Video of cat being kicked goes viral-man arrested.

Animals are ok. I don't go out of my way to love them and I sure don't go out of my way to hurt them.

But this is funny....

My brother tells it better than I ever could, but I'll try:

He accidentally backed his car over a kitten in the driveway.

So he ponders- take it to the vet and spend untold sums toward its recovery... or

kill it and tell his daughter the whole thing was a tragic accident.

So he grabs the kitten in his hand and hurtles it up in the air as high as he could...

bam.

It's still alive.

Again. Bam. Again. Again.

Well of course it died.

Yes, my brother had remorse. Yes, he had recourse. And some redress.

But he saved more money from killing that kitten than he would have by switching to GEICO.

I love cats with all my heart.

But I would have just mercifully snapped its neck.

Last edited:
I agree...say, 50,000 lashes with a cat of nine chains.

How about tie him to a chair (shirtless) in a room with 10 cats, and smear CATNIP all over him.

Note: don't cut the cats' claws.

I do not consider having ten stoned cats curled up against him and purring to be much of a punishment...

When cats get going on catnip, they do a whole lot more than purr. It looks more like Richard Simmons on amphetamines.

How about tie him to a chair (shirtless) in a room with 10 cats, and smear CATNIP all over him.

Note: don't cut the cats' claws.

I do not consider having ten stoned cats curled up against him and purring to be much of a punishment...

When cats get going on catnip, they do a whole lot more than purr. It looks more like Richard Simmons on amphetamines.

Mine don't. On catnip, two of mine will annoy me until I pet them, then go to sleep! (My third cat is indifferent to catnip.)

All domesticated animals should fall under the legal purview of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights.

...the un-domesticated animals are on their own...

Mine don't. On catnip, two of mine will annoy me until I pet them, then go to sleep! (My third cat is indifferent to catnip.)

As cat owners, (I have 3 also), we know that they have individual, distinct personalities. They do what they choose to do and they don't seem to care what us humans think (or other cats either) Most non-cat owners don't know this. They think a cat is a cat.

As cat owners, (I have 3 also), we know that they have individual, distinct personalities. They do what they choose to do and they don't seem to care what us humans think (or other cats either) Most non-cat owners don't know this. They think a cat is a cat.

Awww, protectionist has a soft side! :) I thought you were all hate! Butchu got luv foe da kittiez! And here I thought we would never agree on anything.

Awww, protectionist has a soft side! :) I thought you were all hate! Butchu got luv foe da kittiez! And here I thought we would never agree on anything.

Sometimes my cats fight among each other. But the one constant is > I love them, and they love me.

Be aware future you tube stars that the government has the power and the resources to track you down and if you are in another country they might even use a drone strike to take you out if you kick enough cats.

Forum List

Back