Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

I was just adding that there's really no logical case to be made that the victim lunged at the shooter if one watches the video slowly.
Well that's completely wrong. Pointing a gun at someone is assault. If i point a gun at you, you have a right to defend your life. I sense a bit of bias in you. You seem smart enough to figure this outt, but there is apparently a barrier to you doing so.

Here in Texas if you break into my home I can pull my gun on you and shoot... If you approach my car in a threatening manner again I have the right to self defense... If you come on my property and refuse to leave and are in a threatening manner where I fear for my life, again I can pull my gun...

Now is that assault?

No, not in Texas.

Now in Georgia did the two individuals fear for their lives or did they put their lives in danger by trying to act like law enforcement?

From the video they were in the wrong and the runner is the victim and by their own statement they were following him and claim he looked like a suspect.

What they are trying to use is the Zimmerman Defense and I doubt it will apply to them but who knows...
Now in Georgia did you two individuals fear for their lives or did they put their lives in danger by trying to act like law enforcement?

Well I wasn't there and am not part of the two, so not sure why you wrote that.

but to your point, once he grabbed the gun, that changed the scenario. so the guy with the gun is just to be submissive? You aren't trying to say that after everything else you just posted, are you?

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

There was no excuse for him to attack the white guy with the gun.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
.....do you know the law regarding harassment?
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
Well don’t try to steal a gun. Man this black guy was crazy
he actually pulled the gun into his own midsection after it went off twice.
Oooooooh. I see. It was suicide by red neck.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
they did call 911.

Then they should have left it to the local authorities and they had no business trying to subdue the person after he had been down the road.

They could have followed at a distance and gave the 911 operator the person home address or if they gotten in a vehicle the plate number and description of the automobile.

Again, this has been told countless of times do not take the law into your own hands unless your life is threaten and the two white guys put their lives at risk when confronting the runner.
they were looking to keep under control until the cops got there. Maybe stupid, but isn't illegal either.

You can not have guns drawn while waiting for someone to run down the road.

Also it is not illegal to run down a road and they had no business chasing after him unless a crime had been committed and they were witness to the crime.

I was just adding that there's really no logical case to be made that the victim lunged at the shooter if one watches the video slowly.
Well that's completely wrong. Pointing a gun at someone is assault. If i point a gun at you, you have a right to defend your life. I sense a bit of bias in you. You seem smart enough to figure this outt, but there is apparently a barrier to you doing so.

Here in Texas if you break into my home I can pull my gun on you and shoot... If you approach my car in a threatening manner again I have the right to self defense... If you come on my property and refuse to leave and are in a threatening manner where I fear for my life, again I can pull my gun...

Now is that assault?

No, not in Texas.

Now in Georgia did the two individuals fear for their lives or did they put their lives in danger by trying to act like law enforcement?

From the video they were in the wrong and the runner is the victim and by their own statement they were following him and claim he looked like a suspect.

What they are trying to use is the Zimmerman Defense and I doubt it will apply to them but who knows...
Now in Georgia did you two individuals fear for their lives or did they put their lives in danger by trying to act like law enforcement?

Well I wasn't there and am not part of the two, so not sure why you wrote that.

but to your point, once he grabbed the gun, that changed the scenario. so the guy with the gun is just to be submissive? You aren't trying to say that after everything else you just posted, are you?

So are you saying I can point a gun at you at anytime and you will not fight back?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The two individuals had no reason to follow the guy and have guns drawn.

They are not law enforcement and had this happened to a white guy you would be calling for the two blacks to be hung from a tree...

So cut the shit out and let be clear they had their guns out trying to stop someone when it was not their job!

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)
I did? LOL

I said "black people need me on their side"?

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.
Wrong. I answered a direct question. 5th time? LOL

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.
You sad sack of lying shit. :)

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

Here is your "I have a sad" answer referencing me for no reason whatsover.

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

Get over it and please stop whining and talking about or to me. :)
I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

Nope. This was the post you were responding to. :)
View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
And you should stop whining about me and mentioning me just because I gave you a sad. :)
Nope. Now I am going to stalk you and see how you like it. This will be fun. BTW - those in the truck are going to jail for life. You'll likely be joining them soon. It is a free messageboard if you don't want to read my posts making you look like an idiot then feel free to follow IM2 and put me on ignore. Otherwise reap the love. I am going to crush you and there is nothing you can do about. Bitch. ;)
So you are admitting that you will purposely violate TOS?
I am? So I am not allowed to view posts and opine accordingly?

Show me that rule. You and I have conversed many times here. Ever seen me break a rule or make even ONE racist statement? If so please prove it. Otherwise STFU. I said the people in the truck are likely guilty and your brood (Leftists) jumped on me. I will defend myself and have fun doing it.
Stalking, dude. Stalking.
do you own a gun?
Several. I am a firm believer that women and minorities should have and be trained in firearms.
And if I tried to take the gun out of your had to shoot you what would you do?
How would you do that if someone was at home minding their own business?
Answer the question if I try to take a gun out of your hand what would you do?
You answer the question. How would you try to take a gun out of my hands without getting shot for coming into my house?
I’m done talking to fake news race baiters
IOW you cant answer the question. I pretty much knew that was coming.
Stop victimizing black people.. that is the most racist thing you can do in 2020 enough is enough stand on their own 2 feet.. I don’t block anybody but I will block your racist ass leave African-Americans alone
Go ahead and block me then. Its amusing to me that when you inbred racist cave chimps are asked to answer a question you cant handle you get upset at me. Its ok though. Just know that I know you know.

1. If the individual they claim fit a description of a robber then they should have notified authorities.

2. If the operator told them not to follow and they did, well that is on them.

3. Seeing they admitted they followed him and waited up ahead for him mean they had intentions of a confrontation.

4. Seeing this incident did not happen during a crime like a robbery they can not use the excuse they he fit a description.

5. The video clearly shows the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck and a armed individual attempted to stop him and a confrontation occurred which resulted in the death of the runner.

6. In today time it is easy to buy dash cams and phones and they are cheap and record the confrontation to protect yourself and most people have smartphones.

Final:

The two guys know their excuse will not fly but will a grand jury send it to trial?

Most likely but I next stage will be tricky to get a conviction and that boys and girls is when I will discuss if they will be convicted of this possible crime...
Well its Georgia. My time spent down there has taught me these dudes are probably going to get off. All the things you mentioned go out the window when the person doing the killing of a Black person is a white person.

I also lived in Waycross, Georgia that even being white was not good enough to keep your alive...

Jits should move there...
America should look at act like them two gentlemen

Why?
Self reliance, fighting blacks trying to hurt our community. Free speech and second amendment

Fuck off with that shit!

The question now is will the grand jury do the right thing or bow to political pressure and indict the white men.

One would think that since this is rural Georgia common sense would rule....but the reality is political correctness has saturated the South just like every other corner of America.

Even so...if it goes to trial--- i do not see how the prosecution could get around the video that clearly shows the black guy attacking the white guy.

A very clear case of justifiable homicide.

It appears that Arbery was being set up for an attack. Arbery wasn't doing anything except jogging. How could anyone identify a jogger as a supposed criminal merely by driving around him? Moreover, police records don't support the contention that there had been a spate of burglaries in the area. Was the second driver driving along the same road as the gunmen entirely by accident? How would he know to start filming? This suggests that there was communication between the truck in front and the gunmen's friend behind, who knew that they were going to cause a confrontation with Arbery.
because you don't have enough data? just curious if you ever thought that?

What do you mean that I don't have enough data, when everything I've said has been derived straight from the video? Do you have any data that has not been disclosed? If so, I would take it that you know the gunmen and their accomplice in some way. How are you tied to this case?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)
I did? LOL

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
And you should stop whining about me and mentioning me just because I gave you a sad. :)
Nope. Now I am going to stalk you and see how you like it. This will be fun. BTW - those in the truck are going to jail for life. You'll likely be joining them soon. It is a free messageboard if you don't want to read my posts making you look like an idiot then feel free to follow IM2 and put me on ignore. Otherwise reap the love. I am going to crush you and there is nothing you can do about. Bitch. ;)
Can you girls get a room, take me off your reply’s, both of you have the IQ of a fucking earthworm. Small. Start a new convo so we aren’t caught up in your girl fight.
Says the unemployed Klan member. STFU.

How can he NOT know what your IQ is?

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
they did call 911.

Then they should have left it to the local authorities and they had no business trying to subdue the person after he had been down the road.

They could have followed at a distance and gave the 911 operator the person home address or if they gotten in a vehicle the plate number and description of the automobile.

Again, this has been told countless of times do not take the law into your own hands unless your life is threaten and the two white guys put their lives at risk when confronting the runner.
they were looking to keep under control until the cops got there. Maybe stupid, but isn't illegal either.

Also it is not illegal to run down a road and they had no business chasing after him unless a crime had been committed and they were witness to the crime.
They were a witness to a crime. One of them saw the man trespassing in a house under construction, called 9-1-1. Then the black man wearing a white t-shirt took off running when he realized he was spotted.

They followed him in their truck. Called 9-1-1 again. That’s when the black man wearing a white t-shirt attacked the man with the shotgun.

they did call 911.

They were a witness to a crime. One of them saw the man trespassing in a house under construction, called 9-1-1. Then the black man wearing a white t-shirt took off running when he realized he was spotted.

They followed him in their truck. Called 9-1-1 again. That’s when the black man wearing a white t-shirt attacked the man with the shotgun.

Show me the article that says they saw this man committing a crime because they said he fit a damn description, so link up or shut up!

they did call 911.

Not true at all.

1588959236490.png

they did call 911.

Not true at all.
Uh huh. 9-1-1 audio is out.

Listen if you dare:

they did call 911.

Show me the article that says they saw this man committing a crime because they said he fit a damn description, so link up or shut up!
Listen to the 9-1-1 call moron. The older man witnessed him trespassing and called 9-1-1. Then says he takes off running. They followed him in their truck, and called 9-1-1 again!

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.
Can you girls get a room, take me off your reply’s, both of you have the IQ of a fucking earthworm. Small. Start a new convo so we aren’t caught up in your girl fight.

I am not the one envious of my more successful brother. That would be you.

I don't know much about the Georgia case except for what I read here and I couldn't see the video, so watched it here. The two's story does not jive as they didn't attempt to call the police and they confronted the unarmed jogger with a shotgun. It does look like a racially motivated killing to me. Give them life in prison or the death sentence. It seems open and shut to me with the video.

The difficult part would be to show a racially motivated killing.

Now, you bring George Zimmerman into this and I think that makes it more confusing of a case if you do that. You have to remember that "super dumbass" Zimmerman was found not guilty and shot in self-defense. Okay, that case was crazy, but why bring that into the black jogger in Georgia case when it appears the father and son's testimonies are full of holes? We haven't even gotten to their arrest nor a criminal case yet.

It makes it sound that you think the father and son will get off scot free in this case. How do you know?

Bullshitte.....in these sorts of cases bias rules.....as in the facts are ignored, spun, censored or as in the case of the video on cbs ....the whole video is not shown....when you watch the whole video you see the black guy run over to the guy with the shotgun and attack him.....thus in defense of his life he shoots the black guy....not a complicated case...another case of simple self defense....yet the media once again is attempting to ignite racial tensions by not correctly reporting the story.

That is why there were no arrests in the case.....now we will see what the grand jury has to say.....if they follow the law and do not bow to political and media pressure the shooter will be exonerated.

That's not how the law is supposed to work. I had the video that showed it all along with a witness and you got jack diddly. This was second degree murder or Nit could've been first degree. We know these guys were racist. What's the punishment for a capital crime in Georgia? Better yet the Feds are investigating for a hate crime. Let these suckas burn.

Nonsense......how do you know these guys were racist? Not that in and of itself would matter.

What matters is the facts of the case which though very simple seem beyond your grasp......can anyone say because you are biased?

Not even to mention you have a severe ignorance of the law.

Again.....watch the whole video and you will clearly see the black guy jogging down the road....then he runs around the truck to the right on the passenger side....the father is in the bed of the truck....the son is to the front and left of the truck....the black jogger then quickly runs to the left to attack the son with the shotgun.....when he runs into the white guy we hear a gunshot and then we hear a second and 3rd gunshot as the black guy strikes the white guy and they struggle for the gun...and then we see the jogger start to run off and then collapses.

Simple case of self defense....black guy stupidly attacks white guy with a gun and gets killed. Case closed.

Watch the full video....click on full video.

The video does not show clearly where the gunman was standing when he was "attacked" by Arbery, but he appears to have moved in front of the truck when Arbery viered off to the right. It looks like he was stalking Arbery and Arbery was trying to avoid him. It is interesting that it was the gunmen's friend following behind who shot the video. Third arrest?

Definitely an accessory to the crime. It was probably going to go up on some website called GettinDemNigrahs.com

Arbery ran to the other side of the truck, away from his earlier trajectory, when he saw the gunman and appeared to try to run up a driveway, and then probably lunged at the gunman when he realized that he couldn't outrun him and might be shot in the back. This stinks like week old fish. If this wasn't premeditated, why the guy filming from the back?

In some states, the third guy would be charged with murder because even drivers of getaway cars in robberies are charged if a murder has occurred inside during a robbery.

Thats crazy talk

the driver of the 2nd car committed no crime

He appears to be an accomplice/co-conspirator, so he may have committed a crime.

Leftwing lunatics and race baiters can’t accept the fact that police already looked at all this evidence and concluded that no crime was committed.
These guys called 9-1-1 to report a burglary in progress, followed him when he fled, and then got attacked by the burglar. All confirmed by 9-1-1 tapes and video.

they did call 911.

Not true at all.
Uh huh. 9-1-1 audio is out.

Listen if you dare:

Oh oh, and if you bothered to read the article it stated that when asked by the operator if a crime was being committed the response was garbled, so let be clear the man killed was known to run in the area and the two men that chased him did not even tell the operator if a crime was committed.

Also calling 911 is not evidence of a crime being committed and it is them calling claiming one was being done and had lived in that region it is possible that guy was killed for being black.

So your link does not help you and you should have read the article because the caller never said what was being done.

Also why drive past the guy and wait for him to come up the road?

Bet the true crime is the guy was shagging a daughter of the two guys...

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.

I am not the one envious of my more successful brother. That would be you.

Man....you are childish. But...you are also 6'3" "in sneakers", and you can't keep your weight loss stories straight...so there's that.

Forum List

Back