Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

jogging"

That's what people usually do when they run out of house they just broke in to.

A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging

"However, according to the Times, someone called the police station and said a black man with a white t-shirt had run inside a house under construction that was only "partially closed in." Arbery had some run-ins with police in the past, included being "sentenced to five years' probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer," the AJC reported. Arbery was also charged for shoplifting and violating his probation in 2018, according to the AJC. "

Who goes out jogging and rob houses along the way?
So he "broke" into a house under construction that was only partially enclosed. Seems legit. So what do you think he robbed? Some roofing nails? Maybe some sawdust?

So, if hear a police report that an apparently slightly mentally challenged white guy in blue jeans went into a house under construction, is it cool if I shoot you?

Why is the truck parked in the middle of the lane? And is the one hick standing by the door holding a gun before the jogger gets there? The other dipwad in the box seems to react slow. It's too bad guys like this think they are do gooders when they should call the police. Why is the guy standing in the other lane waiting for the jogger? What an idiot. A low IQ guy who is as knowledgeable as Barney Fife.

In another thread, we're discussing what makes a good father... Just for the record, a father that takes his son out shooting people they don't like is NOT a good father.
Who goes out jogging and attacking someone with a gun?

"jogging"

"However, according to the Times, someone called the police station and said a black man with a white t-shirt had run inside a house under construction that was only "partially closed in." Arbery had some run-ins with police in the past, included being "sentenced to five years' probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer," the AJC reported. Arbery was also charged for shoplifting and violating his probation in 2018, according to the AJC. "

It doesn't matter if he had just robbed a house; the shooters didn't see it and it's still murder. But, in any case, black men are aloud to go jogging.. in jeans and t-shirt.

Get zimmermans lawyer! God bless these patriots!
No need. Its Georgia. Any lawyer will do. They just recently and begrudgingly took the confederate flag off their state flag.
Can’t wait for all the thug out pics to come out, and the woman that he raped.. mike Brown all over again lol
It wasnt rape. That white guy and his sister had consensual sex and the son is the result.
Mike Brown Lol I can’t wait when he’s guys are out of jail I’m goNa buy them dinner
Better be careful or they will end up raping you. :)
He’s dead he can’t rape anymore .. haha
Neither of the inbreds are dead....at least not yet.

I don't know much about the Georgia case except for what I read here and I couldn't see the video, so watched it here. The two's story does not jive as they didn't attempt to call the police and they confronted the unarmed jogger with a shotgun. It does look like a racially motivated killing to me. Give them life in prison or the death sentence. It seems open and shut to me with the video.

The difficult part would be to show a racially motivated killing.

Now, you bring George Zimmerman into this and I think that makes it more confusing of a case if you do that. You have to remember that "super dumbass" Zimmerman was found not guilty and shot in self-defense. Okay, that case was crazy, but why bring that into the black jogger in Georgia case when it appears the father and son's testimonies are full of holes? We haven't even gotten to their arrest nor a criminal case yet.

It makes it sound that you think the father and son will get off scot free in this case. How do you know?

Bullshitte.....in these sorts of cases bias rules.....as in the facts are ignored, spun, censored or as in the case of the video on cbs ....the whole video is not shown....when you watch the whole video you see the black guy run over to the guy with the shotgun and attack him.....thus in defense of his life he shoots the black guy....not a complicated case...another case of simple self defense....yet the media once again is attempting to ignite racial tensions by not correctly reporting the story.

That is why there were no arrests in the case.....now we will see what the grand jury has to say.....if they follow the law and do not bow to political and media pressure the shooter will be exonerated.

I don't know much about the Georgia case except for what I read here and I couldn't see the video, so watched it here. The two's story does not jive as they didn't attempt to call the police and they confronted the unarmed jogger with a shotgun. It does look like a racially motivated killing to me. Give them life in prison or the death sentence. It seems open and shut to me with the video.

The difficult part would be to show a racially motivated killing.

Now, you bring George Zimmerman into this and I think that makes it more confusing of a case if you do that. You have to remember that "super dumbass" Zimmerman was found not guilty and shot in self-defense. Okay, that case was crazy, but why bring that into the black jogger in Georgia case when it appears the father and son's testimonies are full of holes? We haven't even gotten to their arrest nor a criminal case yet.

It makes it sound that you think the father and son will get off scot free in this case. How do you know?

Bullshitte.....in these sorts of cases bias rules.....as in the facts are ignored, spun, censored or as in the case of the video on cbs ....the whole video is not shown....when you watch the whole video you see the black guy run over to the guy with the shotgun and attack him.....thus in defense of his life he shoots the black guy....not a complicated case...another case of simple self defense....yet the media once again is attempting to ignite racial tensions by not correctly reporting the story.

That is why there were no arrests in the case.....now we will see what the grand jury has to say.....if they follow the law and do not bow to political and media pressure the shooter will be exonerated.

Hey you dumbass hillbilly. They've been arrested.

90%? Of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. so tired of the false narrative whites are the aggressors.. This man attacked a white man again it’s probably not the first time

Exactly....anyone who watches the whole video and not the 'edited' version presented by CBS can clearly see the black guy attacking the white guy.

So once again we see the media concocting a false narrative just as they did in the trayvon martin case.....big difference this time....no biased attorney general or president to intervene and attempt to lynch a innocent white man.

Maybe. But clearly they were not in fear of their lives.
Did you watch the tape? If I had a gun and some thug was attacking me to take it, I would sure as hell be in fear of my life.
If you were lying in wait for your victim and let them get close enough to you to put their hands on your weapon, you definitely need more training.

You need to watch the complete video....anyhow...the kid most likely was toooo reluctant to shoot when he saw the black guy charging him....a mistake a lot of people who have never shot anyone make when they are under attack....being rational and reluctant....a rational person would not think someone would charge you whilst you have a weapon but it often happens...some just get extremely angry when they see someone with a weapon pointed at them.

LeBron commented on the case and he seems to back up what we saw in the video.

"LeBron James on Wednesday commented on the shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery, suggesting that African-Americans are “literally hunted everyday/everytime” they go outside.

James’ remarks on Twitter came as a Georgia prosecutor recommended that a grand jury review the fatal shooting of Arbery while he was jogging on Feb. 23. A graphic video of the shooting prompted the Los Angeles Lakers star’s remarks.

“We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes! Can’t even go for a damn jog man! Like WTF man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr [for real] ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I’m sorry Ahmaud(Rest In Paradise) and my prayers and blessings sent to the heavens above to your family!

Georgia authorities will get a full investigation and pledged to "bring to bear every resource and all the experience this agency has in resolving this matter” after a video showed earlier Wednesday a black man jogging toward a white truck stopped in the middle of a road. Two men are seen outside the vehicle, including one standing on the truck's bed. The black man seems to attempt to run around the truck, and the moment he clears the vehicle, a shot rings out.

A brief struggle ensues in what looks like an effort to control a shotgun, and another two shots are heard, according to the video. The runner staggers away and collapses.

The man in the truck's bed is seen holding a handgun after he climbs out to approach the others.

Travis McMichael, the son of a former district attorney investigator, fired the fatal shot, according to the Associated Press. He was not immediately charged because he claimed that he was conducting a citizen's arrest, the report said. The father and son told police they saw Arbery running and thought he was a burglary suspect, USAToday reported.

Lee Merritt, the attorney for Arbery’s family, told The Washington Post that family members watched the video of the shooting on Tuesday.

“Mr. Arbery had not committed any crime and there was no reason for these men to believe they had the right to stop him with weapons or to use deadly force in furtherance of their unlawful attempted stop,” he told the paper."

More bullshit and an inaccurate report of what actually happened......does anyone really believe blacks are hunted from the moment they step out of their doorway...what ridiculous hyperbole.

The video clearly shows the black guy attacking the white kid.

This case is going nowhere....the grand jury unless composed of a majority of biased blacks will quickly see it is a simple case of self defense.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

OP starts this thread with no link to any relevant video and one to a CNN talking head only. Total BS.
Does anyone have a link to the relevant video?
Sorry, but I'm not taking some CNN talking head's word for anything.

logic? what kind of logic are you using? You have no idea what the fk those two guys in the truck were doing. not a fking thing.

Yeah, we do, twat waffle, because they fucking said so.

The black jogger lunges at the man a the front of the truck.

Yeah, a man standing in front of him with a rifle telling him to stop.

again, you haven't a clue what's there.

Looks who's talking. Trying to make excuses for a lynching.
so where at in that video does the man in the truck confess. please. tell me the time in it.
You do realize that most cases and investigations involve more than one piece of evidence right? Confessions which can be corroborated are generally considered good evidence.

It always amazes me when people happily volunteer information implicating themselves. It shows an extreme dearth of knowledge as well as arrogance to believe you can play cop by running someone down, block their path, present a lethal weapon and then accidentally or intentionally kill someone and then attempt to justify your actions by claiming you were making a citzen's arrest.

The black guys path was not blocked he had plenty of room to keep on going the way he was going.....instead ....he veers over and attacks the white kid and crazily so....what sane person is going to run over and attack someone with a gun...but that is exactly what happened....and if you watch the whole video you will clearly see that......if you have a weapon and someone attacks you....most likely they will take your weapon from you and kill you with your own weapon unless you are able to kill them first.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.

No....you just need to watch the whole video not the edited version presented by CBS....the black guy clearly runs over and attacks the white guy with the gun....must have thought the kid would not shoot.

jogging"

So he "broke" into a house under construction that was only partially enclosed. Seems legit. So what do you think he robbed? Some roofing nails? Maybe some sawdust?

So, if hear a police report that an apparently slightly mentally challenged white guy in blue jeans went into a house under construction, is it cool if I shoot you?

If I broke into your property, you have every right to shot me. Especially if you feel threatened that I will hurt you, or worse. And vice versa, you force yourself into my property, that would be the last thing you did in life.

The video you posted was a black man running towards a white truck and then attacking somebody with a gun. Do you have this video of what you’re saying?
I think your white hood is obscuring your view
Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

The black guy runs toward the white kid with the gun and attacks him...a complete video is available but CBS edited their version to omit this....no surprise there.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.

Yes...it is a clear case of simple self defense by the kid with the gun....the guy taking the video was also involved in the chase....they thought the black guy running was a burglar and they wanted to talk to him....even telling him they needed to talk to him....but the black guy attacked the white kid with the gun.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..

Exactly.

jogging"

If I broke into your property, you have every right to shot me. Especially if you feel threatened that I will hurt you, or worse. And vice versa, you force yourself into my property, that would be the last thing you did in life.

You best study up on the self defense laws in the state where you live.....they differ from state to state.

Now the mom is like “ he went jogging every day” lol I live in a black community my entire life I have never seen a black guy go jogging in his 20s..
well that may be. Doesn't change what I watched. And again, the truck was not shown driving around the jogger and screetching to a halt in front of him and the driver going toward the jogger. The driver was in the front of the truck, his door was open, he had no access to the jogger. The jogger cleared the passenger side bumper and darted at the man in the middle of the street. It's what it shows. A jogger would have continued jogging after passing the truck. that didn't happen.

That is correct.

Why is the truck parked in the middle of the lane? And is the one hick standing by the door holding a gun before the jogger gets there? The other dipwad in the box seems to react slow. It's too bad guys like this think they are do gooders when they should call the police. Why is the guy standing in the other lane waiting for the jogger? What an idiot. A low IQ guy who is as knowledgeable as Barney Fife.

In another thread, we're discussing what makes a good father... Just for the record, a father that takes his son out shooting people they don't like is NOT a good father.
Who goes out jogging and attacking someone with a gun?

"jogging"

It doesn't matter if he had just robbed a house; the shooters didn't see it and it's still murder. But, in any case, black men are aloud to go jogging.. in jeans and t-shirt.

I'm not saying it's not murder, or that is. What I am saying is that I don't know all the details, and I I don't believe for a moment that CNN told the truth. It's not first time they manufactured the story or omitted the truth. You don't charge the guy who got gun pointed at you for no reason. The video that is shown doesn't support media narrative, and knowing that, the truth is most likely completely opposite from what they said.

Last edited:
One of the guys clearly tells him to freeze.
Indicating he wasnt intent on shooting him,just hold him until the cops arrived.
The guy then bum rushed him and got shot.
Of course it didnt help that CNN decided it was a good idea to cover part of the vid with their banner.
I'll wait to see more evidence on this one.

The whole video is available....the one presented by the media is edited to omit the part that shows the black guy attacking the white kid.

Forum List

Back