Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

I feel Like I’m in the twilight zone,, I see a black running at a white to steal his gun to shot him. What am I missing

No, Arbery took a "wrong turn" and ended up in the Twilight Zone.
I thought he was being chased who run at chasers?
Soon to be dead men.
These guys should stock up and head to the woods live off the land .. media is going
To get them not the truth
Why don’t you join them.

Get zimmermans lawyer! God bless these patriots!
No need. Its Georgia. Any lawyer will do. They just recently and begrudgingly took the confederate flag off their state flag.
Can’t wait for all the thug out pics to come out, and the woman that he raped.. mike Brown all over again lol
It wasnt rape. That white guy and his sister had consensual sex and the son is the result.

I don't know much about the Georgia case except for what I read here and I couldn't see the video, so watched it here. The two's story does not jive as they didn't attempt to call the police and they confronted the unarmed jogger with a shotgun. It does look like a racially motivated killing to me. Give them life in prison or the death sentence. It seems open and shut to me with the video.

The difficult part would be to show a racially motivated killing.

Now, you bring George Zimmerman into this and I think that makes it more confusing of a case if you do that. You have to remember that "super dumbass" Zimmerman was found not guilty and shot in self-defense. Okay, that case was crazy, but why bring that into the black jogger in Georgia case when it appears the father and son's testimonies are full of holes? We haven't even gotten to their arrest nor a criminal case yet.

It makes it sound that you think the father and son will get off scot free in this case. How do you know?

I feel Like I’m in the twilight zone,, I see a black running at a white to steal his gun to shot him. What am I missing

No, Arbery took a "wrong turn" and ended up in the Twilight Zone.
I thought he was being chased who run at chasers?
Soon to be dead men.
These guys should stock up and head to the woods live off the land .. media is going
To get them not the truth
Why don’t you join them.
Why

No need. Its Georgia. Any lawyer will do. They just recently and begrudgingly took the confederate flag off their state flag.
Can’t wait for all the thug out pics to come out, and the woman that he raped.. mike Brown all over again lol
It wasnt rape. That white guy and his sister had consensual sex and the son is the result.
Mike Brown Lol I can’t wait when he’s guys are out of jail I’m goNa buy them dinner

Mike Brown Lol I can’t wait when he’s guys are out of jail I’m goNa buy them dinner
Better be careful or they will end up raping you. :)

logic? what kind of logic are you using? You have no idea what the fk those two guys in the truck were doing. not a fking thing.

Yeah, we do, twat waffle, because they fucking said so.

The black jogger lunges at the man a the front of the truck.

Yeah, a man standing in front of him with a rifle telling him to stop.

again, you haven't a clue what's there.

Looks who's talking. Trying to make excuses for a lynching.
so where at in that video does the man in the truck confess. please. tell me the time in it.
You do realize that most cases and investigations involve more than one piece of evidence right? Confessions which can be corroborated are generally considered good evidence.

It always amazes me when people happily volunteer information implicating themselves. It shows an extreme dearth of knowledge as well as arrogance to believe you can play cop by running someone down, block their path, present a lethal weapon and then accidentally or intentionally kill someone and then attempt to justify your actions by claiming you were making a citzen's arrest.

He’s dead he can’t rape anymore .. haha

LeBron commented on the case and he seems to back up what we saw in the video.

"LeBron James on Wednesday commented on the shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery, suggesting that African-Americans are “literally hunted everyday/everytime” they go outside.

James’ remarks on Twitter came as a Georgia prosecutor recommended that a grand jury review the fatal shooting of Arbery while he was jogging on Feb. 23. A graphic video of the shooting prompted the Los Angeles Lakers star’s remarks.

“We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes! Can’t even go for a damn jog man! Like WTF man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr [for real] ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I’m sorry Ahmaud(Rest In Paradise) and my prayers and blessings sent to the heavens above to your family!

Georgia authorities will get a full investigation and pledged to "bring to bear every resource and all the experience this agency has in resolving this matter” after a video showed earlier Wednesday a black man jogging toward a white truck stopped in the middle of a road. Two men are seen outside the vehicle, including one standing on the truck's bed. The black man seems to attempt to run around the truck, and the moment he clears the vehicle, a shot rings out.

A brief struggle ensues in what looks like an effort to control a shotgun, and another two shots are heard, according to the video. The runner staggers away and collapses.

The man in the truck's bed is seen holding a handgun after he climbs out to approach the others.

Travis McMichael, the son of a former district attorney investigator, fired the fatal shot, according to the Associated Press. He was not immediately charged because he claimed that he was conducting a citizen's arrest, the report said. The father and son told police they saw Arbery running and thought he was a burglary suspect, USAToday reported.

Lee Merritt, the attorney for Arbery’s family, told The Washington Post that family members watched the video of the shooting on Tuesday.

“Mr. Arbery had not committed any crime and there was no reason for these men to believe they had the right to stop him with weapons or to use deadly force in furtherance of their unlawful attempted stop,” he told the paper."

Maybe. But clearly they were not in fear of their lives.
Did you watch the tape? If I had a gun and some thug was attacking me to take it, I would sure as hell be in fear of my life.
If you were lying in wait for your victim and let them get close enough to you to put their hands on your weapon, you definitely need more training.

90%? Of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. so tired of the false narrative whites are the aggressors.. This man attacked a white man again it’s probably not the first time

Also, here’s a picture of one of the attackers with Georgia governor Kemp. Notice his shirt.

View attachment 333128

This is not the father involved in the shooting.

This is Jim Stachowiak. A small time white supremist.

Also, here’s a picture of one of the attackers with Georgia governor Kemp. Notice his shirt.

View attachment 333128
His shirt? Not the hat?
I have a question. Arent you an Atheist? If you're an atheist you agree with the shirt, but I dont know what his First Amendment has to do with the case.

Are you offended that he doesnt accept Allah as God?

As I pointed out, the man in that pic is not the father involved in murdering Amaud Arbery.

He’s dead he can’t rape anymore .. haha

You really are a sick asshole. Its one thing to make up what people on these forums say. Its one thing to invent lies about yourself.

But to make up shit about someone you don't know, just because of the color of their skin? You are just a sick lowlife.

Forum List

Back