Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

..if the jogger had just robbed some place, and the men did not know about it, and shot him--I'd say GOOD !!!!!
..but if the jogger has committed no crime, the armed men are just like robbers/thugs/etc

Ridiculous...have you ever heard of self-defense? Have you ever heard of justifiable use of lethal force in self defense?

Study up and get back with us.

well if you fight back, grab the gun and the gun goes off during the struggle, that's on him
So, if you were walking down the street minding your own business, and a couple of black guys blocked your path, pulled out a gun, and told you you were being detained, and you were shot while struggling with them, you’d be at fault? You deserved it?
my hands on the weapon and I pull the weapon into my midsection and it goes off, indeed.
You’re a god damn liar.

I don’t understand the black guy ran at the car he read at the guy with the gun try to wrestle it from him he got fucking shot.. It’s like two liberals want the white guy just a handgun over to the black guy to shoot them?? I’m
Confused
....again, the armed men are illegally detaining/hindering him--no different than if an armed robber tried to rob you

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

There was no excuse for him to attack the white guy with the gun.

....I'm all for shooting jackass criminals down, just like dogs.......but looks like this jogger was doing nothing wrong

I don’t understand the black guy ran at the car he read at the guy with the gun try to wrestle it from him he got fucking shot.. It’s like two liberals want the white guy just a handgun over to the black guy to shoot them?? I’m
Confused
....again, the armed men are illegally detaining/hindering him--no different than if an armed robber tried to rob you
So that’s not murder, The guys house just got fucking robbed, it would be OK to shoot the motherfucker inside the house,, but to take the gun with you when you’re chasing him,, didn’t shoot him try to hold him until the cops came and the guy fought

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

---someone pointing a firearm at him and he has freedom of movement??????!!!!!!!!!!!!..would be comedic if death wasn't involved

..if the jogger had just robbed some place, and the men did not know about it, and shot him--I'd say GOOD !!!!!
..but if the jogger has committed no crime, the armed men are just like robbers/thugs/etc
so if the guy did rob some place, it's a good shoot to you? Not me. If the two men merely wanted to hold the guy until the cops got there, why is that wrong? The problem is, the jogger didn't allow that to happen when he grabbed the gun. The kid with the gun didn't hold it out and say, grab this, let's struggle and I'll kill you. hahaahahhahahahahaha

Confused
So that’s not murder, The guys house just got fucking robbed, it would be OK to shoot the motherfucker inside the house,, but to take the gun with you when you’re chasing him,, didn’t shoot him try to hold him until the cops came and the guy fought
..the jogger just robbed someone?

they thought the guy was a burglar based on video they had seen.

Okay. So they see a video with a black guy in it.

Then they see a black guy running down the street (who other residents contend has been jogging in that area for years) and they go oh shit, there goes a black guy, and they grab their gurns and go giteem.

Then they call 911 and when the dispatcher asks what crime he has committed, they say we got us a black feller runnin down our street.

Seems like another one of those cases where suspicion and guilt were established by the fact that a couple of yahoos think "they all look the same.''

wtf wears a white cotton shirt to jog? And Khaki or Jean pants.. this is all bullshit

so if the guy did rob some place, it's a good shoot to you? Not me. If the two men merely wanted to hold the guy until the cops got there, why is that wrong? The problem is, the jogger didn't allow that to happen when he grabbed the gun. The kid with the gun didn't hold it out and say, grab this, let's struggle and I'll kill you. hahaahahhahahahahaha
..the jogger robbed someone?

well if you fight back, grab the gun and the gun goes off during the struggle, that's on him
So, if you were walking down the street minding your own business, and a couple of black guys blocked your path, pulled out a gun, and told you you were being detained, and you were shot while struggling with them, you’d be at fault? You deserved it?
my hands on the weapon and I pull the weapon into my midsection and it goes off, indeed.

The black guy had plenty of room to keep on jogging down the street...anyone that has seen the video should be able to see that.
Even if they had told him he was being detained....which they did not.....that would give him no excuse to attack them.

All they told him was they needed to talk to him....obviously he must have got pissed off and decided to attack them....big mistake.

---someone pointing a firearm at him and he has freedom of movement??????!!!!!!!!!!!!..would be comedic if death wasn't involved
well he isn't in handcuffs so yes he does. He could wait for the cops to get there. He choose a different ending. his choice to go after the gun. Right?

The black guy had plenty of room to keep on jogging down the street...anyone that has seen the video should be able to see that.
Even if they had told him he was being detained....which they did not.....that would give him no excuse to attack them.

All they told him was they needed to talk to him....obviously he must have got pissed off and decided to attack them....big mistake.
..with someone pointing a firearm at him??? !!!!..so the armed men didn't try to detain him? they just were letting him go by?

I have no idea. you should read the post again. i get it, you don't know what the word 'if' means.

wtf wears a white cotton shirt to jog? And Khaki or Jean pants.. this is all bullshit

Well....the question of what he was doing before he started running or jogging might be of some relevance if that can be found out.

However according to reports he was known to reguarly jog in that area.

I have no idea. you should read the post again. i get it, you don't know what the word 'if' means.
....you can't legally hold detain some one--yes--that's illegal

..with someone pointing a firearm at him??? !!!!..so the armed men didn't try to detain him? they just were letting him go by?
yes they were trying to detain him with hands off. why was a friend following in a car taping him?

Forum List

Back