Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

I support the death penalty for murder........is there any information on why they murdered this guy?
I support self defense, and the video in the OP shows the jogger kid attacked the truck driver. didn't you watch? We know nothing more. And, why was the jogger being followed with a video camera? that's odd.

No, it doesn't clearly show that. The truck blocks the view.

But agree, what was the deal with the video? Who shot it and why? What did they see?

logic? what kind of logic are you using? You have no idea what the fk those two guys in the truck were doing. not a fking thing.

Yeah, we do, twat waffle, because they fucking said so.

The black jogger lunges at the man a the front of the truck.

Yeah, a man standing in front of him with a rifle telling him to stop.

again, you haven't a clue what's there.

Looks who's talking. Trying to make excuses for a lynching.

Twat waffle...I like that. I'm adding it to my list of scumbag terminology.

There is no way to construe that as "self defense" - simply none.

Why is the truck parked in the middle of the lane? And is the one hick standing by the door holding a gun before the jogger gets there? The other dipwad in the box seems to react slow. It's too bad guys like this think they are do gooders when they should call the police. Why is the guy standing in the other lane waiting for the jogger? What an idiot. A low IQ guy who is as knowledgeable as Barney Fife.

In another thread, we're discussing what makes a good father... Just for the record, a father that takes his son out shooting people they don't like is NOT a good father.
Who goes out jogging and attacking someone with a gun?

"jogging"

That's what people usually do when they run out of house they just broke in to.

A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging

"However, according to the Times, someone called the police station and said a black man with a white t-shirt had run inside a house under construction that was only "partially closed in." Arbery had some run-ins with police in the past, included being "sentenced to five years' probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer," the AJC reported. Arbery was also charged for shoplifting and violating his probation in 2018, according to the AJC. "

Who goes out jogging and rob houses along the way?

Yes, these two scumbags definitely need to be in the Gary bar Hilton for the rest of their lives.

But just think, this guy was a cop once. Why is it you progressives think only cops should have guns again?

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Umm, did you watch the video? He was trying to take the shotgun and it went off.

I like how the media proclaims the man was just “jogging” through the neighborhood. Completely omitting the part where 9-1-1 was called for an intruder on private property, of a black man matching his description. He was a thief and a criminal.

Neither of which in this case warrants the death penalty.
Death penalty?
I didn't see a judge hand out a judgment.
What I saw was someone running up to a car. Then I saw two guys fighting over a gun.
$50 says this shit doesn't hit the news if the black guy shoots the white guy.....which happens all the time and never gets reported.

Why is the truck parked in the middle of the lane? And is the one hick standing by the door holding a gun before the jogger gets there? The other dipwad in the box seems to react slow. It's too bad guys like this think they are do gooders when they should call the police. Why is the guy standing in the other lane waiting for the jogger? What an idiot. A low IQ guy who is as knowledgeable as Barney Fife.

In another thread, we're discussing what makes a good father... Just for the record, a father that takes his son out shooting people they don't like is NOT a good father.

"jogging"

"However, according to the Times, someone called the police station and said a black man with a white t-shirt had run inside a house under construction that was only "partially closed in." Arbery had some run-ins with police in the past, included being "sentenced to five years' probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer," the AJC reported. Arbery was also charged for shoplifting and violating his probation in 2018, according to the AJC. "

Hey.....CNN says it's legit, and you have to believe them.

Again......this is the Democratic Party calling back their base. Black voters are suckers for this?

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.

You are just trying to make up stories to exonerate these hoodlums. There is no basis for your suppositions; all "if"s. These "citizens' arrest" laws really need to be looked at. It seems that they are there just to facilitate mayhem, murder, and vigilantism.

The video clearly shows that Arbery was just jogging toward the open door of the truck. He does not appear to be armed.The man with the gun is not visible and Arbery was not showing any sign that he was aware that he was in danger. Then he must have sensed something because he abruptly changed course toward the passenger side of the truck and apparently tried to run up a driveway, given that he is seen running from the driveway. The gunman must have been hiding in front of the truck or near the passenger-side front fender. The second guy is already in the truck bed. The beginning of the physical altercation is not shown in the video. But all of a sudden Arbery and the gunman emerge struggling.

It will be interesting to find out who shot this video and why he was trailing Arbery and filming. He obviously was in a second vehicle.
followed by a friend with a camera. hmmmmmmmm how odd is that? why? why didn't he see the truck turn around and get in his friends car then? you are making up as you go along. I post nothing but facts.

"jogging"

Again......this is the Democratic Party calling back their base. Black voters are suckers for this?
exactly, more plantation politics. Remember the black dude in Ferguson? Hands up that never happened? these fks have no foundation to stand on.

"jogging"

exactly, more plantation politics. Remember the black dude in Ferguson? Hands up that never happened? these fks have no foundation to stand on.

1466121620252.jpg

That story sure went away quite fast, didn't. How typical of those people.

Umm, did you watch the video? He was trying to take the shotgun and it went off.

I like how the media proclaims the man was just “jogging” through the neighborhood. Completely omitting the part where 9-1-1 was called for an intruder on private property, of a black man matching his description. He was a thief and a criminal.

Death penalty?
What I saw was someone running up to a car. Then I saw two guys fighting over a gun.
$50 says this shit doesn't hit the news if the black guy shoots the white guy.....which happens all the time and never gets reported.
Nah, it's the black on black crime that doesn't get attention, because no politicians or special interest activists can move their political agenda forward

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.

You are just trying to make up stories to exonerate these hoodlums. There is no basis for your suppositions; all "if"s. These "citizens' arrest" laws really need to be looked at. It seems that they are there just to facilitate mayhem, murder, and vigilantism.

The video clearly shows that Arbery was just jogging toward the open door of the truck. He does not appear to be armed.The man with the gun is not visible and Arbery was not showing any sign that he was aware that he was in danger. Then he must have sensed something because he abruptly changed course toward the passenger side of the truck and apparently tried to run up a driveway, given that he is seen running from the driveway. The gunman must have been hiding in front of the truck or near the passenger-side front fender. The second guy is already in the truck bed. The beginning of the physical altercation is not shown in the video. But all of a sudden Arbery and the gunman emerge struggling.

It will be interesting to find out who shot this video and why he was trailing Arbery and filming. He obviously was in a second vehicle.
followed by a friend with a camera. hmmmmmmmm how odd is that? why? why didn't he see the truck turn around and get in his friends car then? you are making up as you go along. I post nothing but facts.

How do you know the identity of the person who shot the video?

We cannot see what happens out of the camera view. They claim they thought he was a burglar. But certainly at a minimum 2nd degree murder seems applicable. We also cannot know if it was racially motivated.
As you say we cant see the beginning of the struggle

but odds are the black guy attacked the white kid and attempted to take the shotgun away

which he failed to do
These guys were in a truck and obviously cut off this jogger, who was on foot. If they "thought" that he "might" be a burglar, they always had the option to call the police, so I want to hear the recording of their 911 call and what the dispatcher instructed them to do. Certainly they have no claim to self defense.

The picture of one of the alleged murderers with the governor and wearing a shirt that insults religion gives the impression that he is not credible and trustworthy.
Lot of unanswered questions. We cannot deterime if this was racially motivated at all. What's happening outside the camera view? Why is someone videoing this incident? Surely the DA would have brought charges sooner if this was an open shut case of murder. 2nd degree or manslaughter seems the likely charges then Al Sharpton and AOC can have something to protest.
It looks like premeditated murder, which is first degree.
Thats silly

what I see are three, thats right I said THREE, knuckleheads that collided with tragic consequences

We cannot see what happens out of the camera view. They claim they thought he was a burglar. But certainly at a minimum 2nd degree murder seems applicable. We also cannot know if it was racially motivated.

but odds are the black guy attacked the white kid and attempted to take the shotgun away

which he failed to do
These guys were in a truck and obviously cut off this jogger, who was on foot. If they "thought" that he "might" be a burglar, they always had the option to call the police, so I want to hear the recording of their 911 call and what the dispatcher instructed them to do. Certainly they have no claim to self defense.

The picture of one of the alleged murderers with the governor and wearing a shirt that insults religion gives the impression that he is not credible and trustworthy.
Lot of unanswered questions. We cannot deterime if this was racially motivated at all. What's happening outside the camera view? Why is someone videoing this incident? Surely the DA would have brought charges sooner if this was an open shut case of murder. 2nd degree or manslaughter seems the likely charges then Al Sharpton and AOC can have something to protest.
Thats silly

what I see are three, thats right I said THREE, knuckleheads that collided with tragic consequences

Exactly

Death penalty?
Nah, it's the black on black crime that doesn't get attention, because no politicians or special interest activists can move their political agenda forward
The demofk kkk is happy they're killing each other, less for them to worry about.

which he failed to do

Thats silly

odds are the black guy attacked the white kid and attempted to take the shotgun away
There is no "odds are" in this. Why would you make such a statement? It looks much more like two ignorant little Georgia crackers out to murder somebody. Heck, the "father" is so dumb that he doesn't even know that "Allah" is the Arabic word for God, and you don't have to speak Arabic to know that. No wonder he raised an ignorant kid.

Forum List

Back