Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

I'm as white as they come.. the video shows a truck stopped in the middle of the lane waiting for something. The jogger runs around the right side of the truck as the driver moves to the front of the car. This needs to be investigated. Why is the guy in the back of the truck? What is he standing in the bed of the truck? Yep this needs a long hard look.
You think being white justifies stupidity. hehheh

Had these two wanna be a cowboy yahoos made the effort to specifically tell the man first and foremost that he was being detained in a citizen arrest LIKE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO BY LAW, instead of just cutting him off in a pickup truck with loaded guns talking about hey, wanna talk to you, this would likely have had an entirely different ending.

But it didn't happen the way it was supposed to happen by law, now, did it?

There is no "odds are" in this. Why would you make such a statement? It looks much more like two ignorant little Georgia crackers out to murder somebody.
There you go with the racial slurs again

I say the black guy initiated the physical contact based on common sense

the man holding the shotgun has no reason to wrestle with the other man
hahahahhahaah
jeus f christ people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the people in the truck INITIATED the problem----this is undeniable
..Zimmerheadman INITIATED the problem
As I keep pointing out this was an intersection of three dummies rather than just two

yes the father and son were wrong to confront the jogger

It appears they did call 911 but police reaction time is notoriously slow.

thats all they should have done

just follow the guy till the cops show up

if they had done that their lives would be much better today

the the jogger acted stupidly also by attempting to use force against 2 armed men

otherwise he would be alive today

Had these two wanna be a cowboy yahoos made the effort to specifically tell the man first and foremost that he was being detained in a citizen arrest LIKE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO BY LAW, instead of just cutting him off in a pickup truck with loaded guns talking about hey, wanna talk to you, this would likely have had an entirely different ending.

They are not trying to detain him....again watch the video....they told him they needed to talk to him....he then stupidly attacks the guy with the shotgun....does not come any dumber than that.

white conservative racist assholes
Maybe this bias is the problem. You know NOTHING about their political views
You certainly cant define conservatism

Fuck off, dummy. Don’t cut off when using the quote feature. It’s lame.
It's a crucial point. Bashing conservatives WAS the point of your post.

Stick to the issue and not your bias against your imaginary conservatives.

You're just pissed youve been exposed and got called out.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.
The guy was healthy enough to move without a pickup truck which pissed off the white trash

This is the sort of response we all see too much of in these cases ....race baiters trying to stir up racial hatred....now no doubt a lot of racial hatred will be stirred up and the next thing you hear about will be some innocent old white lady walking down the street and a couple of black thugs beat her to death whilst hollering this is for the black guy in Georgia.
The guy was healthy enough to move without a pickup truck which pissed off the white trash

These clowns might as well blow their own brains out now, because they are not taking their guns to prison
More uncalled for racial slurs by a liberal who would faint if he hears the word “ni***r”

This looks like Zimmerman all over again.

I hope I'm wrong here, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're found innocent.

One big difference here is there is a actual video of the black guy attacking the white guy.
What video are you watching?

Get medicated

The real one.....the un-edited one. The one posted just above dummie.
Why are the murderers saying they murdered the guy?

Or they have nothing to say

The fact is that a black guy ran by these shits trailers moving faster then they could with their hoverounds and they got all pissed off

There is no "odds are" in this. Why would you make such a statement? It looks much more like two ignorant little Georgia crackers out to murder somebody.

hahahahhahaah
As I keep pointing out this was an intersection of three dummies rather than just two

the the jogger acted stupidly also by attempting to use force against 2 armed men

Woulda coulda shoulda....that is a game that can be played endlessly in any situation...what if....they did not take their weapons and the suspect was armed?

In Georgia you have the right to carry weapons....as in a lot of states.....and if you are carrying a weapone and someone attacks you....what would you do?

hahahahhahaah

Woulda coulda shoulda....that is a game that can be played endlessly in any situation...what if....they did not take their weapons and the suspect was armed?

In Georgia you have the right to carry weapons....as in a lot of states.....and if you are carrying a weapone and someone attacks you....what would you do?
Do you have the right to shoot people running in Georgia?

well they didn't cut him off. you still haven't watched the video in the thread. funny. The jogger had plenty of time to turn and get in his friends vehicle that was taping him. It seems he chose the confrontation ahead of him.

So if I'm going to try and talk to a stranger I won't be carrying a shotgun. How dumb is that? What does he need the shotgun for during a talk? It's worse than the wild west in that neighborhood.

Get zimmermans lawyer! God bless these patriots!
No need. Its Georgia. Any lawyer will do. They just recently and begrudgingly took the confederate flag off their state flag.
Can’t wait for all the thug out pics to come out, and the woman that he raped.. mike Brown all over again lol
It wasnt rape. That white guy and his sister had consensual sex and the son is the result.
Mike Brown Lol I can’t wait when he’s guys are out of jail I’m goNa buy them dinner
Better be careful or they will end up raping you. :)
He’s dead he can’t rape anymore .. haha

You really are a sick asshole. Its one thing to make up what people on these forums say. Its one thing to invent lies about yourself.

But to make up shit about someone you don't know, just because of the color of their skin? You are just a sick lowlife.
Fcuk that black ass hole that put two in innocent men in jail! Hey tired to take his gun away his choice

hahahahhahaah

In Georgia you have the right to carry weapons....as in a lot of states.....and if you are carrying a weapone and someone attacks you....what would you do?p

Irregardless...you need to study up on the law....it is not illegal to 'confront' anyone....maybe you do not understand what confront means though? Maybe you are misusing the term in this incident.

Again all they did was to tell the guy they needed to talk to him....he ran around them.....they went on down the road ahead of him and parked....then this time...instead of continuing to jog...the black guy attacked the white guy with the shotgun.

So if I'm going to try and talk to a stranger I won't be carrying a shotgun. How dumb is that? What does he need the shotgun for during a talk? It's worse than the wild west in that neighborhood.

Lookie here boyo.....they thought the guy was a burglar based on video they had seen. Would you confront a criminal suspect unarmed ....not knowing whether or not he was armed?

hahahahhahaah

Again, why put yourself in that situation if it isnt necessary?

If I had been them it would not have ended they way it did

Get zimmermans lawyer! God bless these patriots!
No need. Its Georgia. Any lawyer will do. They just recently and begrudgingly took the confederate flag off their state flag.
Can’t wait for all the thug out pics to come out, and the woman that he raped.. mike Brown all over again lol
It wasnt rape. That white guy and his sister had consensual sex and the son is the result.
Mike Brown Lol I can’t wait when he’s guys are out of jail I’m goNa buy them dinner
Better be careful or they will end up raping you. :)
He’s dead he can’t rape anymore .. haha

You really are a sick asshole. Its one thing to make up what people on these forums say. Its one thing to invent lies about yourself.

But to make up shit about someone you don't know, just because of the color of their skin? You are just a sick lowlife.
Fcuk that black ass hole that put two in innocent men in jail! Hey tired to take his gun away his choice

Exactly....even though the video shows that clearly...some seem unable to understand that...maybe in their biased minds they mentally block out that part of the video as the msm has done and is doing....I doubt the video will be up much longer....the media are doing their best to shut it down....but the jury will see all of it...so their censorship efforts are null and void.

hahahahhahaah

this is very easy and undeniably explained:
..this is no different than if an armed ROBBER was robbing you --you have every right to fight back
..they are not police and are ILLEGALLY trying to detain/hinder the jogger

hahahahhahaah

Do you have the right to shoot people running in Georgia?
Dont be silly

Forum List

Back