🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video of Darren Wilson Leaving Hospital....UNSCATHED

So, either Brown is a saint, or he deserves to be shot dead?

Way to binary think. :clap:

Wilson didn't know at the time that Brown had robbed the convenience store. Educate yourself if you are going to post on the matter. The police radio audio is out now, too. I'd suggest you listen to it.

Secondly, the video proves that the "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket" is nothing but a fucking lie by the Ferguson PD.

You should educate YOURSELF. Wilson radioed for backup and told the dispatcher that he had a suspect that matched the description of a person involved with an earlier robbery.

Could you provide a link to support that?

From YouTube and the Ferguson PD Chief to your ears and eyes...Just 7 seconds in.

Michael Brown Shooting / Ferguson Police Chief: Cop Who Stopped Brown Did Not Know About Robbery

Than what that tells me is Brown got shot because of his actions after Wilson stopped him? Thanks for clearing that up.

good point brown assuredly knew of the robbery

Who cares? Even if Wilson want up to the young men and killed him in cold blooded murder. Would it be acceptable for people to loot and destroy? The answer is no. It isn't logical as they're just fucking themselves.

What evidence do they have to think they're not going to get a trial? If there's none...Then why demand a lynch mob? If this cop is found guility, he will be sentenced to time or the death penalty...

The most obvious proof that Officer Wilson wasn't out to just kill a black kid is the fact that the friend isn't dead.

I mean he was right there, if you're going to "kill a n!gger" you certainly are going to kill the witness to.

Wilson did nothing wrong.

I think he'd have to have a hard time excusing killing TWO guys in self-defense.

That would strain credulity.

INstead, I suspect he expected the "Blue Wall of Silence" that protects most bad cops would protect him.

Sadly, it seems like he's about right.

Actually, killing both of them would have seemed MORE credible

"I was attacked by BOTH OF THEM, what choice did I have"

If you're going to lie.

I investigated such events for a long time Joe, all the evidence I have seen so far suggests that this cop is not a cold blooded killer.

If it turns out I'm wrong, I hope he gets the death penalty.

On the other hand, I suspect you seen the color of the victim and the color of the cop and decided your opinion based on that and nothing else.

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

Chickenshit, yellow-bellied pussy.

He shot and killed a thug, best .50 ever spent. We would've supported him in or out of jail for his entire life. Oh yeah, you also lost last Tuesday. Remember? Lol

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

He shot and killed a thug, best .50 ever spent. We would've supported him in or out of jail for his entire life. Oh yeah, you also lost last Tuesday. Remember? Lol
Imagine how much money was saved in future court and incarceration costs.

And Republicans wonder why they will never win the black vote. ROGER TANEY LIVES!!!

"They had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit."

Roger Taney, US Supreme Court Chief Justice.

And Republicans wonder why they will never win the black vote. ROGER TANEY LIVES!!!

"They had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit."

Who on this board has suggested that Brown didn't have rights?

You fucking idiot

This has NOTHING to do with rights , NOTHING.

Either

A) you believe Brown surrendered, in which case it's murder

or

B) You believe Brown had not surrendered, in which case MO law CLEARLY gave Wilson the authority to shoot him.

In EITHER case, the skin color of either is irrelevant.

Anyone who tries to make this about anything but A or B is fundamentally retarded and should be hospitalized for their own good, and certainly their opinion doesn't matter.

You fucking idiot

Either

or

B) You believe Brown had not surrendered, in which case MO law CLEARLY gave Wilson the authority to shoot him.

Anyone who tries to make this about anything but A or B is fundamentally retarded and should be hospitalized for their own good, and certainly their opinion doesn't matter.

Roger Taney would be very proud of you.

You fucking idiot

Either

or

Translation: You're an idiot racist who has to make everything about race.

You fucking idiot

Either

or

I'm the racist? To whom? I don't believe a particular person is beneath me or does not deserve the same due process because of the color of their skin. Just because you say it doesn't make it true and doesn't mean you aren't a racist. Nice try though.

You fucking idiot

Either

or

I'm the racist? To whom? I don't believe a particular person is beneath me or does not deserve the same due process because of the color of their skin. Just because you say it doesn't make it true and doesn't mean you aren't a racist. Nice try though.

There is no question of due process here you fucking idiot.

The Grand Jury is not considering any such thing. The ONLY question is

A) DID Brown surrender to Wilson
B) DID Brown fight with Wilson

That's it, that is the ONLY two questions that will be before any grand jury.

Due process for any crimes that Brown may have committed are irrelevant to those two questions.

I swear son, you need to sue the fuck out of whichever school you graduated from because they failed you. You are FUCKING STUPID.

No, in fact, it goes further than that, I should sue whichever school let you graduate because your stupidity endangers me and mine.

Let me reiterate, since you are obviously an idiot. Due process has NOTHING to do with this case. This is simply a matter of either Brown surrendered or Wilson legally shot him, that is IT.

I'm about to give up on this message board thing I really am. Stupid people like you who can't even make an intelligent response are no fun to "debate" with.

Now, would you care to refocus and regroup and try to argue whether Brown had surrendered or not, or would you like to keep screaming about something that has nothing to do with this case , in which case I will simply continue to point out how stupid you are?

The most obvious proof that Officer Wilson wasn't out to just kill a black kid is the fact that the friend isn't dead.

I mean he was right there, if you're going to "kill a n!gger" you certainly are going to kill the witness to.

Wilson did nothing wrong.

I think he'd have to have a hard time excusing killing TWO guys in self-defense.

That would strain credulity.

INstead, I suspect he expected the "Blue Wall of Silence" that protects most bad cops would protect him.

Sadly, it seems like he's about right.

Actually, killing both of them would have seemed MORE credible

"I was attacked by BOTH OF THEM, what choice did I have"

If you're going to lie.

I investigated such events for a long time Joe, all the evidence I have seen so far suggests that this cop is not a cold blooded killer.

On the other hand, I suspect you seen the color of the victim and the color of the cop and decided your opinion based on that and nothing else.
Pretty much you hit it on the head.

Oh, you're an investigator this week? I thought you owned a steakhouse.

I

NO, what I saw was a cop who shot an unarmed man. I don't think there's anything more to that.

I saw a police department repeatedly lie about the events. Remember the story about how they had broken Wilson's eye socket.

Well. Obviously, not.

Yes, it does appear he committed cold blooded murder.
That his victim was an unarmed, black kid automatically makes him a RW hero.

No it doesn't.

What can you actually see in this black and white video anyway....nothing....no close ups of his face.

Also...

There's no blood on this shirt, either.

They took his duty shirt...he is in his t-shirt....why do you guys even bother....

It was kind of choppy...
I really could not tell how badly injured he was.
Anyway all the evidence was made available to the grand jury.
So we shall see.

Really? You can't see any bandages or cuts either, because THERE AREN'T ANY. Reports after the shooting said his face was badly battered. STL cops and Ferguson cops LIED.

You can't put a bandage on a fractured orbital socket...

Why, did he need to be on a stretcher?
Vid. title says "Leaves FOR!!!!!!!!!! Hospital" asshole.

Oh, that's even better!!!!!!! He's leaving the Ferguson police station UNSCATHED, immediately after the incident. Excellent. Thanks for the correction, I took the title from the URL.
We'll see what the Doctors who treated Wilson concluded.
Then you LIB fuck-witts can pee your pants.

^^^^^^ Typical scared white boy.

There's no blood on this shirt, either. Nothing. Then just like you would do, DannyPussy, he ran away and hid instead of standing up and defending himself and being a real man.

fractured orbital sockets don't bleed.

Can't wait for the GJ report! HAAA HAAA!
All you LIB pussy-boys can then scream your tiny heads off. AND it won't change a fucking thing.
Have a nice day.

The mere fact that the outcome is already known by scumbags such as yourself and the public in general shows the GJ has been corrupted, you mindless twit. GJs are supposed to be held in total secrecy.

:crybaby:

:Boom2::blsmile:

Thirty-three seconds of choppy video, no time stamp, no indication as to whether or not it is actually Wilson, no clear view of anything that could determine any sort of injury or lack thereof...

Now, one might consider the source of the YouTube post credible, so let's go with yes, it's Wilson. I'm good with that... Still, it is hard to tell anything with regard to physical condition from the video. But I would expect nothing less than a rush to judgment from the likes of PeePartyPlease. Pee would just as soon hang Wilson without trial as anything. For people like Pee, Wilson is guilty just because he is a white cop who shot a black man. It makes no difference what the evidence may say, it means nothing to people like Pee. I would be willing to bet that PeeParty has paid no attention to any of the evidence that has been leaked during the last few months. Wilson is white. Wilson is a cop. Wilson is guilty.

Hang him. Hang him high.

ABC News is corroborating the video. Watch it n' weep. This video was shot before he ran and hid like the girly-man that he is.

New Ferguson Videos Show Darren Wilson After Fatally Shooting Michael Brown

New Ferguson Videos Show Darren Wilson After Fatally Shooting Michael Brown - ABC News

Motherfucker doesn't have a mark on him.

HT_ferguson_3_jtm_141115_4x3_992.jpg

oh....you want to diagnose an internal injury by looking at an (alleged) video allegedly showing SOMEONE walking in a door..SOMEWHERE...at an undisclosed time or date......LMMFAO...

ok.let me play, too.....I definitely see swelling near his eye..case closed..good shoot...

Forum List

Back