Video of cat being kicked goes viral-man arrested.

(Protectionist says some indoctrinated nonsense)
Are you a rent-a-cop?

Last edited:
Seems like serial killers get their start tormenting small animals. If abortion prevents unwanted birth, then execution might prevent unwanted deaths.

So you want to kill him for a crime he hasn't committed.

Have you always had difficulty dealing with abstractions?

If it's a recent affliction there may be hope for change. Even paid for by Obamacare!

Regarding: > "It is against forum rules to change a poster's post inside a quote box. Please edit it."

Forum rule explicitly states >>

"Do not post inside of the quote box."

And posters do not have the authority to change the rules, to how it suits them.

Behold. Rent-a-cop has come, in attempt to infect me with his disgustingly lawful mindset. It's like he's been programmed to defend the chains that keep him enslaved. And I'm not talking about this forum's rules, which I respect, cause this forum is badass :)

Last edited:
Behold. Rent-a-cop has come, in attempt to infect me with his disgustingly lawful mindset. It's like he's been programmed to defend the chains that keep him enslaved. And I'm not talking about this forum's rules, which I respect, cause this forum is badass :)

You respect the forum's rules NOW that you changed your original violation post, only because I called it to your attention. Had I not spoke up, that illegal post would still be there, disrespecting the forum's rules.

Now, what's up with this Rent-a-cop rap ? Where did you pick that up from ? And what's so disgusting about being lawful ? What are you ? A criminal ?

Animals are ok. I don't go out of my way to love them and I sure don't go out of my way to hurt them.

But this is funny....

My brother tells it better than I ever could, but I'll try:

He accidentally backed his car over a kitten in the driveway.

So he ponders- take it to the vet and spend untold sums toward its recovery... or

kill it and tell his daughter the whole thing was a tragic accident.

So he grabs the kitten in his hand and hurtles it up in the air as high as he could...

bam.

It's still alive.

Again. Bam. Again. Again.

Well of course it died.

Yes, my brother had remorse. Yes, he had recourse. And some redress.

But he saved more money from killing that kitten than he would have by switching to GEICO.

Your brother is a psychopath and should be locked up and sterilized.

Animals are ok. I don't go out of my way to love them and I sure don't go out of my way to hurt them.

But this is funny....

So he ponders- take it to the vet and spend untold sums toward its recovery... or

So he grabs the kitten in his hand and hurtles it up in the air as high as he could...

bam.

It's still alive.

Well of course it died.

But he saved more money from killing that kitten than he would have by switching to GEICO.

:lol:
He tells it much better than I. Guarantee you'd be in stitches LOL.

No, actually, I would be using every ounce of self-control I have to not beat the shit out of him with the nearest large, heavy object and/or take him apart bit by bit with a blowtorch.

But this is funny....

bam.

It's still alive.

Well of course it died.

:lol:
He tells it much better than I. Guarantee you'd be in stitches LOL.

No. There is nothing funny about that story.

Forum List

Back