Video Evidence Of Trump With Prostitutes In Moscow May End Him!

You really think the republican house and senate are going to end him even if he is caught fucking a 7 year old girl?
if President Trump's polling gets to the low 30's percentile in approval ratings, then yes, the R's will worry about him hurting their own reelections and would impeach him if he had high crimes and/or misdemeanors..so, if their jobs become in jeopardy and he is bringing them down....they would....otherwise no, don't expect them to.
i think what will be important care is what his approval rating will be lets say 6 months from now.....i think there a lot of people right and left who are afraid the guy might actually do a decent job,and make them look pretty bad.....

You really think the republican house and senate are going to end him even if he is caught fucking a 7 year old girl?
if President Trump's polling gets to the low 30's percentile in approval ratings, then yes, the R's will worry about him hurting their own reelections and would impeach him if he had high crimes and/or misdemeanors..so, if their jobs become in jeopardy and he is bringing them down....they would....otherwise no, don't expect them to.
i think what will be important care is what his approval rating will be lets say 6 months from now.....i think there a lot of people right and left who are afraid the guy might actually do a decent job,and make them look pretty bad.....
no, no, no, no way any of them think he will do a decent job, on either side of the aisle....R's in congress are doing their own thing and happy campers for right now, cuz he hasn't slapped them down yet... and D's don't think he or R's would ever in a million years, do a good or decent job in anything...is my bet! So they probably are not afraid that he could do a decent job... :D

Agree on the 6month thing! That should be about the grace period.

no, no, no, no way any of them think he will do a decent job, on either side of the aisle....R's in congress are doing their own thing and happy campers for right now, cuz he hasn't slapped them down yet... and D's don't think he or R's would ever in a million years, do a good or decent job in anything...is my bet! So they probably are not afraid that he could do a decent job... :D

hopefully they will be surprised.....i did not want the guy in but now that he is here i hope he becomes the best president in the last 50 years....i will gladly give him his due if he does a decent job.....

Putin today: When Mr Trump came to Moscow a few years ago – I don’t remember exactly when – he was not a politician. We were unaware of his political ambitions. He was just a businessman to us, one of the wealthiest men in America. Does anyone think that our special services are chasing after every American billionaire? Of course not. It's nonsense. That’s my first point.

Second, concerning the allegation that Trump arrived in Moscow and the first thing he did was meet with Moscow prostitutes. First, he is an adult and, second, he has for many years sponsored beauty contests and had the chance to meet the world’s most beautiful women. Why would he run to a hotel to meet up with our girls of limited social responsibility? Although they are, of course, the best in the world. But I doubt that Trump fell for it.

People who order these kinds of fabrications, which are now being used to smear the US President-elect, and use it to advance their political agenda are worse than prostitutes.
The fact that such methods are being used against the President-elect of the United States is certainly unparalleled and has never happened before. This indicates the significant level of degradation among political elites in the West, including the United States.

Joint news conference with President of Moldova Igor Dodon
it's hard to imagine a US President treating a thug like Putin as though he was an 'equal' to the President of the United States on the World stage...

DJT, is putting himself down....without even knowing it, or being blackmailed to do it.

AND Putin's statement that you posted, did Donald NO FAVORS.

hopefully they will be surprised.....i did not want the guy in but now that he is here i hope he becomes the best president in the last 50 years....i will gladly give him his due if he does a decent job.....
I suppose miracles do happen! :D I wish our nation and him, the best as well! fingers crossed!

Putin today: When Mr Trump came to Moscow a few years ago – I don’t remember exactly when – he was not a politician. We were unaware of his political ambitions. He was just a businessman to us, one of the wealthiest men in America. Does anyone think that our special services are chasing after every American billionaire? Of course not. It's nonsense. That’s my first point.

Second, concerning the allegation that Trump arrived in Moscow and the first thing he did was meet with Moscow prostitutes. First, he is an adult and, second, he has for many years sponsored beauty contests and had the chance to meet the world’s most beautiful women. Why would he run to a hotel to meet up with our girls of limited social responsibility? Although they are, of course, the best in the world. But I doubt that Trump fell for it.

People who order these kinds of fabrications, which are now being used to smear the US President-elect, and use it to advance their political agenda are worse than prostitutes.
The fact that such methods are being used against the President-elect of the United States is certainly unparalleled and has never happened before. This indicates the significant level of degradation among political elites in the West, including the United States.

it's hard to imagine a US President treating a thug like Putin as though he was an 'equal' to the President of the United States on the World stage...

DJT, is putting himself down....without even knowing it, or being blackmailed to do it.

AND Putin's statement that you posted, did Donald NO FAVORS.

Better to treat him as an equal than submit to him like obama did. obama was the submissive to putins dom. It was sickening to watch.

Ah, you'll believe Putin, a man known for lying, but you won't believe your own politicians, many of them known for lying. Seems rather... strange.

Ah, you'll believe Putin, a man known for lying, but you won't believe your own politicians, many of them known for lying. Seems rather... strange.
He's not from here.

Forum List

Back