Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

There was no excuse for him to attack the white guy with the gun.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
.....do you know the law regarding harassment?
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
Well don’t try to steal a gun. Man this black guy was crazy
he actually pulled the gun into his own midsection after it went off twice.
Oooooooh. I see. It was suicide by red neck.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
they did call 911.

Then they should have left it to the local authorities and they had no business trying to subdue the person after he had been down the road.

They could have followed at a distance and gave the 911 operator the person home address or if they gotten in a vehicle the plate number and description of the automobile.

Again, this has been told countless of times do not take the law into your own hands unless your life is threaten and the two white guys put their lives at risk when confronting the runner.
they were looking to keep under control until the cops got there. Maybe stupid, but isn't illegal either.

You can not have guns drawn while waiting for someone to run down the road.

Also it is not illegal to run down a road and they had no business chasing after him unless a crime had been committed and they were witness to the crime.
They were a witness to a crime. One of them saw the man trespassing in a house under construction, called 9-1-1. Then the black man wearing a white t-shirt took off running when he realized he was spotted.

They followed him in their truck. Called 9-1-1 again. That’s when the black man wearing a white t-shirt attacked the man with the shotgun.
Not true at all.
Uh huh. 9-1-1 audio is out.

Listen if you dare:

Damn, you just handed this to us on a silver platter. LOL The caller pretty much says Ahmaud isn't doing anything wrong.

911 Operator - "And you said someone is breaking into it right now?"
The Caller - "No, it's all open, it's under construction"

911 Operator - "What is he doing?"
The Caller - "He's running down the street"

911 Operator - "I just need to know what he's doing wrong?"
The caller has no answer to that question.
Well, hmm , curious, if their intentions were to drop the dude, why would they call authorities? You have to explain that. See, to logical folks, their call means the opposite.

If they called the authorities, then why didn't they let the authorities do their job? You have to explain that. See, to logical folks, that's the more important question.

Its amazing how ridiculous some of the posters (like this one above) can be.....let me ax you dis boyoooo.............ever called the police....if you had you would know it takes a while...sometimes a long while for them to get on the scene.....thus the good citizens were trying to keep track of the suspect and slow down his escape from the area ....to give the police the time needed to arrive on the scene....this thread is like trying to teach 3rd graders....where do all these simpletons come from? Maybe most of them are black...I would hate to think white folk could be so stupid.
I'm so glad you don't make any racist posts. That would be very telling if you did.

Hell, I am a proud racist sexist bigot and even I know those two were not in the right and should have not chased the guy down...

You are an embarassment to good white folk....what do you mean they chased him down....they merely followed him....as in they did not chase him down and tackle him, or hand cuff him or restrain him in any manner, shape or form....they and everyone has a right to follow anyone....especially a suspect in a crime.

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
they did call 911.

Then they should have left it to the local authorities and they had no business trying to subdue the person after he had been down the road.

They could have followed at a distance and gave the 911 operator the person home address or if they gotten in a vehicle the plate number and description of the automobile.

Again, this has been told countless of times do not take the law into your own hands unless your life is threaten and the two white guys put their lives at risk when confronting the runner.
they were looking to keep under control until the cops got there. Maybe stupid, but isn't illegal either.

Also it is not illegal to run down a road and they had no business chasing after him unless a crime had been committed and they were witness to the crime.
They were a witness to a crime. One of them saw the man trespassing in a house under construction, called 9-1-1. Then the black man wearing a white t-shirt took off running when he realized he was spotted.

They followed him in their truck. Called 9-1-1 again. That’s when the black man wearing a white t-shirt attacked the man with the shotgun.
Not true at all.

Listen if you dare:

Damn, you just handed this to us on a silver platter. LOL The caller pretty much says Ahmaud isn't doing anything wrong.

Well, hmm , curious, if their intentions were to drop the dude, why would they call authorities? You have to explain that. See, to logical folks, their call means the opposite.

If they called the authorities, then why didn't they let the authorities do their job? You have to explain that. See, to logical folks, that's the more important question.

Its amazing how ridiculous some of the posters (like this one above) can be.....let me ax you dis boyoooo.............ever called the police....if you had you would know it takes a while...sometimes a long while for them to get on the scene.....thus the good citizens were trying to keep track of the suspect and slow down his escape from the area ....to give the police the time needed to arrive on the scene....this thread is like trying to teach 3rd graders....where do all these simpletons come from? Maybe most of them are black...I would hate to think white folk could be so stupid.
I'm so glad you don't make any racist posts. That would be very telling if you did.
Aren’t you a democrat
I am....I know that puts my intelligence out of your reach.....but there it is.

they did call 911.

Not true at all.

Listen if you dare:

Hell, I am a proud racist sexist bigot and even I know those two were not in the right and should have not chased the guy down...

You are an embarassment to good white folk....what do you mean they chased him down....they merely followed him....as in they did not chase him down and tackle him, or hand cuff him or restrain him in any manner, shape or form....they and everyone has a right to follow anyone....especially a suspect in a crime.
If they "followed", how did they end up in front of him?

Leftwing lunatics and race baiters can’t accept the fact that police already looked at all this evidence and concluded that no crime was committed.
These guys called 9-1-1 to report a burglary in progress, followed him when he fled, and then got attacked by the burglar. All confirmed by 9-1-1 tapes and video.
So why were the two cave chimps arrested and arraigned then?
pressure got too high. now they have time to find a way to let them off. i can see a medal of freedom in their future.

they did call 911.

Not true at all.

Listen if you dare:

Well said, I think. lol

It's painfully obvious to anyone trying to be objective these two were in the wrong. If these two white guys win this case, it means anyone at anytime can chase you and block your path with loaded guns pointed at you for any reason as long as they say they suspect you of something. Bull-f'ing-shit. These idiots arguing in their defense aren't looking at the bigger picture here.

they did call 911.

Not true at all.

Listen if you dare:

That superior white speed caused them to get in front of the slow Black guy.

Leftwing lunatics and race baiters can’t accept the fact that police already looked at all this evidence and concluded that no crime was committed.
These guys called 9-1-1 to report a burglary in progress, followed him when he fled, and then got attacked by the burglar. All confirmed by 9-1-1 tapes and video.
So why were the two cave chimps arrested and arraigned then?
pressure got too high. now they have time to find a way to let them off. i can see a medal of freedom in their future.
Drumpf will no doubt say they were good people.

I was just adding that there's really no logical case to be made that the victim lunged at the shooter if one watches the video slowly.
Well that's completely wrong. Pointing a gun at someone is assault. If i point a gun at you, you have a right to defend your life. I sense a bit of bias in you. You seem smart enough to figure this outt, but there is apparently a barrier to you doing so.

No you are wrong....pointing a gun at someone is not assault.....study up and get back with us...however no one pointed a gun at him until he attacked the guy with the shotgun.

Also no...just because someone may point a gun at you does not give you the right to attack him....Take a hike you lack the good sense needed to understand even this simple case of self defense.

they did call 911.

Not true at all.

Listen if you dare:

they did call 911.

Not true at all.

Listen if you dare:

that's easy. chimpanzees and wolves manage it, hunting in packs. they have scouts and everything.

I was just adding that there's really no logical case to be made that the victim lunged at the shooter if one watches the video slowly.
Well that's completely wrong. Pointing a gun at someone is assault. If i point a gun at you, you have a right to defend your life. I sense a bit of bias in you. You seem smart enough to figure this outt, but there is apparently a barrier to you doing so.

No you are wrong....pointing a gun at someone is not assault.....study up and get back with us...however no one pointed a gun at him until he attacked the guy with the shotgun.

Also no...just because someone may point a gun at you does not give you the right to attack him....Take a hike you lack the good sense needed to understand even this simple case of self defense.
Brandishing a fire arm is illegal everywhere you retard.

I am not arguing in defense of the shooters and they put themselves in this mess.

Yeah, I know you're not.

The video clearly shows that the shooter repositioned himself as the camera panned away to cut off the path of the victim as he circled around the front of the truck to resume his course.

He literally had no place to go but front-first into the barrel of a rifle.

You so dumb you cannot even watch a video and see what happened.....clearly the black jogger cut to the left making a bee line for the guy with the gun....if had continued running in the direction he was running before he decided to attack the guy with the gun he would be alive today.

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)
I did? LOL

I said "black people need me on their side"?

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.
Wrong. I answered a direct question. 5th time? LOL

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.
You sad sack of lying shit. :)

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

Here is your "I have a sad" answer referencing me for no reason whatsover.

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

Get over it and please stop whining and talking about or to me. :)
I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

Nope. This was the post you were responding to. :)
View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
And you should stop whining about me and mentioning me just because I gave you a sad. :)
Nope. Now I am going to stalk you and see how you like it. This will be fun. BTW - those in the truck are going to jail for life. You'll likely be joining them soon. It is a free messageboard if you don't want to read my posts making you look like an idiot then feel free to follow IM2 and put me on ignore. Otherwise reap the love. I am going to crush you and there is nothing you can do about. Bitch. ;)
So you are admitting that you will purposely violate TOS?
I am? So I am not allowed to view posts and opine accordingly?

Show me that rule. You and I have conversed many times here. Ever seen me break a rule or make even ONE racist statement? If so please prove it. Otherwise STFU. I said the people in the truck are likely guilty and your brood (Leftists) jumped on me. I will defend myself and have fun doing it.
Stalking, dude. Stalking.
do you own a gun?
Several. I am a firm believer that women and minorities should have and be trained in firearms.
And if I tried to take the gun out of your had to shoot you what would you do?
How would you do that if someone was at home minding their own business?
Answer the question if I try to take a gun out of your hand what would you do?
You answer the question. How would you try to take a gun out of my hands without getting shot for coming into my house?
I’m done talking to fake news race baiters
IOW you cant answer the question. I pretty much knew that was coming.
Stop victimizing black people.. that is the most racist thing you can do in 2020 enough is enough stand on their own 2 feet.. I don’t block anybody but I will block your racist ass leave African-Americans alone
Go ahead and block me then. Its amusing to me that when you inbred racist cave chimps are asked to answer a question you cant handle you get upset at me. Its ok though. Just know that I know you know.

1. If the individual they claim fit a description of a robber then they should have notified authorities.

2. If the operator told them not to follow and they did, well that is on them.

3. Seeing they admitted they followed him and waited up ahead for him mean they had intentions of a confrontation.

4. Seeing this incident did not happen during a crime like a robbery they can not use the excuse they he fit a description.

5. The video clearly shows the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck and a armed individual attempted to stop him and a confrontation occurred which resulted in the death of the runner.

6. In today time it is easy to buy dash cams and phones and they are cheap and record the confrontation to protect yourself and most people have smartphones.

Final:

The two guys know their excuse will not fly but will a grand jury send it to trial?

Most likely but I next stage will be tricky to get a conviction and that boys and girls is when I will discuss if they will be convicted of this possible crime...
Well its Georgia. My time spent down there has taught me these dudes are probably going to get off. All the things you mentioned go out the window when the person doing the killing of a Black person is a white person.

I also lived in Waycross, Georgia that even being white was not good enough to keep your alive...

Jits should move there...
America should look at act like them two gentlemen

Yep...if we had more good citizens like that we would have no negro crime problem.

Not even to mention if we had a few good black citizens like that in Chicago they would not have so many blacks gunned down by black thugs.

What? LMAO! Aren't you the guy arguing some of us need to study up on the law? It most definitely is illegal to point a gun at somebody.

ADDRESS WHATS IN THE VIDEO! Not what you think happen.. AA ran at the guy attacked him
Tried to take his gun. Why not stop and call the cops.. retarted

Calling someone retarded when you just want to discuss the video only while there is more than the video to discuss but you are retarded no matter what.

Also the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck going around it, and why did the two men have their guns drawn in the first place?

Why were they following the individual and waited up the road for him to come running by?

Why did the one outside the bed attempt to subdue the runner?

It is their own words they followed him because he fit a description and let me be clear you only care about this because those two white guys are as retarded as you!
So if I rob your house the next day you see me on video looking at your house grabbing my dick running then the next time you see me again,, what do you do?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the stoopids on this thread have no clue...I think most of them are black thus that is understandable. hehheh

There is no "odds are" in this. Why would you make such a statement? It looks much more like two ignorant little Georgia crackers out to murder somebody.
There you go with the racial slurs again

I say the black guy initiated the physical contact based on common sense

the man holding the shotgun has no reason to wrestle with the other man
hahahahhahaah
jeus f christ people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the people in the truck INITIATED the problem----this is undeniable
..Zimmerheadman INITIATED the problem
As I keep pointing out this was an intersection of three dummies rather than just two

yes the father and son were wrong to confront the jogger

It appears they did call 911 but police reaction time is notoriously slow.

thats all they should have done

just follow the guy till the cops show up

if they had done that their lives would be much better today

the the jogger acted stupidly also by attempting to use force against 2 armed men

otherwise he would be alive today

Woulda coulda shoulda....that is a game that can be played endlessly in any situation...what if....they did not take their weapons and the suspect was armed?

In Georgia you have the right to carry weapons....as in a lot of states.....and if you are carrying a weapone and someone attacks you....what would you do?
Do you have the right to shoot people running in Georgia?

Unfortunately for the black dude he stupidly decided to attack a guy with a gun.

Again...watch the video...it may not be up much longer....the media is trying very hard to shut it down.

Noooo, you can't say he acted stupidly. You should've said that he made a "wise choice".

Das rite.

Why do you come on here without reading the other posts which clearly show they did call the authorities first of all and they did not try to subdue the black....they just told hm they needed to talk to him...no attempt was made to restsrain or arrest the black....at no time was his freedom of movement restricted....if you had taken the time to read some of the posts you might not have come on here and displayed your ignorance.

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)
I did? LOL

I said "black people need me on their side"?

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.
Wrong. I answered a direct question. 5th time? LOL

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.
You sad sack of lying shit. :)

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

Here is your "I have a sad" answer referencing me for no reason whatsover.

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

Get over it and please stop whining and talking about or to me. :)

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

Nope. This was the post you were responding to. :)
View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
And you should stop whining about me and mentioning me just because I gave you a sad. :)
Nope. Now I am going to stalk you and see how you like it. This will be fun. BTW - those in the truck are going to jail for life. You'll likely be joining them soon. It is a free messageboard if you don't want to read my posts making you look like an idiot then feel free to follow IM2 and put me on ignore. Otherwise reap the love. I am going to crush you and there is nothing you can do about. Bitch. ;)
So you are admitting that you will purposely violate TOS?
I am? So I am not allowed to view posts and opine accordingly?

Show me that rule. You and I have conversed many times here. Ever seen me break a rule or make even ONE racist statement? If so please prove it. Otherwise STFU. I said the people in the truck are likely guilty and your brood (Leftists) jumped on me. I will defend myself and have fun doing it.
Stalking, dude. Stalking.
do you own a gun?
Several. I am a firm believer that women and minorities should have and be trained in firearms.
And if I tried to take the gun out of your had to shoot you what would you do?
How would you do that if someone was at home minding their own business?
Answer the question if I try to take a gun out of your hand what would you do?
You answer the question. How would you try to take a gun out of my hands without getting shot for coming into my house?
I’m done talking to fake news race baiters
IOW you cant answer the question. I pretty much knew that was coming.
Stop victimizing black people.. that is the most racist thing you can do in 2020 enough is enough stand on their own 2 feet.. I don’t block anybody but I will block your racist ass leave African-Americans alone
Go ahead and block me then. Its amusing to me that when you inbred racist cave chimps are asked to answer a question you cant handle you get upset at me. Its ok though. Just know that I know you know.

1. If the individual they claim fit a description of a robber then they should have notified authorities.

2. If the operator told them not to follow and they did, well that is on them.

3. Seeing they admitted they followed him and waited up ahead for him mean they had intentions of a confrontation.

4. Seeing this incident did not happen during a crime like a robbery they can not use the excuse they he fit a description.

5. The video clearly shows the Black individual ran on the other side of the truck and a armed individual attempted to stop him and a confrontation occurred which resulted in the death of the runner.

6. In today time it is easy to buy dash cams and phones and they are cheap and record the confrontation to protect yourself and most people have smartphones.

Final:

The two guys know their excuse will not fly but will a grand jury send it to trial?

Most likely but I next stage will be tricky to get a conviction and that boys and girls is when I will discuss if they will be convicted of this possible crime...
Well its Georgia. My time spent down there has taught me these dudes are probably going to get off. All the things you mentioned go out the window when the person doing the killing of a Black person is a white person.

I also lived in Waycross, Georgia that even being white was not good enough to keep your alive...

Jits should move there...
America should look at act like them two gentlemen

Yep...if we had more good citizens like that we would have no negro crime problem.

Not even to mention if we had a few good black citizens like that in Chicago they would not have so many blacks gunned down by black thugs.

"Yep...if we had more good citizens like that we would have no negro crime problem."

it is clear that in this discussion, there are good people on both sides. lol.

huh? Ahmaud wasn't breaking into their house, nor did they witness him doing anything to their property. Dude seriously, what's wrong with you?
you have no idea what happened. just say that.

There are plenty of facts out already on the case. We know plenty already. There's certainly enough to indict and let 12 decide.

No ...you are wrong....there was an investigation based on the facts and the 2 white guys were exonderated...what we see now being played out is political theter....to keep the dumbass blacks from rioting,looting and burning....because the media has stirred up the natives via their fake news and editing the video to omit the part where the black guy attacks the white guy with the shotgun.

they did call 911.

Not true at all.

Listen if you dare:

Well said, I think. lol

It's painfully obvious to anyone trying to be objective these two were in the wrong. If these two white guys win this case, it means anyone at anytime can chase you and block your path with loaded guns pointed at you for any reason as long as they say they suspect you of something. Bull-f'ing-shit. These idiots arguing in their defense aren't looking at the bigger picture here.

That is the problem is those defending those two idiots are doing so because the one killed was Black.

When I wrote I lived in Waycross, Georgia that should have rang a few bells and let individuals know that my neck isn't red it is crimson as hell but I also know that you do not chase someone down and try to stop the guy.

Fact is some are saying " There is the 911 call " while ignoring the actual conversation and let be clear if you are going to kill someone and want to pretend something is going on that is one way to try it.

Fact is 911 does not exonerate them but actually hurt them and then driving and waiting for the runner to come by while having a firearm out make it look bad for the two idiots.

They are looking at time in Prison and for what?

Just stupid on their part and their lives are ruined and let say they do not go to Prison let be clear they most likely will be killed...

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Why did these dudes feel it necessary to approach a guy on the street without contacting the police first? How stupid.

They can say that they feared for their lives all day long, but they are the people brandishing firearms. Who was or should have been in fear?

At the same time, this guy was stupid to try and take the shotgun away from the driver. I understand wanting to disarm somebody if you honestly believe they will use it on you, but he was outnumbered and unarmed. He may have been better off just continuing to run. They may have eventually killed him if he ran away, but now he is dead AND there is video showing that him attacking and punching the guy with the shotgun. He provided them with a possible defense.

Forum List

Back