Video: “F*cking Cities Will Burn’ If Trump Gets Reelected” – O’Keefe Releases Teaser Of First 2020..

.....Bombshell With Hints Of Crazy Bernie!

Remember when James O’Keefe of Project Veritas dropped a bombshell with an undercover video of CNN Producer John Bonifield admitting the Trump-Russia story is bullsh*t but they continue to push the false narrative for “ratings.”

That was something that we knew but the mainstream media would have never admit.

Actually no, I don't remember that at all.

But I do remember when he got arrested trying to break into Mary Landreu's office "disguised" as a telephone repairman.

And I remember when he tried to pass himself off as a pimp, dressed up like this:

okeefe-borat.jpg

(the one on the left)

Nice that you keep such high standards, OP.

Remember when James O’Keefe of Project Veritas dropped a bombshell with an undercover video of CNN Producer John Bonifield admitting the Trump-Russia story is bullsh*t but they continue to push the false narrative for “ratings.”

That was something that we knew but the mainstream media would have never admit.

But I do remember when he got arrested trying to break into Mary Landreu's office "disguised" as a telephone repairman.

And I remember when he tried to pass himself off as a pimp, dressed up like this:

okeefe-borat.jpg

(the one on the left)

Yes, GollyPog, and He uncovered what he went to do, but then again... Your low IQ is legendary here on USMB!

Why would anyone take this lying felon seriously.? O’Keefe has been proven to be a fraud over and over again.

But then again, O’Keefe fans are the same people who support the biggest fraud and liar ever elected president.
No, he has never been proven to be a fraud.

Why would anyone take this lying felon seriously.? O’Keefe has been proven to be a fraud over and over again.

But then again, O’Keefe fans are the same people who support the biggest fraud and liar ever elected president.
Funny how these scumbags NEVER listen to the voices of the left that is caught on tape, telling America what they really think....as the Surrender Monkey gave away $150 BILLION to his BROTHER MUSLIMS....Wonder how much his KICKBACK WAS....A MANSION IN MASS.???

Why do you always have to lie to get your points across? Partisanship has made you stupid.

I gotta disagree. I think he started out stupid. After all he came here and named himself after the act of vomiting.

No, he has never been proven to be a fraud.
John law has a very hard time with reality...like most ABNORMALS, lives in his own made up world!

Funny how these scumbags NEVER listen to the voices of the left that is caught on tape, telling America what they really think....as the Surrender Monkey gave away $150 BILLION to his BROTHER MUSLIMS....Wonder how much his KICKBACK WAS....A MANSION IN MASS.???

Why do you always have to lie to get your points across? Partisanship has made you stupid.

I gotta disagree. I think he started out stupid. After all he came here and named himself after the act of vomiting.
And your name brings up a bug eating cartoon vermin.......stress on cartoon creature!

okeefe-borat.jpg

(the one on the left)

Yes, GollyPog, and He uncovered what he went to do, but then again... Your low IQ is legendary here on USMB!

"What he went to do" being what, establish himself as a burgler (Landieu) or establish himself as a liar (ACORN)?

Check out how the useful idiot capitalizes "He" as if The O'Keefe is some kind of god. Pathetic.

And your name brings up a bug eating cartoon vermin.......stress on cartoon creature!

You elected a cartoon. Do yourself a favor and stop talking, d-bag.

okeefe-borat.jpg

(the one on the left)

"What he went to do" being what, establish himself as a burgler (Landieu) or establish himself as a liar (ACORN)?

Check out how the useful idiot capitalizes "He" as if The O'Keefe is some kind of god. Pathetic.
FBI Opens Investigation Into ACORN : NPR
Oct 24, 2008 · Farai Chideya talks with NPR correspondent Peter Overby about the FBI investigation of ACORN, the grassroots activist group under....

But he took out corruptvACORN. but had to pay an employee that TOLD THE TRUTH $100K for her being fired....but NO MORE ACORN, THANK YOU!

You elected a cartoon. Do yourself a favor and stop talking, d-bag.
But he is PRESIDENT and The Surrender Monkey isn't!!!!...ROTFLMFAO.....LOSER!

Considering the Regurgitator's last two posts, perhaps the proper forum for this thread is "Racism".

Considering the Regurgitator's last two posts, perhaps the proper forum for this thread is "Racism".
Yes, TRUTH ALWAYS turns to racism to a SURRENDER MONKEY supporter....and bro!...JUST MORE BLACK THUG BULLSHIT!

Yes, TRUTH ALWAYS turns to racism to a SURRENDER MONKEY supporter....and bro!

It would appear racists aren't down with the whole English syntax thing either. :popcorn:
Can't debate so try SEE THE SHINNY OBJECT....PERHAPS A HANDFULL OF PEANUTS FOR GOLLYPOG!....OH MY, MORE RACISM!!!....ROTFLMFAO

"We have met the enemy, and he/she/it is Pogo..." :21:

Well, O’Keefe is back with more.

Today he tweeted: Watch this very closely for clues as to what is about to drop.

Watch until the very end…

(Excerpt) Read more at rightjournalism.com ...

AntiTrumpRioting.jpg

May the instigators be arrested and jailed for their intention to "burn cities"

Radicals, Criminals, DemonRATS, The whole lot of them!

That would be just great. Finally a good excuse and justification to shoot the son of a bitches. I hope they start soon.

Forum List

Back