Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.

You are just trying to make up stories to exonerate these hoodlums. There is no basis for your suppositions; all "if"s. These "citizens' arrest" laws really need to be looked at. It seems that they are there just to facilitate mayhem, murder, and vigilantism.

The video clearly shows that Arbery was just jogging toward the open door of the truck. He does not appear to be armed.The man with the gun is not visible and Arbery was not showing any sign that he was aware that he was in danger. Then he must have sensed something because he abruptly changed course toward the passenger side of the truck and apparently tried to run up a driveway, given that he is seen running from the driveway. The gunman must have been hiding in front of the truck or near the passenger-side front fender. The second guy is already in the truck bed. The beginning of the physical altercation is not shown in the video. But all of a sudden Arbery and the gunman emerge struggling.

It will be interesting to find out who shot this video and why he was trailing Arbery and filming. He obviously was in a second vehicle.
followed by a friend with a camera. hmmmmmmmm how odd is that? why? why didn't he see the truck turn around and get in his friends car then? you are making up as you go along. I post nothing but facts.

How do you know the identity of the person who shot the video?
they said so in one of the links in here. here

Merritt said that the video was posted online anonymously and that he received it from someone who knew the victim. He said he believes the shooter's intention was to kill Arbery "without any proper justification," and he called the young man's death a "modern-day lynching."
from the link in post #95

BTW, let me say, that happens regularly in my neighborhood where brothers are dropped off by vans and then picked back up. In the summertime it's almost weekly. Not ever clear why they get dropped off.

But is a practice thieves use to case out a place.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

The video is Bs, it doesn't show much of anything. Those two guys need to be questioned.

I feel Like I’m in the twilight zone,, I see a black running at a white to steal his gun to shot him. What am I missing

No, Arbery took a "wrong turn" and ended up in the Twilight Zone.
I thought he was being chased who run at chasers?

After being cut off twice, Arbery found it was futile to try to get away from the truck.
So call the cops. Why commit suicide?

I feel Like I’m in the twilight zone,, I see a black running at a white to steal his gun to shot him. What am I missing

After being cut off twice, Arbery found it was futile to try to get away from the truck.

It is hard to think straight when you are in a panic.

It is hard to think straight when you are in a panic.
I think you know what’s going to happen if you attack a man with a gun. Did you think the race card makes you bullet proof?

This bullshit happens when you arm stupid fucking redneck inbreds.

Another jogging while black crime stopped.

Not for nothing if these guys get jail time , we need to get them out, and James fields. This is absolute bs we are going to allow the main stream media put us in jail
For defending our selves..

.....this appears to be like what super dumbass Zimmerman did.....you can't have people with firearms going after innocent people
....the country bumpkins INITIATED a problem when there wasn't one --just like Zipperheadman..when YOU go after someone, YOU are the aggressor

I many times purposely jog close to the traffic and get yelled at. I do it to tick people off. But they always back down. Not one of the hundreds that have sworn at me has ever bothered to come for some when I invite them.

There is no "odds are" in this. Why would you make such a statement? It looks much more like two ignorant little Georgia crackers out to murder somebody.
There you go with the racial slurs again

I say the black guy initiated the physical contact based on common sense

the man holding the shotgun has no reason to wrestle with the other man

One of the guys clearly tells him to freeze.
Indicating he wasnt intent on shooting him,just hold him until the cops arrived.
The guy then bum rushed him and got shot.
Of course it didnt help that CNN decided it was a good idea to cover part of the vid with their banner.
I'll wait to see more evidence on this one.
I want to know whose video it is. And why he/ she was trailing the jogger.

If I had to guess I would say it was a victim of the jogger and they were following him to keep him in sight.

These guys didnt randomly pick some black jogger to shoot and there's obviously more to the story than the vid shows.
I agree. Again, if all one has is the video, then that jogger attacked the man from the truck
One of the guys clearly tells him to freeze.
Indicating he wasnt intent on shooting him,just hold him until the cops arrived.
The guy then bum rushed him and got shot.
Of course it didnt help that CNN decided it was a good idea to cover part of the vid with their banner.
I'll wait to see more evidence on this one.
I want to know whose video it is. And why he/ she was trailing the jogger.
The man was driving behind the truck when it pulled sideways and blocked the jogger from going by them. The guy could obviously see that something interesting was going down so he recorded it like everyone with a cell phone does these days. How much footage is there from every single protest and street fight? People get it on video. I don't know why you consider THAT the suspicious part of this whole scenario.
where do you see that footage? please what time in the video shows us that? go ahead,
What footage are you talking about? What video? I'm going by the DESCRIPTION in the article. Which said the guy who video'd it was behind them.

That "dude" the jogger ran at was holding a shotgun. They had blocked his way. There were two of them, one in the bed of the truck to get a better view--or better shot? So yeah the jogger "attacked" the armed dude trying to stop him in the street for no apparent reason.

When you're just minding your own business and some random dolt points a gun at you, you either wait to take a chance on being killed or you try to defend yourself or kill the motherfucker first.

Pardon my French, ma'am, but that's life in the real world.
Pretty sure that's what I said.
oh shit, you have video that shows the truck cutting the jogger off. I want to see that. where is it?
WHAT VIDEO?

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Umm, did you watch the video? He was trying to take the shotgun and it went off.

I like how the media proclaims the man was just “jogging” through the neighborhood. Completely omitting the part where 9-1-1 was called for an intruder on private property, of a black man matching his description. He was a thief and a criminal.

Neither of which in this case warrants the death penalty.
Death penalty?
I didn't see a judge hand out a judgment.
What I saw was someone running up to a car. Then I saw two guys fighting over a gun.
$50 says this shit doesn't hit the news if the black guy shoots the white guy.....which happens all the time and never gets reported.

Yes, the victim is now deceased. There was no judge involved, as the two assailants skipped that step and adopted the executioner's role in the moment.

Forum List

Back