Video: Michelle Wolf roasts her career at 2018 correspondents dinner

Running and hiding isn't the answer.

Going to a place where slacked jaws morons are going to do nothing but insult you, is not a win, not matter what word games you try to play with it.

Republicans need to stop letting the vile lefties set the rules of the game.

I think the dinner should be canceled.

:lol:

Well, feel free to let the White House Correspondents Association know that you don't approve of their dinner. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

I WANT them to continue to show who and what they are.

But no Republican president should ever dignify them with their presence again.

Then be sure to let every Republican president we have in the future know that you think they should stay home. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

It sounds like his opinion hurt your twat.

No, it sounds like he thinks his opinion means something.

It sounds like you think it means something, too.
We all are just anonymous posters on a message board. Our opinions mean as much as your opinion here. Perhaps as a mod you can go troll the board telling people you disagree with that their opinions are meaningless. However, that has already gotten very old.

Well, feel free to let the White House Correspondents Association know that you don't approve of their dinner. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

Then be sure to let every Republican president we have in the future know that you think they should stay home. I'm sure they'll take your meaningless opinion into consideration.

We all are just anonymous posters on a message board. Our opinions mean as much as your opinion here. Perhaps as a mod you can go troll the board telling people you disagree with that their opinions are meaningless. However, that has already gotten very old.

Absolutely. We are all just anonymous posters on a message board. Neither my opinion, nor your opinion, matter at all.

The difference between you and me is that I don't waste my time ranting about what I think should be true.

964x580_JPG-SINGLE_2097113758768804790.jpg

yup, let's see how long this press sec lasts....~S~

Absolutely. We are all just anonymous posters on a message board. Neither my opinion, nor your opinion, matter at all.

The difference between you and me is that I don't waste my time ranting about what I think should be true.
Says someone who has tens of thousands of posts on a message board. Seems to me that both of us find plenty of ways to waste time.

Michelle Wolf, now known as the 2018 Correspondents Dinner Liberal Fail, bombed with snappy one liners that went absolutely nowhere............................

Video: Michelle Wolf Roasts Her Career At 2018 Correspondent’s Dinner
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the high and mighty think they are all that and above everyone else they never see they aren't anything at all.

You don't like locker room talk anymore?

Who bombed worse, Wolf at the WHCD, or Syria when Trump laid waste to their chemical warfare industry?

After the last two years, it's doubtful that any White house staff will ever go to one of these dinners again.

It's time to end them.

As I already said:

Media hands Trump big, embarrassing win

The bottom line: Watch for big debate whether to end the dinner as we know it, and whether some news organizations announce they will no longer attend.

Ahh yes, indeedy yes. Was it me? Could be.

After the last two years, it's doubtful that any White house staff will ever go to one of these dinners again.

It's time to end them.

As I already said:

The bottom line: Watch for big debate whether to end the dinner as we know it, and whether some news organizations announce they will no longer attend.

What are you trying to say, exactly? Are you claiming to be Mike Allen?

It's time to end them.

As I already said:

What are you trying to say, exactly? Are you claiming to be Mike Allen?

You never know. I happen to know that I have been a huge influence on Mike Allen, either that or I am not the only one who saw the end of this form of "entertainment" coming.

Mocking our elected officials is in reality part of being a true patriot. Any of you who are it different aren't too bright. But she was vulgar. Unecessary. RIDICULING this country's leaders is quite admirable.
They should have gotten Stephen Colbert.

Sounds like there is talk of ending the correspondents dinner all together too.

Yes, there is free speech and there are also repercussions for using it at times.
I hear comedians weren't part of the dinner until Reagan's time. Perhaps (especially if the Trump folks aren't going to attend) they could just eliminate the stand up. The Correspondent's Dinner raises money for journalism scholarships; it is a good thing.

Yes, there is free speech and there are also repercussions for using it at times.
I hear comedians weren't part of the dinner until Reagan's time. Perhaps (especially if the Trump folks aren't going to attend) they could just eliminate the stand up. The Correspondent's Dinner raises money for journalism scholarships; it is a good thing.
If they can’t find a comedian that will shoot down the middle, then they should eliminate the stand up.

you should listen to what she said, instead of what you think she said

*shrug

I used to enjoy when the President would get up and do their own standup

Some were quite good

Forum List

Back