VIDEO: MSNBC reporter calls Milo a " flame thrower" while violent leftists literally throw fireworks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-3_6-46-40.png

Video: MSNBC Reporter Calls Milo A ‘Flame-Thrower’ While Violent Leftists Literally Throw Fireworks, Burn Property

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah sounds a bit hypocritical they burn down buildings but accuse the others yep, yep that is about right.

MSNBC joins CNN as fictional.

Any article from either belongs in the Conspiracy Section

Those are paid protesters planting violence to discredit the cause....don't believe everything you see like the ones planting it for you to believe..

About 5 years ago I walked in a peaceful march, only to turn violent later that day..it was a total setup ...it happens with both sides..
Along with the news, blogs, posters... They pay big bucks to learn how we buy things, and react to things emotionally..

MSNBC joins CNN as fictional.

Any article from either belongs in the Conspiracy Section
MSNBC doesn't pretend to be unbiased, when you turn it on you do so because you want to get the left wing version of events [morning joe is the exception that proves the rule]...the same thing can be said for CNN but CNN would deny it, MSNBC will not...it's one of those distinctions without a difference type things

Those are paid protesters planting violence to discredit the cause....don't believe everything you see like the ones planting it for you to believe..

About 5 years ago I walked in a peaceful march, only to turn violent later that day..it was a total setup ...it happens with both sides..
Along with the news, blogs, posters... They pay big bucks to learn how we buy things, and react to things emotionally..

You are right on this one.

Berkley did what it said they would do. They had a place for Milo to give his talk.

They had a place for any students who wanted to demonstrate.

All the campus police were assigned.

What nobody saw coming was the buss with 150 professional protesters in it. They are the ones who did the damage.

Berkley did what it said they would do. They had a place for Milo to give his talk.

What nobody saw coming was the buss with 150 professional protesters in it. They are the ones who did the damage.

Wow, I wonder if there is a video about that bus of protesters..

Both sides? Bullshit, back that up.

The left attracts malcontents, we have thousands of examples and many just recently. I don't even see the right protesting let alone damaging property.

You think these guys were hired to discredit the left? Why they did a fine job of that themselves. Shutting down free speech and protesting a democratic election is unAmerican.

The left attracts malcontents, we have thousands of examples and many just recently. I don't even see the right protesting let alone damaging property.

You think these guys were hired to discredit the left? Why they did a fine job of that themselves. Shutting down free speech and protesting a democratic election is unAmerican.

Do you ever read the whole thread? Someone who is a republican agreed and posted this..

[QUOTE="Claudette, post:

Do you ever read the whole thread? Someone who is a republican agreed and posted this..

[QUOTE="Claudette, post:

Sorry but I'm not a republican which has no bearing on the fact that you are 100% correct.

The Berkley riots were carried out by professionals hired by who knows who.

Berkley did everything they could.

I've posted that it was infiltrated by anarchist groups - not a republican though.

Women's March was too.

These fucking anarchist groups are being sent in by Soros to cause havoc. Depending on who you talk to it's either the start of a civil war (aka push President Trump into doing something then crucify him in the papers) or they're just taking advantage of the easy cover to push their "destroy the entire government" ideals. Either way the Dems need to fucking clean house before they lose all support...

View attachment 110438
Video: MSNBC Reporter Calls Milo A ‘Flame-Thrower’ While Violent Leftists Literally Throw Fireworks, Burn Property

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah sounds a bit hypocritical they burn down buildings but accuse the others yep, yep that is about right.

BTW...your thread headlines seem to be like a paid poster...I am watching you..

LOl Trust me if I were paid, you wouldn't see me saying half the shit you do, like telling smart asses to fk off hahahha

[QUOTE="Claudette, post:

I responded to what you said. You were making the claim both sides do it. That's bull.

Black Bloc and ANTIFA are the two anarchist groups, the latter being a foreign group (the ones with the black and red flags) - Lucy was tell us about those assholes attacks in Europe during the Women's March.

I already posted a video...

They had another asshole like him on CNN calling Milo a racist and all kinds of inflammatory fake news names.

I haven't looked into that one yet - is that the journalist that was fired for swearing on air?
No this guy was Columbia professor on the Don Lemon propaganda show with Robert Reich, Clinton's ex cabinet member who's also a Berkley professor.

CNN Guest: Berkeley Rioters Were Actually Secret Right-Wingers Affiliated With Breitbart

They had another asshole like him on CNN calling Milo a racist and all kinds of inflammatory fake news names.

I haven't looked into that one yet - is that the journalist that was fired for swearing on air?
No this guy was Columbia professor on the Don Lemon propaganda show with Robert Reich, Clinton's ex cabinet member who's also a Berkley professor.

CNN Guest: Berkeley Rioters Were Actually Secret Right-Wingers Affiliated With Breitbart

Robert R. is a total retard. that guy is brainwashing people Hitler style and the dumb asses don't even know it.
This sob needs a wake up call to reality. It's like this freak is gathering a cult and pushing an agenda to more than hating Trump.

Forum List

Back