Video: Michelle Wolf roasts her career at 2018 correspondents dinner

Sounds like there is talk of ending the correspondents dinner all together too.

Yes, there is free speech and there are also repercussions for using it at times.
I hear comedians weren't part of the dinner until Reagan's time. Perhaps (especially if the Trump folks aren't going to attend) they could just eliminate the stand up. The Correspondent's Dinner raises money for journalism scholarships; it is a good thing.
I used to enjoy when the President would get up and do their own standup

Some were quite good
Obama was good, the couple of times I saw him. He has good timing.

Despite all that hated him, Obama did have a good speaking command and presence

Trump reminds me of someone who missed that Dale Carnegie course

~S~

~S~

Yes because being funny is what is REALLY important when it comes to running a country. Lol. Is this Michelle Wolf the next dem presidential candidate?

Yes, there is free speech and there are also repercussions for using it at times.
I hear comedians weren't part of the dinner until Reagan's time. Perhaps (especially if the Trump folks aren't going to attend) they could just eliminate the stand up. The Correspondent's Dinner raises money for journalism scholarships; it is a good thing.

Some were quite good
Except there was zero criticism of him by these so called comedians... they worshipped his feet as they still do.
Obama has no personality

~S~
Actually, I think Trump took that course. He is actually GOOD at influencing people. Unfortunately.
The "Winning Friends" part, he must have been out having a smoke.

Some were quite good
Except there was zero criticism of him by these so called comedians... they worshipped his feet as they still do.
Obama has no personality
What an odd thing to worship. I thought his brain was more admirable than his feet.

Some were quite good
Obama has no personality
What an odd thing to worship. I thought his brain was more admirable than his feet.
It’s a figure of speech, Obama can do no wrong in their view...

He’s a racist shit stand that is the reason why Trump is president now

~S~
Actually, I think Trump took that course. He is actually GOOD at influencing people. Unfortunately.
The "Winning Friends" part, he must have been out having a smoke.
Only to his fans, When I listen to Obama I hear a hate filled racist...

Some were quite good
Obama has no personality

Only an Alt-Right moron would say Obama was racist. Sorry to be name calling so early, but dang, Rustic.

~S~

Yes because being funny is what is REALLY important when it comes to running a country. Lol. Is this Michelle Wolf the next dem presidential candidate?
I'm sorry...but you apparently weren't paying attention to the topic which is "being funny" at the WH Correspondants Dinner. How you spun off to "running a country" shows your lack of focus. Something that trump has a problem with too.

~S~

I'm sorry...but you apparently weren't paying attention to the topic which is "being funny" at the WH Correspondants Dinner. How you spun off to "running a country" shows your lack of focus. Something that trump has a problem with too.

I was responding to a poster who was apparently offended that Trump is not funny. He is VERY funny though, in reality, especially when his tweets get the leftists all up in their faux outrage. LOL!

Some were quite good
Obama has no personality

Only an Alt-Right moron would say Obama was racist. Sorry to be name calling so early, but dang, Rustic.
Obama is a racist piece of shit always has been always will be, Karma is a bitch. We have Trump as president now it would not of happened if it was not for Obama being president... fact

I definitely do not consider Obama to be a racist. I do consider him to be much more dangerous globalist and a "one world" type of person. That ideology is not good for anyone and is way more dangerous than being a "racist," which seems to be a crime worse than murder nowadays. Lol.

I definitely do not consider Obama to be a racist. I do consider him to be much more dangerous globalist and a "one world" type of person. That ideology is not good for anyone and is way more dangerous than being a "racist," which seems to be a crime worse than murder nowadays. Lol.
The only thing worse than nationalism is globalism...

I think the dinner should be canceled.

Trump ought to charge them $150 per plate as a campaign contribution. :D
That would be a cheap campaign dinner! Trump is getting more per plate based on my experience! Ihave never watched this event but I am told there is a roast every year! MAybe not comedians fault, just too thin skinned people in the nation. today!

another ugly face that will be a b*&^h because she was not asked to the prom/etc

~S~

I was responding to a poster who was apparently offended that Trump is not funny. He is VERY funny though, in reality, especially when his tweets get the leftists all up in their faux outrage. LOL!
Oh I would agree trump is funny...not intentionally tho.

~S~

Oh I would agree trump is funny...not intentionally tho.
Trump has your number... that is funny

Forum List

Back