Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

These guys were in a truck and obviously cut off this jogger, who was on foot. If they "thought" that he "might" be a burglar, they always had the option to call the police, so I want to hear the recording of their 911 call and what the dispatcher instructed them to do. Certainly they have no claim to self defense.

The picture of one of the alleged murderers with the governor and wearing a shirt that insults religion gives the impression that he is not credible and trustworthy.
Lot of unanswered questions. We cannot deterime if this was racially motivated at all. What's happening outside the camera view? Why is someone videoing this incident? Surely the DA would have brought charges sooner if this was an open shut case of murder. 2nd degree or manslaughter seems the likely charges then Al Sharpton and AOC can have something to protest.
It looks like premeditated murder, which is first degree.

The jogger is chasing the truck? Did someone come up with that brilliant idea? The truck was parked in the lane....it was waiting. For what is the question.

Holy crap it took what three shots to stop that attacker? He just kept coming. Maybe high on meth or something.

Anyhow where’s the video of a jogger being chased and shot?

Holy crap it took what three shots to stop that attacker? He just kept coming. Maybe high on meth or something.

And this freak shows us why we have due process. Thanks for the reminder.

No but its in the testimony of the cave chimps that shot him. They admitted they chased him down.

"After they chased down Arbery, McMichael told police, Arbery and McMichael's son Travis struggled over his son's shotgun. McMichael said two shots were fired before Arbery fell to the street, the report said. "

No but its in the testimony of the cave chimps that shot him. They admitted they chased him down.
Link? they saw him run by the house so they went out got in the car chase him.. because he was running.. But as you can see from the video the black guy was chasing the white truck

Last edited:

Link? They change the meaning they saw him run by the house so they went out got in the car chase him.. because he was running.. But as you can see from the video the black guy was chasing the white truck
Check the OP. Cant you read?

Link? They change the meaning they saw him run by the house so they went out got in the car chase him.. because he was running.. But as you can see from the video the black guy was chasing the white truck
And the video showed the blackie chasing the whites

After they threatened the Black man with the shotgun. However, the cave chimps admitted to chasing him down.

After they threatened the Black man with the shotgun. However, the cave chimps admitted to chasing him down.
Having a gun is not a threat, trying to steal a gun for me by hitting me is a threat and he got shot in the fucking chest

Having a gun is not a threat, trying to steal a gun for me by hitting me is a threat and he got shot in the fucking chest
I don't think the law is going to see it that way, son. Chasing a jogger down in your pickup with shotguns, and then hopping out to threaten said jogger with shotgun is probably not entirely lawful. Especially if you kill the jogger.

These gomers are likely headed to prison for murder. They better practice holding on to that slippery soap real tight!

I don't think the law is going to see it that way, son. Chasing a jogger down in your pickup with shotguns, and then hopping out to threaten said jogger with shotgun is probably not entirely lawful. Especially if you kill the jogger.

These gomers are likely headed to prison for murder. They better practice holding on to that slippery soap real tight!
Great! Show me the video of the truck chasing him.. Because I can show you a video of him chasing a truck

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.
Maybe. But clearly they were not in fear of their lives.

3 men, 2 armed, in a car vs an unarmed jogger...I tend to agree.

Forum List

Back