Video: Moment two 12-year-olds armed with a gun that they pointed at car arrested by police in Florida

Whoever owns that gun should probably be looking for a lawyer.

LOL....Other than the alleged pointing their gun at a car thing 12 year old me was running the river with a handgun, rifle, or both......So were my friends.....If the town cop would stop us it would be to see what we killed. ;)

LOL....Other than the alleged pointing their gun at a car thing 12 year old me was running the river with a handgun, rifle, or both......So were my friends.....If the town cop would stop us it would be to see what we killed. ;)
The two boys were wrong

Pointing a loaded gun at passing cars is a serious offense

Plus they were under age to have an unsupervised hand gun

You weren't hunting people though, or threatening them with being shot at.

Put the little fuktards in prison for the weekend. That should scare them straight.

The two boys were wrong

Pointing a loaded gun at passing cars is a serious offense

Plus they were under age to have an unsupervised hand gun
The alleged pointing of a gun.....Who's to say it was not some Karen doing what Karens do. Blowing things up out of all proportion?

Sigh, that said it's not the 60s anymore.

The alleged pointing of a gun.....Who's to say it was not some Karen doing what Karens do. Blowing things up out of all proportion?

Regardless, minors with fire arms. As far as I'm aware, thats illegal in ALL states.

I could see if they took daddies or mommies gun out and playing with it.......but these were LOADED.
So, that makes a huge difference.

I dont know if the woman’s complaint about pointing the gun was correct

And neither do you

But her report of two kids with an illegal firearm was accurate

Forum List

Back