Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

There was no excuse for him to attack the white guy with the gun.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
.....do you know the law regarding harassment?
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
Well don’t try to steal a gun. Man this black guy was crazy
he actually pulled the gun into his own midsection after it went off twice.
Oooooooh. I see. It was suicide by red neck.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
ADDRESS WHATS IN THE VIDEO! Not what you think happen.. AA ran at the guy attacked him
Tried to take his gun. Why not stop and call the cops.. retarted

Calling someone retarded when you just want to discuss the video only while there is more than the video to discuss but you are retarded no matter what.

Also the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck going around it, and why did the two men have their guns drawn in the first place?

Why were they following the individual and waited up the road for him to come running by?

Why did the one outside the bed attempt to subdue the runner?

It is their own words they followed him because he fit a description and let me be clear you only care about this because those two white guys are as retarded as you!
So if I rob your house the next day you see me on video looking at your house grabbing my dick running then the next time you see me again,, what do you do?

It's interesting that the 12 cops arresting the McMichael's needed to be armed and wear bulletproof vests when getting them......

This is also interesting from the article: " And in a fresh twist, the agency said it was also investigating threats made towards its officers and people involved in the investigation. "

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
ADDRESS WHATS IN THE VIDEO! Not what you think happen.. AA ran at the guy attacked him

Calling someone retarded when you just want to discuss the video only while there is more than the video to discuss but you are retarded no matter what.

Also the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck going around it, and why did the two men have their guns drawn in the first place?

Why were they following the individual and waited up the road for him to come running by?

It is their own words they followed him because he fit a description and let me be clear you only care about this because those two white guys are as retarded as you!
So if I rob your house the next day you see me on video looking at your house grabbing my dick running then the next time you see me again,, what do you do?
That would never happen. Your dick is too small to grab. You would need some tweezers. Now explain to the board why you think this guy robbed a house and then ran away holding his dick?

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)
I did? LOL

I said "black people need me on their side"?

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.
Wrong. I answered a direct question. 5th time? LOL

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.
You sad sack of lying shit. :)

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

Here is your "I have a sad" answer referencing me for no reason whatsover.

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

Get over it and please stop whining and talking about or to me. :)
I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

Nope. This was the post you were responding to. :)
View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
And you should stop whining about me and mentioning me just because I gave you a sad. :)
Nope. Now I am going to stalk you and see how you like it. This will be fun. BTW - those in the truck are going to jail for life. You'll likely be joining them soon. It is a free messageboard if you don't want to read my posts making you look like an idiot then feel free to follow IM2 and put me on ignore. Otherwise reap the love. I am going to crush you and there is nothing you can do about. Bitch. ;)
So you are admitting that you will purposely violate TOS?
I am? So I am not allowed to view posts and opine accordingly?

Show me that rule. You and I have conversed many times here. Ever seen me break a rule or make even ONE racist statement? If so please prove it. Otherwise STFU. I said the people in the truck are likely guilty and your brood (Leftists) jumped on me. I will defend myself and have fun doing it.
Stalking, dude. Stalking.
do you own a gun?
Several. I am a firm believer that women and minorities should have and be trained in firearms.
And if I tried to take the gun out of your had to shoot you what would you do?
How would you do that if someone was at home minding their own business?
Answer the question if I try to take a gun out of your hand what would you do?
You answer the question. How would you try to take a gun out of my hands without getting shot for coming into my house?
I’m done talking to fake news race baiters

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)
I did? LOL

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
And you should stop whining about me and mentioning me just because I gave you a sad. :)
Nope. Now I am going to stalk you and see how you like it. This will be fun. BTW - those in the truck are going to jail for life. You'll likely be joining them soon. It is a free messageboard if you don't want to read my posts making you look like an idiot then feel free to follow IM2 and put me on ignore. Otherwise reap the love. I am going to crush you and there is nothing you can do about. Bitch. ;)

Show me that rule. You and I have conversed many times here. Ever seen me break a rule or make even ONE racist statement? If so please prove it. Otherwise STFU. I said the people in the truck are likely guilty and your brood (Leftists) jumped on me. I will defend myself and have fun doing it.
do you own a gun?
Several. I am a firm believer that women and minorities should have and be trained in firearms.
You answer the question. How would you try to take a gun out of my hands without getting shot for coming into my house?
IOW you cant answer the question. I pretty much knew that was coming.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.

do you own a gun?
Stop victimizing black people.. that is the most racist thing you can do in 2020 enough is enough stand on their own 2 feet.. I don’t block anybody but I will block your racist ass leave African-Americans alone

Call the local authorities like normal people do.

Also you have no evidence to prove he robbed any houses and it is their words making the claim he fit the description of someone robbing places in that area.

Also why have your guns drawn when he was behind you and you were waiting for him to come up the road?

See, your reasoning that this was justified is falling apart when they ( the two men ) stated they were following the guy and they thought he was someone robbing the places.

Also when the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck to go around then they should have let him run on by followed him and recorded his movement.

Why didn't they record the incident themselves?

Simple, they know they broke the law.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.

do you own a gun?
Stop victimizing black people.. that is the most racist thing you can do in 2020 enough is enough stand on their own 2 feet.. I don’t block anybody but I will block your racist ass leave African-Americans alone
Go ahead and block me then. Its amusing to me that when you inbred racist cave chimps are asked to answer a question you cant handle you get upset at me. Its ok though. Just know that I know you know.

There is absolutely no way youre going to justify what those hill billys did. At least not in my eyes. You may be able to influence other ignorant people such as yourself but you dont have a chance in hell debating someone that is your superior in every conceivable aspect.

It's interesting that the 12 cops arresting the McMichael's needed to be armed and wear bulletproof vests when getting them......

This is also interesting from the article: " And in a fresh twist, the agency said it was also investigating threats made towards its officers and people involved in the investigation. "
maybe the feds need to step in.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.

do you own a gun?
Go ahead and block me then. Its amusing to me that when you inbred racist cave chimps are asked to answer a question you cant handle you get upset at me. Its ok though. Just know that I know you know.
Please take me off your retard fight. IDK which of you is more of an idiot.

KKK Jits
or
Woe is me I am black, Assfaceias.

...the video hurt them even if the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm...

If you play the video in slow motion, you can see that the shooter was on the left side of the truck prior to the victim circling around the back of the truck right before the camera pans to the right.

When the camera pans back to the left, the shooter is seen having repositioned himself in front of the truck and had met the victim there as the victim resumed course after circling the truck which was blocking his path.

Looks like the victim was met with the barrel of the gun as he was resuming course after circling the truck.

Doesn't appear that he lunged at the shooter, it appears that the shooter moved from the left of the truck to the front of the truck and met the victim as he made his way around.

He likely ran right into the barrel of the gun pointed at him.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.

do you own a gun?

1. If the individual they claim fit a description of a robber then they should have notified authorities.

2. If the operator told them not to follow and they did, well that is on them.

3. Seeing they admitted they followed him and waited up ahead for him mean they had intentions of a confrontation.

4. Seeing this incident did not happen during a crime like a robbery they can not use the excuse they he fit a description.

5. The video clearly shows the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck and a armed individual attempted to stop him and a confrontation occurred which resulted in the death of the runner.

6. In today time it is easy to buy dash cams and phones and they are cheap and record the confrontation to protect yourself and most people have smartphones.

Final:

The two guys know their excuse will not fly but will a grand jury send it to trial?

Most likely but I next stage will be tricky to get a conviction and that boys and girls is when I will discuss if they will be convicted of this possible crime...

...the video hurt them even if the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm...

If you play the video in slow motion, you can see that the shooter was on the left side of the truck prior to the victim circling around the back of the truck right before the camera pans to the right.

When the camera pans back to the left, the shooter is seen having repositioned himself in front of the truck and had met the victim there as the victim resumed course after circling the truck which was blocking his path.

Looks like the victim was met with the barrel of the gun as he was resuming course after circling the truck.

Doesn't appear that he lunged at the shooter, it appears that the shooter moved from the left of the truck to the front of the truck and met the victim as he made his way around.

He likely ran right into the barrel of the gun pointed at him.
After that he went into self defense mode. He probably knew he was going to die.

Call the local authorities like normal people do.
Fcuk the police! We don’t have to call the police, maybe they were, they have to civil arrest him first again he was running

Well then face the fact you can go to jail...

There is no video evidence showing the person they killed did the crimes they accused him of and being Black is not a crime, well except with you...

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.

do you own a gun?

1. If the individual they claim fit a description of a robber then they should have notified authorities.

2. If the operator told them not to follow and they did, well that is on them.

3. Seeing they admitted they followed him and waited up ahead for him mean they had intentions of a confrontation.

4. Seeing this incident did not happen during a crime like a robbery they can not use the excuse they he fit a description.

5. The video clearly shows the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck and a armed individual attempted to stop him and a confrontation occurred which resulted in the death of the runner.

6. In today time it is easy to buy dash cams and phones and they are cheap and record the confrontation to protect yourself and most people have smartphones.

Final:

The two guys know their excuse will not fly but will a grand jury send it to trial?

Most likely but I next stage will be tricky to get a conviction and that boys and girls is when I will discuss if they will be convicted of this possible crime...
Well its Georgia. My time spent down there has taught me these dudes are probably going to get off. All the things you mentioned go out the window when the person doing the killing of a Black person is a white person.

Forum List

Back