Video Emerges of Hillary Clinton Saying Illegal Immigrant Children Have to Go

"Hillary said send them back!" will fit on the slogan cards at the next big rally.

Much easier than: "Well, they should be sent back as soon as it can be determined who responsible adults in their families are, because there are concerns whether all of them should be sent back. But I think all of them who can be should be reunited with their families."

Because that is what she said.
Both of the Clinton's, especially Hillary, are masters of double and triple speak. Speech that can be made into talking points by both sides of an argument.
Bur nevertheless, taking all of her words...it is clear she absolutely believed there should be stronger border controls on the Mexican border and that efforts should be made to send at least some back.
It fits on a slogan...because that is what she said.
Read the full transcript.

Clinton was talking about the flood of kids who fled here from Central America a few years ago, without their parents. That interview was aired during that period.

You all have been the victims, once again, of a lie of omission hoax.

It isn't just that transcript, there are others.
Hillary was pro border control and pro immigration controls before it wasn't cool to be among the left.
Then, of course, she was against it. I would rather have a consistent politician than a flip flopping measure the political wind of the moment forever changing politician like Hillary.
Was she pro deportation of DACA kids?

Was she pro deportation of all 11 million illegals?

Link?

"Hillary said send them back!" will fit on the slogan cards at the next big rally.

Much easier than: "Well, they should be sent back as soon as it can be determined who responsible adults in their families are, because there are concerns whether all of them should be sent back. But I think all of them who can be should be reunited with their families."

Because that is what she said.
Both of the Clinton's, especially Hillary, are masters of double and triple speak. Speech that can be made into talking points by both sides of an argument.
Bur nevertheless, taking all of her words...it is clear she absolutely believed there should be stronger border controls on the Mexican border and that efforts should be made to send at least some back.
It fits on a slogan...because that is what she said.

and what motto would that be Mr. Idiot ?
read and you would know

reading irrelevant crap about irrelevant people, and then whining about it is your forte' ..

You know nothing about me, and are unfamiliar with my posts...obviously.
But, like most here, you resort to insults because you lack the ability to disagree without it.

What the rubes don't get is that the American people favor, by a YUGE majority, allowing the illegals to be given a path to legal status or citizenship.

At the same time, a majority of Americans favor stronger border security.

There is nothing contradictory or hypocritical about those two positions.

AMANPOUR: Such an important issue. And what about right now? As we're seeing thousands of children come across --

CLINTON: Oh.

AMANPOUR: -- shantied off into makeshift shelters.

CLINTON: It's horrible.

AMANPOUR: Hard choice -- let them stay in the United States or send them back?

CLINTON: Well, two quick points. One, the numbers are increasing dramatically. And the main reason I believe why that's happening is that the violence in certain of those Central American countries is increasing dramatically. And there is not sufficient law enforcement or will on the part of the governments of those countries to try to deal with this exponential increase in violence, drug trafficking, the drug cartels, and many children are fleeing from that violence.

AMANPOUR: Should they be able to stay here? It's safer.

CLINTON: Well -- it may be safer but that's not the answer. I do not --

AMANPOUR: Should they be sent back?

CLINTON: Well, first of all, we have to provide the best emergency care we can provide. We have children 5 and 6 years old who have come up from Central America. We need to do more to provide border security in southern Mexico.

AMANPOUR: So, you're saying they should be sent back now?

CLINTON: Well, they should be sent back as soon as it can be determined who responsible adults in their families are, because there are concerns whether all of them should be sent back. But I think all of them who can be should be reunited with their families. And just as Vice President Biden is arguing today in Central America,

we've got to do more. I started this when I was secretary to deal with the violence in this region to deal with border security.

But we have so to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean the child gets to stay. So, we don't want to send a message that is contrary to our laws or will encourage more children to make that dangerous journey.

"But we have so to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean the child gets to stay. So, we don't want to send a message that is contrary to our laws or will encourage more children to make that dangerous journey."
What part do you not understand?

The kids were arriving in real time on their own. They were coming unaccompanied. That was extremely dangerous.

The interview had NOTHING to do with DACA. You've been hoaxed again.
read her statement s-l-o-w-l-y
"just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean the child gets to stay"

If this helps:
"sólo porque su hijo atraviese la frontera, eso no significa que el niño se quede"

Bubba and Janet rounded up children at gunpoint and deported them...

:p

AMANPOUR: Such an important issue. And what about right now? As we're seeing thousands of children come across --

CLINTON: Well, two quick points. One, the numbers are increasing dramatically. And the main reason I believe why that's happening is that the violence in certain of those Central American countries is increasing dramatically. And there is not sufficient law enforcement or will on the part of the governments of those countries to try to deal with this exponential increase in violence, drug trafficking, the drug cartels, and many children are fleeing from that violence.

CLINTON: Well, first of all, we have to provide the best emergency care we can provide. We have children 5 and 6 years old who have come up from Central America. We need to do more to provide border security in southern Mexico.

CLINTON: Well, they should be sent back as soon as it can be determined who responsible adults in their families are, because there are concerns whether all of them should be sent back. But I think all of them who can be should be reunited with their families. And just as Vice President Biden is arguing today in Central America,

we've got to do more. I started this when I was secretary to deal with the violence in this region to deal with border security.

But we have so to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean the child gets to stay. So, we don't want to send a message that is contrary to our laws or will encourage more children to make that dangerous journey.

"But we have so to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean the child gets to stay. So, we don't want to send a message that is contrary to our laws or will encourage more children to make that dangerous journey."

The kids were arriving in real time on their own. They were coming unaccompanied. That was extremely dangerous.

"just because your child gets across the border, that doesn't mean the child gets to stay"

If this helps:
"sólo porque su hijo atraviese la frontera, eso no significa que el niño se quede"
Why do you keep wanting to take this out of context?

Are you embarrassed you fell for a hoax?

If this helps: You want be stupid forever?

If this helps:

You are the only one inserting words into her story. She never said these children get sent back other children can stay.

If this helps:

You are the only one inserting words into her story.
I'm not inserting words. Your propaganda masters took words out. You fell for a lie of omission and can't face it.

If this helps:

You are the only one inserting words into her story. She never said these children get sent back other children can stay.

unrelated to DACA ... sorry derp.

$1200 to meet her on her book tour?

She is a soulless whore and a cvnt.

Anyone who pays $1200 to meet that piece of shit should be culled out on principle.

Forum List

Back