VIDEO: MSNBC reporter calls Milo a " flame thrower" while violent leftists literally throw fireworks

They had another asshole like him on CNN calling Milo a racist and all kinds of inflammatory fake news names.

I haven't looked into that one yet - is that the journalist that was fired for swearing on air?
No this guy was Columbia professor on the Don Lemon propaganda show with Robert Reich, Clinton's ex cabinet member who's also a Berkley professor.

CNN Guest: Berkeley Rioters Were Actually Secret Right-Wingers Affiliated With Breitbart

Not to mention MOVEON.ORG is flippen SOROS funded, and that is just where Rob R. post his bs lies too. OMG I can't stand this dumbed down lying sob.

They had another asshole like him on CNN calling Milo a racist and all kinds of inflammatory fake news names.

I haven't looked into that one yet - is that the journalist that was fired for swearing on air?
No this guy was Columbia professor on the Don Lemon propaganda show with Robert Reich, Clinton's ex cabinet member who's also a Berkley professor.

CNN Guest: Berkeley Rioters Were Actually Secret Right-Wingers Affiliated With Breitbart

Robert R. is a total retard. that guy is brainwashing people Hitler style and the dumb asses don't even know it.
This sob needs a wake up call to reality. It's like this freak is gathering a cult and pushing an agenda to more than hating Trump.
Well, he teaches at Berkeley which is perfect nesting place for a Libtard like him.

I'm just waiting for Soros to die so I can compare the emotional health of the globe before and after...

Yeah but no matter how it appears on the 'outside looking in' people are individuals, they have individual talents, foresight's, and ideals. I do not think Alex will be nearly as effective as Soro's, straight off the bat he looses the 'I'm a victim' card, he loses the 'we've been allies forever' card, he loses the 'we trust you card' - all of those things are going to severely impact the system. Reference what happened when the Clinton's pushed their daughter through the system.

Forum List

Back