirt that insults religion gives the impression that he is not credible and trustworthy.
Lot of unanswered questions. We cannot deterime if this was racially motivated at all. What's happening outside the camera view? Why is someone videoing this incident? Surely the DA would have brought charges sooner if this was an open shut case of murder. 2nd degree or manslaughter seems the likely charges then Al Sharpton and AOC can have something to protest.

Why is the truck parked in the middle of the lane? And is the one hick standing by the door holding a gun before the jogger gets there? The other dipwad in the box seems to react slow. It's too bad guys like this think they are do gooders when they should call the police. Why is the guy standing in the other lane waiting for the jogger? What an idiot. A low IQ guy who is as knowledgeable as Barney Fife.

In another thread, we're discussing what makes a good father... Just for the record, a father that takes his son out shooting people they don't like is NOT a good father.

More "perhaps" and "if"s. Pure speculation based on nothing. You can't spin a different narrative based on anything you say.

We cannot see what happens out of the camera view. They claim they thought he was a burglar. But certainly at a minimum 2nd degree murder seems applicable. We also cannot know if it was racially motivated.

Race can go to motive in proof of intent but has nothing to do with the severity or sentencing of the crime - or at least it shouldn't. But dead is dead. When these guys get their lives snuffed out by the State of Georgia, it won't matter why they murdered the guy, only that they did.
But we don't know race played a factor. I doubt first degree murder charges will be sought. Then you might have a hung jury. Lots of unanswered questions.

Why is the truck parked in the middle of the lane? And is the one hick standing by the door holding a gun before the jogger gets there? The other dipwad in the box seems to react slow. It's too bad guys like this think they are do gooders when they should call the police. Why is the guy standing in the other lane waiting for the jogger? What an idiot. A low IQ guy who is as knowledgeable as Barney Fife.

In another thread, we're discussing what makes a good father... Just for the record, a father that takes his son out shooting people they don't like is NOT a good father.
Who goes out jogging and attacking someone with a gun?

Forum List

Back