🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video of Darren Wilson Leaving Hospital....UNSCATHED

it is the case it was reported from the original autopsy
"The St. Louis County medical examiner’s autopsy report indicated that 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot in the hand at close range during an altercation with Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson. To support that finding, the autopsy said a microscopic exam found foreign matter 'consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm' on the tissue of Brown’s thumb wound."
What does Michael Brown s official autopsy report actually reveal The Rundown PBS NewsHour

indeed

Why do liberals stick up for criminal thugs like Michael Broen? (We have video proving that.) I think they want their vote.

Are you saying that all "thugs" (as you define them) deserve to be shot dead?
In the commission of a crime where they refuse to surrender to the legal authority of the police. Charging Officer Wilson was stupid. Try charging the next police officer you find. The outcome won't be pretty and it won't matter is your ass is black or white.

Right. IF he charged the police officer. IF he grabbed for the officer's gun.

IF, IF, IF......

Stop acting like these things are established fact.

Since blogs and Fox pundits are the go-to news sources for rightwingers, what do you expect?
Since you have no idea what you are talking about we do not expect a lot.

Yes, it does appear he committed cold blooded murder.

That his victim was an unarmed, black kid automatically makes him a RW hero.
Only idiots would make an assumption of Brown being a good kid after proof of him comiting strong arm robbery. This video doesn't prove a thing.

So, either Brown is a saint, or he deserves to be shot dead?

Way to binary think. :clap:

Wilson didn't know at the time that Brown had robbed the convenience store. Educate yourself if you are going to post on the matter. The police radio audio is out now, too. I'd suggest you listen to it.

Secondly, the video proves that the "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket" is nothing but a fucking lie by the Ferguson PD.

You should educate YOURSELF. Wilson radioed for backup and told the dispatcher that he had a suspect that matched the description of a person involved with an earlier robbery.

Only idiots would make an assumption of Brown being a good kid after proof of him comiting strong arm robbery. This video doesn't prove a thing.

Wilson didn't know at the time that Brown had robbed the convenience store. Educate yourself if you are going to post on the matter. The police radio audio is out now, too. I'd suggest you listen to it.

Secondly, the video proves that the "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket" is nothing but a fucking lie by the Ferguson PD.

You should educate YOURSELF. Wilson radioed for backup and told the dispatcher that he had a suspect that matched the description of a person involved with an earlier robbery.
Educating usually kills a libtards argument.

Could you provide a link to support that?

Please do not post while drunk.

When you can't defend the message......Post bullshit. Good job.

Ferguson police radio calls surface from Michael Brown shooting - CBS News

"Put me on Canfield with two. And send me another car," a request for additional officers.

There's only one logical reason he would have requested a channel to the officers who were searching for a robbery suspect while dealing with Brown.

From YouTube and the Ferguson PD Chief to your ears and eyes...Just 7 seconds in.

Michael Brown Shooting / Ferguson Police Chief: Cop Who Stopped Brown Did Not Know About Robbery

From YouTube and the Ferguson PD Chief to your ears and eyes;

Michael Brown Shooting / Ferguson Police Chief: Cop Who Stopped Brown Did Not Know About Robbery

Obviously WIlson DID know about the robbery, as the radio transcripts proved.

I'm quite sure he did NOT know for a fact that Brown was involved.

From YouTube and the Ferguson PD Chief to your ears and eyes...Just 7 seconds in.

Than what that tells me is Brown got shot because of his actions after Wilson stopped him? Thanks for clearing that up.

The most obvious proof that Officer Wilson wasn't out to just kill a black kid is the fact that the friend isn't dead.

I mean he was right there, if you're going to "kill a n!gger" you certainly are going to kill the witness to.

Wilson did nothing wrong.

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

Chickenshit, yellow-bellied pussy.
When the grand jury has gone through the evidence and determined if there is enough to bring charges, then I'll have an opinion.
In the meantime, I don't really give a shit either way.

Than what that tells me is Brown got shot because of his actions after Wilson stopped him? Thanks for clearing that up.

You are welcome.

And the Ferguson PD chief needs to be replaced with someone who can get their facts straight instead of creating cover ups.

People in this country seem to think manufacturing and service unions are the most powerful, but they are wrong. The policemen's union is by far the biggest and most influential...and of course they are representing Chicken Man and putting pressure on the grand jury. You betcha'.

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

When the grand jury has gone through the evidence and determined if there is enough to bring charges, then I'll have an opinion.

Too bad, because the race riots in the 1960s started from an incident at a lunch counter that white people just ignored and a black woman who refused to sit in the back of the bus. It's a pity that white Americans have no sense of history and the dangers of repeating it.

Wow. I sure hope like hell nobody here is on the jury if some black thug decides to steal my car and during the struggle, he grabs for my gun to protect myself and I get lucky and get the first and final shot saving my own life but no damages to my own body.

You are welcome.

And the Ferguson PD chief needs to be replaced with someone who can get their facts straight instead of creating cover ups.

People in this country seem to think manufacturing and service unions are the most powerful, but they are wrong. The policemen's union is by far the biggest and most influential...and of course they are representing Chicken Man and putting pressure on the grand jury. You betcha'.
W

FIne then fire the guy for making a mistake about what Wilson did or didn't know. That has no bearing on Wilson's innocence.

You are welcome.

I'll swap you one small time city Police Chief for one lying son of a bitch in the White House that can't keep his lies straight either.

Too bad, because the race riots in the 1960s started from an incident at a lunch counter that white people just ignored and a black woman who refused to sit in the back of the bus. It's a pity that white Americans have no sense of history and the dangers of repeating it.
Are you goin to riot if grand jury does not indict?

Thats the ticket! Riot, destroy businesses that cater to your neighborhood, kill, beat up people not affiliated! Yup! That'll show 'em!

The most obvious proof that Officer Wilson wasn't out to just kill a black kid is the fact that the friend isn't dead.

I mean he was right there, if you're going to "kill a n!gger" you certainly are going to kill the witness to.

Wilson did nothing wrong.

I think he'd have to have a hard time excusing killing TWO guys in self-defense.

That would strain credulity.

INstead, I suspect he expected the "Blue Wall of Silence" that protects most bad cops would protect him.

Sadly, it seems like he's about right.

Forum List

Back