Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.
Now youre feelings are hurt. Sorry but like I said, If you have to be convinced or persuaded not to be a racist then youre already a racist. The excuses these other racists have come up with are the reason I stated that even with video Black people will not get any justice. African americans live in a country founded and built on racism. Whites as a group will never come to terms with that because they fear Black people.
Sorry. Just the usual crowd is getting worked up about a dead thug.
There it is. Tho the thugs were the two in the truck.
If the jogger was a white guy liberal media wouldn't even cover it.
.....here---most of the time when whites murder/shoot blacks, it has nothing to do with race--but this black murders whites because of race---and the MSM says nothing about race!!!!!!

Always a double-standard with the media when it comes to interacial crimes...they never deviate from their narrative of blacks being innocent victims and of whites being evil racists.....in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.
Then go jogging in shitcago with the confederate flag

I many times purposely jog close to the traffic and get yelled at. I do it to tick people off. But they always back down. Not one of the hundreds that have sworn at me has ever bothered to come for some when I invite them.
sounds immature...cars are bigger than you

Sounds like a typical nigah.....they never seem to learn that being stupid can carry a heavy penalty....doubt me....ax trayvon and dis here georgia nigah.

Looks like they've been arrested and charged with murder.

Relevant reading...

MW-IG116_shooti_20200507203151_ZG.jpg

From another report, a resident said that the man had been known to jog in the area for years...

On a sun-speckled, tree-lined street on a sunny Sunday afternoon,Ahmaud Arbery ran through his neighborhood in the coastal town of Brunswick, Georgia. Neighbors had seen him run by their homes every day for years.

“Yup, there goes Ahmaud,” she told the Guardian, recalling his bouts of exercise. She’d heard he used to wave to another neighbor on his daily runs.

Relevant reading...

MW-IG116_shooti_20200507203151_ZG.jpg

From another report, a resident said that the man had been known to jog in the area for years.

On a sun-speckled, tree-lined street on a sunny Sunday afternoon,Ahmaud Arbery ran through his neighborhood in the coastal town of Brunswick, Georgia. Neighbors had seen him run by their homes every day for years.

“Yup, there goes Ahmaud,” she told the Guardian, recalling his bouts of exercise. She’d heard he used to wave to another neighbor on his daily runs.

So????? Some people are sane most of their lives and then one day they do something stupid and pay a heavy price.....aka attacking a guy with a gun.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Good to hear but even with video Black people still get no justice. Here is to hoping the cave chimps go to prison and get injected in the eye with bleach.
Don't get any justice? As I said public hanging. Make a statement.
What was it you failed to understand? I didnt ask what you said and I already made a statement. Its the one you replied to.
What you fail to understand is that if you don't get those like myself on your side, these murders will keep happening and people will keep shrugging at it. You are a very stupid person.

Say what? Those like yourself? What does that mean in regards to this incident?

I many times purposely jog close to the traffic and get yelled at. I do it to tick people off. But they always back down. Not one of the hundreds that have sworn at me has ever bothered to come for some when I invite them.
sounds immature...cars are bigger than you

Sounds like a typical nigah.....they never seem to learn that being stupid can carry a heavy penalty....doubt me....ax trayvon and dis here georgia nigah.

Two armed men chased down a black man in a pick up and everyone around here seems to think the only one being stupid was the black guy.

The question now is will the grand jury do the right thing or bow to political pressure and indict the white men.

One would think that since this is rural Georgia common sense would rule....but the reality is political correctness has saturated the South just like every other corner of America.

Even so...if it goes to trial--- i do not see how the prosecution could get around the video that clearly shows the black guy attacking the white guy.

A very clear case of justifiable homicide.

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?

The question now is will the grand jury do the right thing or bow to political pressure and indict the white men.

One would think that since this is rural Georgia common sense would rule....but the reality is political correctness has saturated the South just like every other corner of America.

Even so...if it goes to trial--- i do not see how the prosecution could get around the video that clearly shows the black guy attacking the white guy.

...if someone points a firearm at you, you have the right to defend yourself

...if someone points a firearm at you, you have the right to defend yourself

Nonsense....you need to study up on the law boyo.....anyhow the gun was not pointed at the nigha until he attacked the guy with the gun.

Watch the video....not the one the media edited but the full length video. It is posted above.

It may be too late to see the whole video ....the pc media forces are editing it and censoring it just about everywhere....like in this link....when first posted it showed the whole incident...but now they have edited out the ending when the nigha collapses and dies.

So????? Some people are sane most of their lives and then one day they do something stupid and pay a heavy price.....aka attacking a guy with a gun.

When making a citizen arrest, what you're supposed to do is immediately make the person aware that they are being detained in a citizen arrest. Then you tell them why. Specifically. Then you call the police. Then you tell the police why you're detaining the person. Then you wait for the police to arrive.

You don't load up your plinkers and hop in the back of a truck and go find a guy and say hey, we wanna talk to you. They're not the judge and the jury. They have no business interrogating anyone. State that you're making a citizen arrest first and foremost so that said person has some semblance of an idea why two guys have just showed up with guns pointed at him, then make them aware of why they're being detained specifically, then make your citizen arrest and then you call the police to tell them you're making a citizen arrest and then you're supposed to make them aware of why you're detaining said person specifically until their arrival so that they can "talk to him."

You don't stop someone without telling them why they're being stopped at gunpoint and then call the po po and when they ask why you're detaining someone just say we got us a black feller runnin down our street.

That's not how things work. Where's the due process in that? Do you even constitution, bro?

Last edited:
I'm as white as they come.. the video shows a truck stopped in the middle of the lane waiting for something. The jogger runs around the right side of the truck as the driver moves to the front of the car. This needs to be investigated. Why is the guy in the back of the truck? What is he standing in the bed of the truck? Yep this needs a long hard look.

Forum List

Back